1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense, #5

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jun 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /me doesn't flash anything, no matter the circumstance. :p

2. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

mmmm, egg.

3. Eze&Sharkie Guest

4. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] :grin: WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO Finished my maths Course-Work yeeeeeehaaaaaaaw :grin:

5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Ate cherries for the first time in years, forgot how yummy they were, also forgot they had stones in them, I accidently swallowed two and threw the rest out the car window :grin: Also got somegrapes, haven't had them in years either, yummy.

Why aren't you supposed to eat cherry stones?

Jaheira was on the phone and i asked for a Yorkie, she said yes, little did she know I meant a dog...

(Jaheira is afraid of dogs)

6. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

9 days till its official... its sad isn't it?

7. Sniper, not really. At least when you're still a virgin...

8. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] This morning my sis woke me up to the unchristly time of 6am (one of the days in the wek I can sleep longer) yelling at me I had messed up her comp - since she found herself unable to print and I was the last who used her comp ... :rolleyes:

Getting awake under a stream of further accuses (like always neglecting her comp and favouring mine :hmm: ) had a look at her comp and explained her that it is not a good idea to move the computer since that might result in the printer cable to loosen (doh!) ... :coffee:

9. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Hmm ... Shadow_Goddess ... you are 12 ... or is it 13? 13. At that age you shouldn't even be thinking about whether not having sex for 357 days is sad thing and actually knowing it ... ;)

By the way, 8 and counting...

10. DemoGorgon Guest

I havent posted in a while.

11. Eze&Sharkie Guest

[​IMG] I think that not having sex for a year is not that bad. Unless you are a male.
    (That was a joke, no offense meant):D

[This message has been edited by Eze&Sharkie (edited July 16, 2002).]

12. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Oops, I wasn't supposed to do that... nevermind

Anyway, must have a point to this post so... um... all the teachers were wearing crappy dresses today, yeah that'll do...

Hang on, the MALE teachers weren't, just clearing that up and Frostbite has something to say about her tech lesson :lol::grin:

13. Sniper Gems: 28/31

None taken Eze&sharkie :)

Anyway, where was I? ah yes ... 7 and counting ...

14. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Today's my birthday, whee. Looks like it's going to be a boring day.

Typos, bleh.

[This message has been edited by Stefanina (edited July 17, 2002).]

15. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *sings* Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Stefanina, happy birthday to you!!!!

So, how old are you now?

Ara
    (Curious Spammingbird)

16. Eze&Sharkie Guest

Yes, happy birthday.

17. Happy B-Day!

56 days until my b-day!!! I'll finally get out of my stupid teeny-bopper years and into the teen years. *mwahahahaha*

18. Stefanina Gems: 18/31

Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] :lol: Thanks, guys. For the curious, I'm 29 today... eek. Seems like bdays are no big deal after you turn 21, until you hit retirement age.

[This message has been edited by Stefanina (edited July 17, 2002).]

19. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Happy Birthday! Wow, someone else over 20 here (I'm 36).

20. Shralp Gems: 18/31

Veteran

29?!?!?! Holy cow! No wonder you're in Florida. :1eye:

Oh, wait. I'm 30. Crud.

Know of any condo vacancies down there?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.