1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post your school

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Z-Layrex, Oct 22, 2002.

1. The Soul Forever Seeking Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Uhhh... okay...
    Uh... Go Royals?

I go to a Catholic High School in Milton, about half an hour from wherever it is that I live. We have a dress code, but I'm the only one who actually follows it. I figure, if it's a choice between having teachers on your back all day, or tucking in your shirt, I choose tucking in the shirt.

2. Laches Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

This is a kinda interesting topic.

When I left high school, not all that long ago (really!), I don't even think we had a web page. I learned something about DOS my first year of college along with Windows.

Heh, here it is, high school on:

East Anchorage High School Thunderbirds, Anchorage Alaska:
    http://www.asdk12.org/schools/east/pages/

Auburn University Tigers, Auburn Alabama. You may have seen our mascot, a golden eagle fly at the Olympic opening ceremony. I used to work at the Raptor Center there, still am awed when she flys overhead.:
    http://www.univrel.auburn.edu/toppage/aboutauburn/index.html

Stanford Law School Cardinal, Palo Alto California. Nice school, a tad pretentious I have to admit. Only sheer good fortune has me debt free. :)
    http://www.law.stanford.edu/

3. Firestorm

Firestorm Beeep, Beeep, ERROR Veteran

4. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Jeez Firestorm. I think we've found the blandest site on the web.

5. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
  6. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Lol, a "Got Milk?" ad has more life to it than that website Firestorm.

Here's my school, home of the wolfpack.

7. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Wow, I never actually went to the web site, and it wouldn't have worked anyway. None of the links are real!

8. Frog Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Veteran

You all should be quite fimilar with my school.

9. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

Well, here is my school o' rednecks:

www.tarleton.edu

y'all come back now, y'hear?? :thumb:

10. Firestorm

Firestorm Beeep, Beeep, ERROR Veteran

Told you, didn't I...?

But it is understandable, when you know that the webmaster is 64½, just waiting to get retired. And an old ******* on top of that...

11. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Ok im posting the link even though i havent ever been on it before. If it's anything like the school it will be a really sucky webstite with our headmaster complaining about the litter. Well heres the link http://www.twgsboys.kent.sch.uk/

oh and btw Z-layrex - how bored are you that you actually want to look at the places of boredom that are formally known as school in your spare time??

12. Igor Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

13. The Soul Forever Seeking Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

reep my boy, what are you talking about? That link works perfectly.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.