1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gollum Banned

2. Xaelifer Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] Yay for Gollum! State the obvious, my friend, and question the serene, that's what I say!

Ever notice how a circle has four ends?

3. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] Singapore! Singapore! Singapore = cyber cafe which therefore = mass amount of Counter-Strike! I'm gonna go on a 12 hour marathon! Guns save me! :evil:

4. Xaelifer Gems: 10/31

[​IMG] I LOVE COUNTERSTRIKE

I can whip your ass with the turbine, Sniper, and you know it. :)

5. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

hmm... that Ragusa's...... He would be online at 9 and then we would play BG2 Multiplayer... I told him I wouldn't be awake until 10... but he said: I'm online from 9 o clock and then I'll se eyou appear online... I was awake at 8:45 and am now 1,5 hour online.. and still no Ragusa's....

/me slaps Ragusa around a bit with a large Bratwurst ;)

6. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Harry Potter rules, are you kidding me? Not as much as LOTR, but still....

7. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Hmm you might whip my ass with a turbine but you'll have no ass when i'm with a ump45 or even better, a magnum sniper rifle ... When i'm with that i'm one bad ass mother f***er! :evil:

8. Xaelifer Gems: 10/31

[​IMG] PPPptttttthhhaw! (spit, you see)
    I can boost you back eight feet or put you on top of Militia with the Archer Warfare, you prudent Umper!!! :)

By the way, Harry Potter is no ruler, rather a slimy, dribbling three-year old filling in for a vacant throne...

9. Azardu Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

10. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    *sigh* what a shame that people are never online when they are supposed to be, but :whoa: finally SP is a small world ;) :coffee:#

:idea: I should try not to be offline any longer :holy:

11. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

/me gives Tiamat' 3 smooches. Congratulations and happy birthday, lady.

12. Rhythm Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

Um, Xaelifer, are you sure you're good at CS? First, it's Arctic Warfare NOT Archer Warfare.

And IIRC the magnum sniper rifle is the same weapon as the Arctic Warfare.

Some people here are definitely wannabes :rolleyes::D

13. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Thankyou! Thankyou! *bows*

I AM GETTING OLDER!!! :grin:

14. Heh... yeah right ;) I mean, what about that grilling we did on saturday ;)

15. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] AAAAAAAARGH, the way poor Tolkien is hyped this christmas simply makes me feel sick !!! :flaming:

The film, the bok, the books about the books, the explanation about the book about the books, Tolkien for Idiots and - unavoidable - the LOTR game, LOTR stickers, LOTR T-Shirts :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

This sick hype hysteria :mad: :flaming: was the exact reason why I decided to decide in 5 years if I will read Harry Potter or not. The book is probably good when people will still talk about it.

16. PowerPuff Guest

If this hype continues, I fear that some jerk will create a cheesy spinoff of LotR (or possibly even a sitcom)... Dolph Lundgren (with a wig) as "Kung-fu Gandalf", or something...

17. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

At this moment LotR is made fun of by those who do not understand the brilliance of the book. I can't stand LotR humor.

18. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

The book indeed is brilliant, however some humor, when it isn't sarcastic.

Recently one of my friends, a computer wizard, payed me a visit. As we were talking I mentioned that I had recently installed
    Windows 95 on my PC, I told him how happy I was with this operating system and showed him the Windows 95 CD. Too my surprise he threw it into my micro-wave oven and turned on the oven. Instantly I got very upset, because the CD had become precious to me, but he said:
    'Do not worry, it is unharmed.' After a few minutes he took the CD out, gave it to me and said: 'Take a close look at it.' To my
    surprise the CD was quite cold to hold and it seemed to be heavier than before. At first I could not see anything, but on the inner edge of the central hole I saw a inscription, an inscription finer
    than anything I have ever seen before. The inscription shone piercingly bright, and yet remote, as if out of a great depth:

12413AEB2ED4FA5E6F7D78E78BEDE8209450920F923A40EE10E510CC98D444AA08E1324

'I cannot understand the fiery letters,' I said.
    'No but I can,' he said. 'The letters are Hex, of an ancient mode, but the language is that of Microsoft, which I shall not utter here. But in common English this is what it says:'

One OS to rule them all, One OS to find them,
    One OS to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

19. mark the beneficial shah Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

[​IMG] I,m stuck ina freezing room full of computers, and its snowing outside. (So I was told) Oh woe is me, and I have no work to do, because there is a nagging "Driver error" stopping my progress.

"Nothing left to do but smile, smile smile!"

20. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] One word to strike fear in the hearts of any mortal! MONDAY! *argh* :aaa: :nolike:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.