1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense, #5

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jun 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Tal, since when did his replies not look weird? ;) :p j/k

[This message has been edited by Wildfire (edited June 20, 2002).]

2. ArchAngel Guest

3. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

4. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Can one of the moderaters remove "Possibly with some sense" in the topic-title? :)

5. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

maybe, or something

this makes sense

6. Aziraphale Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

There is a nerve trapped under my left eyelid. It's pounding against my eyeball so about twice a second my vision goes blurred on one side and on the other side the shapes seem so geometrical. I'm starting to believe this was what inspired Cubism.

7. The Deviant Mage Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

The definition of agony: waiting for the damnable UPS guy to show up with your new computer. :shame:

8. Eze&Sharkie Guest

Heheeheeheeheeeeheeeeeehhhhheeeeee*gets dragged of by merry men in white coats*

9. [​IMG] I just came back from Quebec(I was gone for 4 days, did anyone miss me :p?)!!! Had so much fun and took a whole bunch of pictures with my digital camera and now all I have to do is put it on my computer. What fun :grin::rolling::tie:

10. Hooray! I am gradually killing all my problems! :bigeyes:

11. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

when i think about a part of my body.... it makes it hurt.... exam-related stress or something

12. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] My last post before SP moves to anozther server .... weeeeeee!

13. ArchAngel Guest

Ok I am leaving tomorrow at noon. I'll be back 1st september. Hopefully more active in the chat too. Anyway I only have one thing to say;
    :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :wave:

14. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] :wave: Goodbye Archangel :wave:

15. Findol The Swift Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

[​IMG] I had to work in 90 degree weather again today. Oh well, at least I'm getting paid!

16. Bye Nobleman. I wish you would come in to the damn chat more OFTEN!!!!! Cya until then. ;)

17. :waves: Bye ArchAngel... You will be missed:cry:

Anyway, more to the point;)

Umm... Well... Ya see it started out like this... ::nervous looking in all directions:: Umm... Ill let you know later...

18. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

See :1eye: ya Nobleman

19. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Damn, I've lost my SoA CDs, I know one is at a friends house but I can't find the other three... I put it in a place I'd remember... all I need to find is my memory to find the Cds *sigh*

20. Silverblade Guest

Well, it's always in the place you least expect it to be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.