1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Well, there is much about rules, generating and editing games etc what I want to know... but no-one replies :)

2. Jerlark386 Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Just got to the second part exams today. Looks bad. Teacher said "Think slowly...."

Hmph. Last time I follow HIS advice.

3. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

Lol :) You can do it... I even passed the exams so you should also be able to do so ;)

4. Firestorm

Firestorm Beeep, Beeep, ERROR Veteran

NobleAngel: What game were you playing? He sounds like an idiot.

5. Fixed my mouse. Yeeaaahhh.

*sniffle* I miss NY

Jars of Clay is awesome.

You said this was a place for random babbling, correct??

6. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] Jars of Clay are good, but I like groups like the OC Supertones, Insyderz, and Five Iron Frenzy.
    Not too mention the hardcore: P.O.D., Few Left Standing, Stretch Armstrong, and Project 86.

7. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    For some odd reason, for the last week or so, I have had this weird craving to listen to Linkin Park... Especially "crawling"

Also, if anyone here is interested in Hellblazer or Sailor Moon or just wants to laugh his/her lungs out, I have a link to a story that had me laughing for an hour, straight, and when I tried to tell about it to my friend in Psych class I just started to giggle and couldn't stop...

On the note of comics, does anyone here read Witchblade or Darkness? Just curious.

Ara
    (Stark reality is overrated...)

8. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

I only want to say one thing:

TGIF!!!!!!

6 more hours of spamming before weekend... tonight I go out with some cool girls and have lots of fun... also of course go play some pool fist :)

9. Heh, Headbanger, you might be too fiery for them ;) Your avatar says it all ;)

10. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Hey Headbanger, wouldn't you rather go out with HOT girls to match your avatar? 'Cause cool girls would become lukewarm and then melt... but you'd rather like the "melt" option?

Ara
    (Feeling slightly freaky at the moment...)

11. Jerlark386 Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Is your online connection slow and you want to access an alternative server? Will here's a mirror of the site. ten.srerecros.www:bad:\ptth

12. [​IMG] I'm at school... doing a stupid history project... *yawn* boring... AND I can't get into the damn chat which I wanna talk with everybody who didn't go on lunch break... I'm hungry...

13. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

I knew we were missing Shadow_Dishes from the chatroom...

14. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

Ok... I get the clue... next time I just say Great Girls! :)

15. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I rule! I rule! I passed all my finals! Oya! :)

16. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] feuerzangenbowle - a great thing for a cold day and lot's of fun to make and drink ;) a sinister traditional german brew made of wine and rum .... extremely popular among students ....

And that's how it goes:
    -You take two bottles of *red* wine (1 litre each, average quality - mind you mix it with sugar) and put them into a pot and warm it, then add lemon skin and the juice of two oranges. Add some cloves and cinnamon stics.
    -Then take a sugarloaf and lay it on a metal rail with a dripping opening - the so-called feuerzange. Pour 54% rum over the sugarloaf generously until the sugarloaf is soaked with rum and ignite it. Watch the sugar melt and drop down into the wine burning blue. Add more rum and ignite it untill all the sugar (a halfpound) has molten into the wine.

Drink hot :D and no complaints later .... ;)

*a sugarcone is a halfpound piece of sugar, having the form of a cone - [Edited again:] I checked my dictionary: the right word is sugarloaf ....

[This message has been edited by Ragusa (edited January 19, 2002).]

17. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] Ok I gotta ask you Ragusa, What is a sugarcone??? :hmm: :confused: And what kind of wine??

[This message has been edited by Kitiara (edited January 19, 2002).]

18. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Kitiara, I edited the receipe ;) AAAARGH, silly popups, I cannot even edit or type a post withot beeing interrupted at least twice ... four times actually :nolike:

Popups: | || | :nolike:

[This message has been edited by Ragusa (edited January 19, 2002).]

19. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

MY INTERNET CONNECTION IS MESSED UP.....!!! *sniffle sniffle sob* and I HATE exams!!!!!!

20. [​IMG] ARGH!!! I'm at my uncle's house and his stupid computer is limited soooo much! I can't play online games, can't go in quickchat, I can download mirc but I can't connect to it... ARGH!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.