1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense, #6

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    AAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE FLOPPIES!!!

/screams her head off in the virtual world seeing as the admins making prayers to Bof in front of her would probably think she is insane..er than she is

Floppies are evil. Curse the floppies!

Ara
    (Listening to the Admins of our school read most interesting apocryphical texts about the divinity of Linux, and laughing her ass off...)

2. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Ack! I have to finishing weeding the front lawn today or else I can't get early tickets to the theme park!

EDIT: I wish my parents just cemented the damn lawns.

[ August 15, 2002, 15:13: Message edited by: S Goddess ]

3. Maldir Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Finally I'm back, after two weeks sunning myself in Norway, then moving house - now I just have to spend the next few weeks unloading all the boxes :)

4. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I just got like the most common and boring gem I've seen in BG saga :mad: .

<--------- I hate it and I can't wait to get the next one. :flaming:

5. Gladiator Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Hey. Maldir, you've been in Norway? Coo! I live there! Where in Norway were you?

6. ToTaL Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Hey everyone, i'm finally going to vacation and I won't be here for a while so goodbye!

(Well i dont think that I will miss to someone but i'm saying this so i dont loose my avatar while i'm gone :p )

Happy summer to everyone (at least what is left of it :cool: )

7. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I was listening to Darren Hayes when I heard:

It's about me :roll: !

Nah, anyway...

Has anyone been bored and doing 'fun' things like wathing the televisoin or reading just makes you even more bored and the only thing that stops you being bored is to do sort of work? Every morning at around eight I have to go to BlackCats' house and stay there for the day, first his sister wakes up at about nine, his dad has gone to work and his mother is in the bath. All his sister wants to do is watch sky, BlackCat wakes up at about 10:30, snorezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

And I can' take my laptop to do my work :wail:

8. SC Gems: 23/31

8people, so listening to Darren Hayes, I assume you've heard his song Insatiable? :D

9. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Had a bad day today ...
    First and least important ... seriously are my AS exam results ...

2 Ds
    1 E
    1 U

Secondly ... and very sadly, one of my friends has died ... she had just got the grades she needed to go to Uni ... an hour later she died ... damn ... I'm gonna start a topic on this ...

10. SC Gems: 23/31

Sniper, it's ok. You might not be the smartest(smartness can corrupt) but you're still the sweetest. :)

11. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Speaking of hating of floppies, I fell like a moron asking this but how do you transfer your saved BG file to your floppy and put it on your other comp? I have did it before but I can't remember how.

12. Maldir Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Gladiator, I spent a week in Stavanger, then a week in Flåm. Very beautiful scenery, and lovely weather.

13. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

[​IMG] My head hurts. :(

14. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

AAAHHH!!!!!! Whenever i see any of sir bel's posts i think they're Sir yerril's!!!!! AAAHHHHH i don't know why i relate the portrait to him i just do!!!

15. SC Gems: 23/31

Z-Layrex, I believe you are becoming dillusional.

Psycho, put your floppy in your floppy drive, transfer your saved BG file to your floppy drive(A). Take your floppy out and put it in your other computer. Take the file in your floppy drive and put it in the BG saved file on the computer.

I'll never survive school if I can't get to sleep until 3.

16. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    THanks, Jellybee. I don't really know much yet, just that a mole biopsy showed the melanoma, I don't even know how serious yet. And yes, we live in teh same city, but I don't see her much, as she's constantly at dance. That may change now, especially if the docs decide chemo is necessary...

17. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] It is the start of the weekend tomorrow - the pain!

anyway what is wrong with Darren Hayes :nono:

18. Mister Rogue Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Greetings, fellow Sorcerians, I am a very good friend of the great paladin Sir Yerril, and my name is not Dark|Ninja. As you can probably see, I am a new initiate of the great Sorcerers Place, I hope you will take me in as one of your own. :D

19. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] *yawns* Im very knackered. I have had a bout 10 hours sleep in the last 2 days. My week very eventful :-
    Tuesday - go out with friends, my girlfriend gets very upset and i spend a couple of hours making her feel betta. - 7 hours sleep

Wednesday - go round a mates. Stay indoors. Far far tooo hot. - 7 hours sleep.

Thursday - go to a party, drink beer and bouncing on a bouncy castle and wrestling with a 11 stone 16 year old black belt judo guy on a bouncy castle. My girlfriend is avoiding me and being kinda 'off' with me. Get home, text g/f to try to find out what i've done to piss her off. Get paranoid that she's going to dump me. Due to over heating and worry - 3 hours sleep.

Friday - still worried. meet with friends, inc g/f, spend the morning avoiding her before actually talking to her and neither of us wanted to split up but we both thought the other did. Happier now. Got home, phoned her till we both went online and spoke there. Happier now. Out tomorrow.

Less sleep will make me more likely to fall over. lack of sleep = Typos.

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

20. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

[​IMG] I hereby confirm the credibilty of Mister Rogue :bigeyes: . A more chaotic good rogue you never did see. If he starts coming on to you, just ignore him. (He's weird)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.