1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

problem with henchman

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by awakened from bliss, Apr 28, 2005.

1. awakened from bliss Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Hi everyone. I have a problem i need your help with.
    I am at kendraks barracks in port Llast in chapter 2. The problem is that tomi stopped continuing his sidequest.Its not because i need a higher level of experience for that i am sure. I also didnt offended him somehow. There simply isnt
    the usual dialoque option to continue his tale in chapter 2(star of calimshan). He has already explained the two previous sections of his tale but he doesnt advances to the third and final section. He also stopped levelling up when i do(not because of level cap or sycronization with my levels -1.I am level 10 overral).
    My guess is that because i gave the ring of the roque +1 from chapter 1 to him to raise his DEX and i leveled up the game somehow supposed i lost it so it cant continue. i tried transferring the ring back to my inventory but still nothing.Also tried quitting and reloading.In my previoys game i didnt have that problem with him.
    What i ask is a solution to this.I thought if i respawn tomi with the console (though i dont know if thats possible)would do it.Anyway if there is a way to complete his quest without further problems in chapter 3 i would like to know.

I hope i gave enough information
    Thanks in advance

To the moderators:
    I am sorry if there is another posting with the same topic i searched for 2 hours and found nothing.If there is please email me the URL and then feel free to delete this topic .

2. Khemsa Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I believe that you are correct that in giving the Ring of the Rogue to Tomi, you no longer have possession of the Henchman Item and the game will not allow you to get the item upgrade in Chapter Two without the item from Chapter One. Since henchman inventory control is not part of the OC, you cannot get the ring back. My advice would be to just CLUA in another copy of the ring.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.