1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

If their became so many topic's on LOTR then what would happen when no one post's any more. It's just wasted space. But a question come to mind. If a topic is deleted then are the post counts that are their die too?

2. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] No. And no posts here are ever deleted, not unless they grossly violate the board rules. Some get closed, while others just fade away in time...

3. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I just won a shitload of money at poker with my friends (at this time of month 200sek approxemately $20 is a shitload). I love that game the variant we play is Texas no limit hold em poker, the kind they play in Rounders.
    Have we any more poker players here?

4. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I used to play different kinds of poker with my friends. We played with airgun shots :D.

5. Turambar Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] I have now officially finnished my exams and are ready to begin a new semester. And I'd be very surprised if I failed

Even got that Hex shit right.....

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

6. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Oh yeah, tonight we play D&D again.. can't wait... :)

7. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] Speaking of not being able to wait ;) >>>> It's exactly four months today until release of Star Wars Episode II.

*Let's out a Lando Calrissian "Yehaw!"

8. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] Do to overwhelming anger by the fans, they kicked NSYNC out of Star Wars Episode 2. I had heard that they were given bit parts as Jedi Knights or something. Thank goodness for disgruntled fans!!! :cool: :grin:

9. Big B Gems: 27/31

[​IMG] Yeah the buzz is they were in the right place at the right time and got to be extras. Whoopty freaking doo I say, there's tons of extras in Star Wars, its not like the audience will be able to pick them out without knowing what part they are in. Well as you said, people got upset but there is no official confirmation that they will have a second of screen time or not as editing is still being done.

10. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31

If that band is in their then I will be writing a strong letter of portest to Gorge, WHY?????????????????????????

Finals start tomrow :(

11. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] The Trailer of SW2 looks like a bad love story! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :sosad: :mad:

12. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

ArchAngel - I presume you've only seen 'Forbidden Lovve' trailor. That is the only one of the three trailors released that I have seen focus on this aspect. Get the other trailors, and I'm sure your opinion will differ.

I just hope that as a tribute to George Bush, they have Jar Jar Binks choke to death on a pretzel. :D

13. Big B Gems: 27/31

[​IMG] I find your lack of faith extremely disturbing NobleAngel... I am excited about this whole love story business. But make no mistake about it, one can easily tell there is going to be plenty of action as well. The Mystery trailer really vouches for this.

14. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31

I didn't want to start in a new topic in NWN so I thought that I'd just ask here.

Ok I'v read as much as I could find on NWN for the last few days. I can find my ansers to these questions.
    1.To my under standing when you are a DM or Player you cant be the other one. True or False?
    2.Can you make an area to share with the world and then share it with the world(Yes). But can you give the person that you play the key to the back do so that he doesn't have to go throught the dungeon every time to put more treasure in it of the others on teh net to try and steal?
    3.Is their just some way to creat your own castle to store all your goods so that others cant get it and I dont have to drag it around?

15. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] NEVER!!!! :mad: I have NEVER met a more Incapable IMBECIL ON GAMESPY Before. Not Only does he build his base into enemy territory and gets his base crushed, he then converst MY! mines. I TELL you MY mines and MY EERIE. I loose an almost complete dragon!! That STUPID MORN FREAK MONSTER :mad: :flaming:. This is even AFTER we had agreed to cooporate and kill the third player who is far stronger than us. I even gave him resources as Goodwill. HE then Acuse ME!! of breaking the deal, When He builds a new base just straight up against MY ARMED TOWER!! How Ubelievable Moronic a move was that. GRRRR!!! Finally he does some Usable and sends an army into the enemy base and what does he do? HE TARGETS THE WRONG COLOUR, Which means my Troops and my hero which were attacking the enemy base too!!! SH** Fu** "#¤%¤% #¤¤&%. He then tells me over the chat link that he is hunting the enemy hero. WHAT unfathomable STUPIDITY!!!!. HE then starts laughing on our private chat that the HERO is near dead. IT IS MY FREAKING HERO!!! :toofar:. We finally gets it straightened out. And what does this Lethargic entity of insanity do?HOHOHOHO. HE STARTs to Experiment with the attitude settings. It results in his Minotauer King Rampaging my BASE!! AM I meant to SUFFER?!!! I have to build towers and Troops to stop this monster. HE then complains that I killed his Minotauer King And Wants COMPENSATION. Grrrrr *flame* flame* *flame* Did I enter a mad house? :nono: I refuse, and it turns out he has been hiding his 50th level CHEATER hero in the back. `He Kills My hero and take my magical items, which I have spend HOURS!!!! creating!!!!! I think I am going crazy. Lunatic. psychopatic. Out of my mind. :hahaerr: :hahaerr:

[This message has been edited by ArchAngel (edited January 17, 2002).]

16. PowerPuff Guest

Hm... I hear Grand Theft Auto 3 is going to be banned in Norway for its "excessively violent" content. An interesting turn of events...

17. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

Star Wars.... blech :)

Maybe they gonna forbid BG2 also.... they are afraid everybody will uses swords again :) Violent.. yeah Quake 3 is also violent.... grmbl...

18. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] DragonRider SkyWard, the NWN forum is practically begging for new posts and you go and post a NWN question in a spam topic? That's, how should I put it gently, stupid. Go post there.

19. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

Yes, NWN-forum is kinda "dead" and I never understood why for it's the most promising RPG that is ever made!

20. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Well there isnt much to talk about at the moment. I am also eagerly awaiting NWN but until ALFA starts up the applications again or some new earth shaking news come. There is not much to talk about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.