1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense, #4

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, May 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Captian's Log: Summer 2002, week 1.

Side note: I downloaded Sim Builder witch lets me build buildings for SimCity 3000. I cant get it to work. I down loaded it and unpacked it(it did it on it's own, I could not choose where to put it). And now I cant find it. I know where the program is to extract but I dont know where the program is after I extract it. Any help would be nice.

2. Findol The Swift Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Right now my friends are over. We have a James Bond addiction. We haven't stoped playing James Bond In Agent Under Fire for about a week. We've been kicking Bots you know what!!

Also, my summer is going great! At first it was crap, but now I see what summer is all about, NO SCHOOL!!!!!!! It's like everyday is Saterday!

3. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Is everday was a saturday ... i'd get bored and dead tired ... i mean ... on a saturday i get up at 6am and go to bed at about 1am ... hell ... i'd die quickly!

4. If everyday was a saturday it'd be hell. Because every saturday I have to go to my grandma's and visit my annoying little cousins that bug the hell out of me. I wouldn't mind if everyday was a sunday though.

5. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

[​IMG] Horny Goat Weed
    ...and other Sexual Stimulants
    available at the A1 Health site!
    Visit us now...

Tal, may i just ask you what kind of
    pop-ups you set up? Because i've now
    recently started to really worry... :mommy:
    :toofar:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2017
  6. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Heh, I don't have anything to do with them, I just put the code up. What comes out on this end totally depends on the company supplying them. But seriously, at least these are funny. The phone ones are just boring. :D

7. sorvo Guest

Just posting so I can see my new phrase, Thanks to Tal for the line:)

8. C'Jakob Guest

Woohoo!

Finally playing DnD!

9. LittleJimmy Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

[​IMG] WOOHOO!!!!! Just like Wildfire, my last exam's on Wednesday. Wildfire: Is it History, by any chance? After that... complete and utter lack of activity until September and College :aaa:. It's going to be bloody great!

10. Wildfire Gems: 23/31

Veteran

LittleJimmy, yeah, it's the History Sources paper. then I'm free! :D

BTW, if anyone cares, new Reel Big Fish album out on 25th! :D Oh yeah, none of you lot like Ska Punk :( :p

11. Errol Gems: 23/31

[​IMG] SkA pUnK aLl ThE wAy!

Heh,:p, anybody heard of Less Than Jake?

12. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31

I'm playing one of the best teams in the province tomorrow!! Woohoo!!!

Bumper sticker of the day:
    Keep honking, I'm reloading.

13. Errol Gems: 23/31

[​IMG] This is my FourHundredhandFortyFourth post!
    yay for me!

[that's 444 for those who don't know :p]

[This message has been edited by Gopher (edited June 16, 2002).]

14. Methylviolet Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

My favorite:
    "Honk if you're an a**hole!"

15. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

[​IMG] My friend is trying to convince me that Spider-Man is a good film solely because it's faithful to the comic! How dumb can you get eh? :shake::1eye:

[This message has been edited by Vukodlak (edited June 16, 2002).]

16. LittleJimmy Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

[​IMG] Hehe. Good job that History's my best subject :grin:...

I don't mind Ska Punk, although I prefer slightly 'edgier' stuff, like Skacore. Wildfire/Gopher - have you heard CapDown? I saw them with Hundred Reasons playing in Brighton, and crowd-surfed there for the first time :love:!

17. Findol The Swift Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

[​IMG] I love Reel Big Fish!Whats the new CD called? I think I heard it was somthing like "Our Favorite Nosies"?

18. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] What do you get when you mix Big B and seven 3rd through 5th graders for a week?

A lot of fun and Star Wars talking!

All my campers love Star Wars. :love:

"Truly wonderful the mind of a child is." - Yoda

Next week I have middle schoolers.

See ya next Saturday if I'm lucky.

19. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31

This is my favourite actually:

I've tried to see things from your perspective, but I can't get my head so far up my @$$.
    :shake:

20. Eze&Sharkie Guest

What you get, if you put together Ezellohar Shark and some random people?

Annoyed random people and HAPPY Ezellohar Shark, who talks about LotR,Baldurs Gate 2,M&M VIII and HP infinitely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.