1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling - 113

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Jul 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I’m going to see Avatar in 3D tomorrow. Even though I bought it on Blu-Ray, I'm still going to see it in the theater for the awesomeness that is 3D. :D

In other news...no amount of caffeine can save me now. :sleep:
    I think I'll go hibernate for 14 hours. :love:

2. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I didn't see it in my search results...must be a country specific thing.

3. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    Not dead yet. Graduated. In RP withdrawal.

Nothing is as scary as RL when it's actually trying.

Forgot how soothing BoM colour scheme is.

*waves and returns to sharing grapes with wasps*
    ( Convenient window placement + September = Dessert )

4. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Would that F'N piece of garbage season called summer just die already? 32 celcius for the last F'N week, give me a F'N break!

5. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    You rather have fog? Or fog and cold?

If so, I advise to move into a cave. This offers many advantages: As a natural habitat it offers both cold and humidity, and no exposure to sunlight. Also, given your inclination to be both R-rated and violent (not to mention your avatar) the cave might get a reputation of being haunted, and you could the either decide on opening up a tourist business or dwell in reclusion. Not to mention that caves are probably a a great place to grow mushrooms ... aah :yum: mushrooms :yum: :1eye:

Disciple of The Watch likes this.
  6. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Aww, got Ashley his school shoes yesterday!

7. Disciple of The Watch

Yes and yes. Fog is awesome, and so is winter.

8. Gaear

Gaear ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful

Media:
    I agree about temperatures in general ... don't really love snow or anything, but I hate the heat and will take the cold any day. Heat is relentless. Miserable.

9. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Been to see my accountant today so now I have to find a load of paper work for him. Not sure where any of it is as my 'filing system' is to leave stuff in any of a dozen handbags and only worry about it when someone is screaming at me!

10. Runescarred Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

The common bathroom here is a creepy place. That is all.

11. Tarrasque

Tarrasque Whoever said Paladins had to be charismatic? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I hate cars. Just had to spend over a grand to get the steering on my car fixed due to the power steering going haywire and deciding to lock the wheel.

Vauxhall's response when garage ordered needed part? "Oh it happens all the time to corsas."

Yeah, cheers for that. You know you have a problem that could kill people and do nothing?

12. Kitrax

Media:
    You guys are crazy!!! :nuts:

80-90 degrees is the sweet spot. :love:

13. Disciple of The Watch

Ha! Look who's talking!

Last edited: Sep 3, 2010
  14. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Winter? Bah, humbug!

[​IMG]
    :p

Summer's too warm for my taste, and winter's too cold. My favourite is autumn - when it doesn't rain!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2015
    Kitrax likes this.
  15. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I hate the fact the guy who runs my online radio station lives on the other side of the country. It means I can't shout at him when the server stops working...again. -_-

16. Kitrax

Media:
    LMFAO!!! :lol: .....Rep'ed! :thumb:

There is one fact that makes hot weather better than the cold. The heat makes people more willing to shed clothing. How much clothing is shed depends on the heat, the location, and the company.

My old house + alone with the ex (and/or with a few select friends) + fresh out of the shower + any temp above 75° = butt-nekkid Kitrax! :bigeyes:

After all........Life's short - play naked! :D

In other, fully clothed news...I can't get the chemical stench of my clean room suit off me. I have to wear the fire-retardant suits, and how ever they clean them stink. Hell, a clean suit "fresh" out of the bag stinks worse than a week old suit that's been worn for 12 hours a day for 6 days straight and stinks like sweat and B.O. :nolike: I got out of the shower and as I was drying off, I could still smell it on me! :grr:
    FYI - the smell kind of smells like dry-cleaning chemicals....just 10 times worse and 20 times more powerful. :skeptic:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2015
  17. Disciple of The Watch

I know this is my sixth post for this page (ZOMG!!! OH NO, THIS POST IS GOING TO BE REPORTED!!! :rolleyes: ), but that thread has been dead since F'N FRIDAY?!?

18. Silvery

Media:
    My sisters friend is so dim. My sister had put on facebook that the police had banged on her door the other night as they were looking for witnesses to some vandalism and scared the hell out of her. Anyway, the local police force is a bit of a joke. They tend to turn up when there is no chance that they might have to do anything as sangerous as arrest somebody and a lot of people had commented on her status about this. Her friend is seeing a bloke who's a copper and she took offence. She decided that the comments were all being aimed at her fella (even though most of the people talking didn't know about him) and got all snippy.
    Me, being the cow that I am, started to wind her up. I never actually mentioned this lad and made it clear that I was talking about my personal experiance of the police. Well, this kid got angrier and angrier especially when she realised that it had become a case of 'the doth protest too much' and she'd made herself look stupid!
    Awful of me, I know, but this girl would take offecence at her own reflection if she thought it was giving her a funny look :lol:

19. nior Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

On-line buying. Saw some stuff at ebay that I liked to have, nice price too. You know like $40 for a 5lbs box of some stuff, then I have to pay $149.50 for shipping. Wonderful!!!

20. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Yay! I just learned that the ~3in thumb opening folder knife I carry around for apple murder and opening mail is a prohibited (i.e. very dangerous and potentially murderous) item under Germany's weapon law ... :nuts: Riiiight ... :nuts:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.