1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense, #6

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

2. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    OK first of all your mom doesn't hate you Bonzo it's just what mothers are like. I'm having the same problem except that I split up with my g/f 3 months ago. If you'll both try to adjust a little you will get what you want and she will get what she wants. If that won't work then fight back :flaming: :evil: . Oh and unless she is paying for the internet she has nothing to say about how long are you on.

And Yerril we're all happy for you :grin: . I hope she feels the same about you to.

3. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Now she has just come into my room and is acting like everything is fine. After she just totally flipped . Now all together can you say "Mood Swing!" ??

Grr mood swings evil! either be pissed off so that i can actually have a chance to say my side of the argument or (preferabbly) just be nice all the time!!

4. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

"Impressive"
    *breathing*
    "Most Impressive"

Hmm, Lazy Bonzo, follow your heart on the situation but never take drastic measures that puts ones life at risk. That stuff isn't worth it ... It affects more then one would think.

5. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

[​IMG] Everyone's happy for me! :bigeyes: :love:

I love you guys...*sob*

6. SC Gems: 23/31

Yerril, some of us are girls. :)

And aren't you going out with the Deputy Head Girl anyways?

7. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Frostys' Back! :eek: ARGH!

Hey just a quick note

I was just on AoE2 - Conkers expansion when I decided to look at the history section (used deom of it in a project once :lol: )

Could someone PLEASE look on the Mongols history page and see if they notice any... odd things written in big letters?

8. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] Bonzo!!

Nothing justifies hitting ones own children. But I am guessing she is around forty and moving into her middle age crises! Let her look at what you're doing and don't lie to her. Just let her stand and be bored to death with watching over you. Women are **insert sexist remark :D ** extremely nosy just for being nosy; And they quickly loose ALL interest if they are suddenly let in on the secrecy... :D What can be so embarrassing with her "nosing" around? Let her be and accept/ignore her.

Anyway She is just letting her steam out on you cause you won't permanently block her out as someone else might, I guess? You are her son after all. Get a part time job and stay away from home as much as possible. Being up and down my mother all the time drove me crazy too. :eek:

[ August 12, 2002, 01:12: Message edited by: Nobleman ]

9. SC Gems: 23/31

Heh. Coming to that point... Since my tongue seems to talk on its' own, my sarcasm is great, albeit sour. When my mom is nosy, asking me what I'm doing and listing all these bad things I could be doing, my sarcasm kicks in and I list all those ideas. That shuts her up.

10. Rhythm Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

[​IMG] I have no idea why I'm posting, probably just wanting to see my avatar again.

GO LIVERPOOL!

11. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Hey Rythem I just got to your avatar on Icewind Dale I'm balnking out on his name. I have to fight the dude now and he is like fricken impossible.

12. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Well, I did some electrical work on the house, and now my new fishtank is set up! Now to stock it...

13. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Stock it with pirahnas.

14. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] Elephants *g*

15. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

[​IMG] GO ARSENAL!

:evil: :evil:

edit: d'ya think we'd be allowed another one-word story?

[ August 12, 2002, 11:46: Message edited by: Sir Yerril of Morningmist ]

16. SC Gems: 23/31

Tried and closed. Don't bother.

Today my dad got me up at 7:30AM to do weeding! :o

17. Rhythm Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

[​IMG] Ah, for goodness sake, how could Liverpool have lost? Ah well.

/me breaks everything breakable in sight

Sigh... that was refreshing.

GO LIVERPOOL!

18. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

19. SC Gems: 23/31

You must be the one who's back is facing the camera!

20. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Erm, my mother wanted to read the forums today and has read this page and has this to say:

Those who parents aren't bothered about what you are looking at on the internet are the ones who don't care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.