1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I'm in Hell. I have to be.

I live in a group home, in the 'pre-own-apartment' part of the place. I used to live with two other girls around my age. Then they screwed up.

Now, they're back among the kiddies, and I am... urgh... sharing my apartment with 14- and 17-year old guys!
    They\re both childish morons... urgh.

And... they\ll probably think I'll be the one doing the chores... as if :)
    Poor me...

Ara
    (Tired. Cranky. Beware)

2. PowerPuff Guest

[​IMG] I forgot my umbrella at work yesterday, and it's raining like hell. I'm tired, wet, cold and I have a headache. I just *know* I should never have gotten out of bed this morning... :(

Edit: *sigh* I couldn't even get the smiley right...

[This message has been edited by PowerPuff (edited December 18, 2001).]

3. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] :( today I saw LOTR cookies :flaming: and I swore, I'll kill the first one offering lembas, using a blunt instrument, yelling "Are you an elf ? No, you must be a servant of Mordor for you don't look like an elf-friend AAAAAAAARGH! DIE !!!" :flaming:

uh, much better now :D

[This message has been edited by Ragusa (edited December 18, 2001).]

4. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

/me hugs Arabwell and Ragusa to make them both feel a bit better :D

Ragusa.... just think is such occasions that you are better then that, that you are above and before the hype

!orderfor Ragusa some Lembas :D

5. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] Good news for Ragusa! There are some places in Germany where the world is still fine.
    I was in Nuernberg this weekend on the Christkindlesmarket and there was
    no single LOTR-merchandiser in the whole place.

..and no Frodo-Bratwurst in the entire town. :D

6. Arabwel

Media:
    Thank you for the hug! *hugs back*

Yesterday I also realized that I still have a crush the size of Russia on my English teacher. I am so feeling disgusted for being so stereotypical teenager...

Ara
    (*insert something witty*)

7. Asmodeus Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Hell, overslept this morning, my Bike wouldn´t start, water in the carburetor, and when I reached work found out that I forgot my can of coffee...
    I guess that must happen to everyone once in a while.
    Good thing is that I gotta to see LOTR tonight at 00.05. Yeee-haaaaa.

8. Arabwel

Media:
    One of my class/mates sees it at 00.01.

I'm greener than Pikel's beard....

Ara
    (Skipping school... I am a moron!)

9. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] Just remember .... as the wonderful Burger King Commercials declare ...

Behold Frodo, the ring bearer!
    Behold Gandalf, the wizard!
    Now, the light-up Lord of the Rings goblets are not just to behold, they are to be held!

Collect all four, supplies are limited, see your local Burger King for details.

If that does not get your bile stirred up, how about the latest action figure ... the Orc Overseer. This whip bearing monster comes with a newborn Uruk-Hai in its birthing chamber ... so that as soon as this poor creature is born, you get to help the evil team whip it into submission. :evil: (In case you don't believe me, here is a link ... http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005TZY2/qid=1008679129/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_8_2/104-9749932-9143135 )

I can't wait to rush out and get one for every impressionable child on my Christmas list!!!! :rolleyes:

Excuse me while I run to the library and immerse myself in "safe" "Marketing-Free" Fantasy .....

10. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Hey those are cool toys! I have or rather my kids have :grin: 4 of them already! Light up and make noises, Some of the coolest toys I've seen from a fast food place in awhile :)

11. Masher Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Hmmm. It's 3:52pm, I've been up for an hour. What should I eat...
    /me looks around
    Yum. Prawn flavoured noodles and a peanut butter sandwich (as eaten by the Queen of England herself).
    Don't fight, there's plenty for everyone...

12. I'm sick at home, bored as hell, can't bother to type up some more of my story in Creative Surge...

13. Mathetais Gems: 28/31

[​IMG] ummmm ... Kit .... maybe my comments were tongue in cheek ... but I was actually thinking that an Orc whipping an unborn baby still in the birth canal was a bit unsuitable for children. Hopefully the other action figures are better.

14. Silverblade Guest

15. Mathetais Gems: 28/31

[​IMG] Silverblade ... read the description ...

"If that's not enough, the Overseer comes with his own action figure! Place the newborn Uruk-Hai in its birthing chamber, press the button located at its base, and watch it rise from the murky pod. The newborn, despite lack of articulation, has an effective paint job. Its slimy-looking facial detail, albeit minimal, is good. If anything, it's a fun object to place on your desk or dashboard."

16. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] Well Mathetais I hate to inform you but there is no baby in womb toy from Burger King :p

17. OMG!!!!! One day before school ends for christmas break!!!!!! /me dances around like hell.

18. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

[​IMG] Lord of the Rings toys. Lord of the Rings toys?! Lord of the Rings TOYS?! *jaw smashes on the floor* This is sacrilege!! The books were excellent, the movie was epic, and the toys -- the toys are cheap!! (Besides, it's sacrilege to make toys out of such a wonderful series anyway). The things people will do for money! Flame, flame, FLAME!!!!!! :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

(School will be out in... one and a half hours! And the last block is an assembly, aka wasted time...! Soon, VACATION!!! :D)

19. PowerPuff Guest

There's also a "board game" (What is the English word for such things...?) of Lord of the Rings. Came across such a thing in a bookstore during an ever so tiresome shopping-spree a few days ago. I've never tried it, of course, and if I ever come across a copy in my house, I will burn it and jump up and down on its ashes.

I wonder what the rules are, though? Can I play Gollum - and win? :p

The day you get "Lord of the Rings" diapers will probably be the day I go completely mad.

20. Sniper Gems: 28/31

[​IMG] I did a marathon! I actually did a marathon! Oh shit! A gruelling one it was! Took up loads of concentration and patience! Hell! You should try doing a 12 hour cyber cafe gaming session in one go ... that absolutely fucked me! Must try it again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.