1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for the lonely, the broken-hearted, the verbose, and the agitated

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Oct 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArchAngel Guest

2. Silverblade Guest

I do have an axe in my hand!!! OK, I thought it was a warhammer at first, but then I looked at the Ebb Creakknees picture in PT and saw it was an AXE and NOT a warhammer.

3. Spudsquisher Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I thought it was a warhammer. sure looks like one

4. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] It was supposed to be an axe, right. But the small picture has all the features of a warhammer. Period.

Here he is wielding an axe-thingie

End of story.

[This message has been edited by ArchAngel (edited November 21, 2001).]

5. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] Whatever ArchAngel, we're splitting you one way or another... WITH MY AXE! MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA...

6. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] In a childish voice: My F/M/T is better than yours. :p
    *come and catch me if you can. *giggle*

Edit; Note to self: :rolleyes: :toofar: :nono:

[This message has been edited by ArchAngel (edited November 22, 2001).]

7. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

OH GOD NO!!!!!
    Nobleman you were like a brother to me! now you bring a new name into my life. Don't pretend to me you havent changed........i can see it in your font...your not the proud bentbacked old man you used to be.

8. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

The picture's filename is still Nobleman :). And Nobleman fitted way much better to the picture. Everyone can see that it is not an archangel.

But does it exist archangels in Forgotten Realms?

BTW: I now have 1111000100 posts (in binary) :D

[This message has been edited by Mollusken (edited November 22, 2001).]

9. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Well, you have Solars and Devas.... :grin:

By the way: STOP IT you matchmakers, at least till I'm 18. :p

10. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

/me winks at Tiamat and asks: Why, honey? ;)

11. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] a)Dargorn- nomatter what name I use, I am still the same. Don't be silly... bro ;)

b)Headbanger you encourage breaking the law both the written and the moral ones. :rolleyes:

c)A nobleman with long beard and who wears worn out clothes and a curled and hooked wooden staff, yeah right, that is certainly fitting... You never know when you meet an angel do you, Mollusken? ;)

EDIT;Ok. Admitted ArchAngel sux big time. The acts of God really stick it in and break it of. Can't I pleed momentarily insane? Mr. Pointblank is much better, even Honnymonster :D

[This message has been edited by ArchAngel (edited November 22, 2001).]

12. Silverblade Guest

I told you it was an axe, but you wouldn't listen. And it is a pretty cool axe if I say so myself, never seen anything like it.

13. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] Why should I trust someone who has a propel in his helmet? :p :D Anyway it was me who came with the evidence that twarted myself. How should I have known it was an axe untill you told me. I did ONE thing. listened to you. ;)

14. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Nobleman i shouldn't worry, I have chosen the avatar which looks the least like a fluffy pink poodle.

15. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Sorry, Headbanger, but no. Good things come to those who wait (though I'm not necessarily a GOOD thing) ;).

16. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

You are right. Don't even think about that before you are 25 ;)

I am also the eternal single :) I care for girls but don't want a relation before I'm 25... unless I really meet the princess of my dreams :)

17. PowerPuff Guest

I've already met a "girl of my dreams". Too bad it was a nightmare, though... ;)

18. Spudsquisher Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

oh you met her too powderpuff?

19. Xaelifer Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] Would it not be nice to have happiness instead of insanity?

20. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

I have hapiness so I won't complain about this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.