1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] Shadow_Goddess, you could always do the dishes. :p

[This message has been edited by Big B (edited January 20, 2002).]

2. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] I am so ticked! I downloaded TDD off of teambg site. It took 9 ******** hours! So then I go to install it and it says that the installer is to small!:flaming: Am I missing something!?

3. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I pay homage upon the great altar of BTA. My modem is fixed. :D :D :D

4. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Hehe. Glad to be of service :)

5. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

BTA, you are trying to steal my job! ;)

Let's start our own Helpdesk... You, Kitiara and I. :p

6. Tiamat Gems: 17/31

If you managed to start a USEFUL helpdesk, you'd have no time to prowl the boards while working, Headbanger ;)

7. DemoGorgon Guest

JUXTAPOSE!!
    What the hell does it mean?
    I DONT CARE!
    Do you care?
    PROBLY NOT
    did i spell that wrong???
    PROBLY!
    AAAAHHHHHH MAKE IT STOP

8. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31

Does it mean strik a pose in some other language maybe.

9. Sprite Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

The most simple way to explain "juxtapose" is that it means to put things side-by-side. Usually "juxtapose" is used when you mean that the two things are supposed to be contrasted or compared. For example, "she juxtaposed her excellent report card and her brother's failing one, so that Mum would be even more impressed with how well she had done".

10. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31

I'd never have thought of that. Is it a different language?

11. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] While you are on this message board do you see other peoples new message right away or next time you go on? :hmm:

I just thought of another question that is directed to one of the head honchoes. If you get to a avater that really like and want to keep it can you keep it?

Just wondering.

[This message has been edited by Psycho. the fanged rabbit (edited January 21, 2002).]

12. Zorac Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Yes DragonRider SkyWard, it's a different language. It's in english ;)

13. Tiamat Gems: 17/31

LMAO.

I hate exams.

...but at least I'm passing ;)

14. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    We are getting our exams back. *sigh*... Biology: C, Geography: D+, Latin: D, English: fucked up, Swedish: no idea...

I hate school. I just hate it immensely.

Ara
    (Head hurts... I hate life.... why me?)

15. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Psycho. the fanged rabbit, you see all replies when you load the page. Of course, if a new reply is made after you loaded the page and you're still reading it, it won't show. You'd need to hit the refresh button for that.

As for avatars, you can't keep the regular ones. Custom avatars are available for deserving members. Read the Forum Rules/FAQ for more info.

[This message has been edited by Taluntain (edited January 21, 2002).]

16. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

what's wrong with a custom Avatar? ;)

17. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] Why don't you stop whining Arabwel and do something about it? Or is it worth ruining your life to prove that you are rebellous?

Teens :hmm:

18. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] Thanks Tal.

I know this question should be under the BG message board but how do you get a custom picture it says in my manual to read the directions in the Read Me file on my instalation cd but I can't find it. I just thought u=it would be cool to start over with a custom picture. Anyone???????????

19. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Yeah, I guess I whine. I know that I could've done better, but the circumstances in my "home" life have been so Hellish that I'm just glad I passed.
    And, anyways, next year I'll have no Swedish or anything else unintelligble. I just have to pass a lot more courses before I can do that...

Ara
    (I seem to feel quiet today...)

20. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Psycho. the fanged rabbit, if you know you're not supposed to post it here, why do you? This is a topic for stuff we don't have specific forums for. This is the first and the last time I'll answer anything here when there's a specific forum for it.

Make a directory called "portraits" in your game's install directory. Copy a portrait there (you can find hundreds on SP), run your game, go into the customization screen for your main char, find the option to change the portrait, change the portrait.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.