1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Archer14 Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Arrg, I got banned twice from the chatroom. That isn't exactly fair. Some people get to abuse the bot. I'm not saying any names. But nooooooooo. I don't get to. I didn't even think that the few times I did it was abusing it. Is 15 times in about 3 hours to much? Thats averages to only about once every 20 minutes.

The second time I was apologiseing for it. But some unkind, coldhearted person banned me before I could finish. And they banned anybody in my town who uses it. 1 person I know of. Just figured that out. Maby more out of the more than 100,000 people here.

I kind of forgive the spy that told on me though. He or She (I know witch one it is) was just doing what they were asked to do.

Do you honestly think I was being treated fairly?

2. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Yes I did. And I dont think it was only bot abuse that got you.

3. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Archer, aren't you sure Tal banned the whole country? I think it's fair :p I don't know what happened, and I won't get involved in it... it is between the OP's and you and I don't know what happened.

Maldir ---> Ok, Nazgul had feelings... but only bad ones :)

4. Maldir Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Are you sure? What about all that time when they were in Minas Morgul, and Sauron was in Dol Guldur, without the Ring?
    I mean, you sell your soul to the Dark Lord, and first everything is great. But then something goes wrong, and you live apart. He never phones. You only see him at Christmas, and then you always have to go to his place, some excuse about "not wanting to be seen with you".
    Sometimes you just have to invade the settled lands of the West, bringing terror and destruction, out of sheer frustration.

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    LOL!

Nazguls have feelings, they're just repressing them... Denial....

Ara
    (Sniffles. urgh. Needs Chocolate. Has to go.)

6. Jerlark386 Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Ever wanted to sound like a real mage? Well now you can with these nifty incantations.(maybe borrowed a little from some games and movies)

ogwa-emma-hogma-tehh
    viana-pucuna-da-etoosh
    Ka-mae-ha-mae-ha-haaa
    vitas-mortas-kariarivara
    vuniuf-fo-iskna-lovannas
    anna-aflahk-dohspas-do-veinus
    incantos-procur-imperium

[This message has been edited by Jerlark386 (edited January 09, 2002).]

7. ArtEChoke Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Archer14, what the hell are you complaining about?

You came into the chat room which had people in it, and could not get over the fact that you could ask a BOT stupid questions. Most people get over that rather quickly, some special cases do not, ok, I gave you your chance to stop multiple times. I was very patient.

You were annoying the hell out of the users in the room. I knew that once I left you'd start it up again.

I was right.

Take a few days off from the chat, you'll live, and sometime next week we'll unban you and your 100,000 Alaskan friends.

8. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Elminster likes abuse.

He's sick.

9. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] Greetings fellow SPer's!

I haven't been able to swing by in the past few weeks because of some unexpected health conditions. I'm ok now and getting back on track. I've got a lot of reading and catching up to do. I did go see the new LOTR movie. I'll update the "Legends" story in Creativity Surge soon and I should be back in the chat this weekend. Talk to you all soon.

- Big B

10. Silverblade Guest

11. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] One nazgul, two nazgul, three nazgul... Just a FYI for all of you that can't use the proper plural.

12. Jerlark386 Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

You know how to get an avatar in? I was paying attention to the instructions when I first came in.

[You mean you WEREN'T paying attention? Go read the Forum Rules/FAQ. Now!] -Tal

[This message has been edited by Taluntain (edited January 08, 2002).]
    Okay I understand now. I just found it out.

[This message has been edited by Jerlark386 (edited January 09, 2002).]

13. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

14. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Oh well, there's something wrong with quickchat ... maybe I should think about getting mIRC finally, oh well :rolleyes:

15. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] LOL ... there is something wrong with my mIRC. I was going to try Quickchat!

16. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

You both need to stop trying to connect with chat.planetz, try the other sever irc.webmaster.com. I couldnt connect on chatplanetz either.

17. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Tiamat, can't you change the chatserver of your quickchat client to irc.webmaster.com instead of the one it is using now?

Ah, chatz.planet.net is working again!

[This message has been edited by Headbanger (edited January 10, 2002).]

18. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Welcome back, Big B.

That big crater you were about to land in has been noved to New Jarla.

Shralp the Cryptic

19. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Oooooooooh, I feel like playing a mage-thief through BG-1 and the through BG-2 !!!!!! Right now! I need disc-space - QUICKLY !!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!!

20. Alienboy Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

So many ducks I must destroy them! :help::help::help::help::help::help:

[This message has been edited by Alienboy (edited January 11, 2002).]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.