1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense, #5

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jun 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poor Sniper, really. I don't see why anyone should be worried about not having sex for a year, I mean, from the One Word Story, I would think you're too busy with kleenex-related matters. :p (Sexy 6-pack :D)

53 days.

EDIT: Yes.

[This message has been edited by Shadow_Goddess (edited July 20, 2002).]

2. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Aye ... but it provides a new avenue for entertainment here ... it is something ... different i suppose...

EDIT

Birthday count yes?

[This message has been edited by Sniper (edited July 20, 2002).]

3. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Well well well, I'm back, again, after a horrible absence from SP, and from my computer for that matter.
    Yay, I started at my summer job on Wednesday, which means; getting up at ungodly hours to bike to work, work for eight dreadful hours, and then bike back home. Woohoo.

Oh yeah, I've been a little too busy recently to actually write about the fall of Firkraag, so if I get a chance in the near future (ie. before 2004 :p) to write it, I will (and that means I'll post it too :p)...

EDIT: Nooooooo!! I just saw that Sir Bel took the portrait that I wanted to get when I eventually donated to SP! Arrghh!!

[This message has been edited by Faerus Stoneslammer (edited July 21, 2002).]

4. C'Jakob Guest

Welcome back to SP, Faerus. Nice to see more stuff is written in CS. Hope it turns out well.

YAY! I just might finish Episode V of Brood War! Just need to find a better way to kill off that damned smacked-up Ultralisk and its damned defiler buddies which cast that freakin' Dark Swarm over my troops. Argh, it's a real bitch.

*C'Jakob mutters and muses to himself about Starcraft.

5. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] :spin::roll: :) Weeeee! post #2525 - Schnapszahl! cheers :) :roll: :spin:

6. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] If anyone out there likes pong, and also likes 3d then you should try this - 3D Pong

[edit] my high score is 301 and the highest score i've seen was around 450-500

[This message has been edited by Lazy Bonzo (edited July 21, 2002).]

7. I have a 1 in 7 chance of becoming head boy. Wish me luck...

8. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Good Luck yerril!

[edit] argh the neighbours are having a BBQ party, but they're playing cr*ppy dance music *shivers* argh!!

[This message has been edited by Lazy Bonzo (edited July 21, 2002).]

9. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Woohoo! 2 more days till its official ... for for something different.

Its been 363 official days ... thats almost a year ago! damn ... :p

10. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

*tut tut*
    I'm sorry to say it Snipe, but that is SO sad... :p:grin:

11. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Does anyone know if LoTR is copywrighted?

12. Ragusa

Media:
    Most certainly ... :D ... do you really think these people who made this film will abandon a chance to make more money with an already profitable movie ?! Never :D

13. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    600 POSTS 600 POSTS! How sad am I that I have sent 600 posts in three months?!?!?!

Anyway I was just wondering as three years ago I made a place (Chirofen) and it has a place called Moria, three years later I read the book, I have already put MY Moria into stories, Java games and other stuff and was wondering if I'd get into trouble if anything got published and made proper :cry:

14. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

Yes you probably would get into trouble, but only if your games were making money and were actually noticed by someone important (not meant to insult). You might wish to just change the name to something similiar liek Morya or put an accent over one of the letters, thus creating a different word.

15. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Aye that be true Gopher ... but it provides some sought of light entertainment does it not? And i know that this form of entertainment does not appeal to everyone.

*Sniper points at a particular person that had a go at him but a few nights before*

But still, admit it, my posts open avenues for other and are not really topic killer posts. :D

16. Ragusa

Media:
    Woke up in an earthquake today, 4,5 to 5,1 on the Richter scale. Pretty unusual for this area. My cat was scared all morning. No damage, though a few books in my shelve got ready to fall down. Anyway, a silly way to wake up.

17. Deputy Head Boy! All the power with none of the speeches!!

I was beaten by a nice all-rounder, who nevertheless sells fags illegally. Bleh. C'est la vie.

18. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Whoohoo! Only one more damned day! ... actually ... thats bad! But hey! It means only potentialy one more countdown post! :p

Stay tuned for updates.

19. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    I felt that earthquake too, Ragusa. I first thought it was a really heavy truck. The epicentre was somewhere in the Ruhr area and there were about ten minor quakes following the first one.
    A nice diversion

20. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    I've had a very bad night. My kitty's sick, very sick, and I don't know why. She won't eat, drink, or move. She was fine earlier this afternoon. I'm hoping she'll make it until I can get her to the vet in a few hours.
    I don't think I'll be sleeping much tonight.

[This message has been edited by Stefanina (edited July 23, 2002).]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.