1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense, #3

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Apr 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

2. Xenecor - I sure did. Who wouldn't?

I love a guy in uniform, how was I to know it was really a female? :eek:

Its probably best to ignore the above.

3. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

First question, who in here are guys, and who are girls?
    Second question, what are the legal drinking/driving ages in England and Finland? (in Canada it generally depends on the province, but I'll speak for Ontario [where I live now] LEGAL drinking age is 19, and 1st driver's license at 16, 2nd at 17 and 3rd at 18)
    Now, those 3-wheel cars are great, what else looks so stupid on the road?
    And last, I really don't think relationships in the teens should be separated by more than 5 years. Think of a 15-year old going out with a 10-year old. Bonus for the 10-year old, but lame for the 15-year old. Plus, most relationships that mid-teens have with 20-year old guys (that I know of) involve a horny@$$ guy looking for some young-lovin' (of course, I live on a military base, so all the 20-year olds are privates or maybe corporals, so they're pretty male-whorish).

4. Zorac Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

[​IMG] ...and so SP reached the 3000 members, calls for celebration methinks...

5. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

In the UK you can get a provisional license at 17, although the government are considering to lower it to 16, but with certain restrictions if someone that young is driving. You can buy alcohol from a shop at 18, but it's a bit unspecific if your in a restaurant, and you can generally get some alcohol at 17.

6. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] Alcohol is legal when you are 15 in denmark. But most kids drink when they are 13-14.

So no wonder Denmark has the highest rate of drinking teens.

This is from Unicef's yearly report

7. My elementary school last year was Unicef crazy: Go out to a party, "BRING A UNICEF!", go out for Halloween, "BRING A UNICEF!", get on the bus, "BRING A UNICET!"

Ok, maybe the last one was exagerating, but that's the general idea.

[This message has been edited by Shadow_Goddess (edited April 16, 2002).]

8. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] LOOOOOOOOOOL.

Unicef as the scary monster. That'll be the day Shadow Chick :D

9. C'Jakob Guest

What's a UNICET?

10. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

UNICET is an organisation established by the UN to commemorate the fact that T and F are really close on keyboards. :coffee:

[This message has been edited by Vukodlak (edited April 17, 2002).]

11. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] From the smoky corridors of the Tantive IV we find ourselves now deep in the swamps of Dagobah on day 29 of our trek...

"I am wondering, why are you here?" - Yoda

"I'm looking for someone." - Luke

"Looking? Found someone, you have, I would say, hmmm?" - Yoda (laughs)

"Right." - Luke (trying to keep from smiling)

"Help you I can. Yes, mmm." - Yoda

"I don't think so. I'm looking for a great warrior." - Luke

"Ahhh! A great warrior." - Yoda (laughing and shaking his head) "Wars not make one great."

12. Corilathi Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

[​IMG] I would like to apologize to all those who were offended by my offhand humor, which I suppose should needs to be clarified. I meant no insult to the female sex, but simply wanted to portray some frustration at a certain female in the world, mainly a teacher. I apologize for exposing all of you to my poorly timed joke, and ask humbly for the forgivness of any I have offended.

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Apology accepted, Corilathi.

On the age thing, I would not condone a 13 year old dating a 23 year old (Even if I know that this happens) I was thinking more along the lines of those people who are in their late teens, 16 or 17, and at the moment I ma too tired to argue.

And, I challenge all of you to wear plastic flowers pinned to your cklothes to school/work!

Ara
    (The flower is influencing my thought process....)

14. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31

I guess we can forgive you Corilathi...after we feed you Mystra:lol::hahaerr:or maybe not.

I lost another warhammer battle this weekend. I didnt add up my points right. I was slaughtered by a bunch of dwarves.

After readding my points I find out I'm 52 points off the 1000 point mark.

15. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Like I don't already wear plastic flowers pinned to my clothes.

16. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] Day 28 Death Star

"Lord Vader, this is an unexpected pleasure. We're honored by your presence." - Moff Jerjerrod

"You may dispense with the pleasentries, Commander. I'm here to put you back on schedule." - Vader

"I assure you, Lord Vader, my men are working as fast as they can." - Jerjerrod

"Perhaps I can find new ways to motivate them." - Vader

"I tell you, this station will be operational as planned." - Jerjerrod

"The Emperor does not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation." - Vader

"But he asks the impossible. I need more men." - Jerjerrod

"Then perhaps you can tell him when he arrives." - Vader

"The Emperor's coming here?" - Jerjerrod (the look on his face here is priceless)

"That is correct, Commander. And he is most displeased with your apparent lack of progress." - Vader

"We shall double our efforts." - Jerjerrod

"I hope so Commander, for your sake. The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am." - Vader

17. Apology accepted, Coralathie. I am just a pinch too feminine, so I tend to overeacte to those kind of comments.

18. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31

Which army do you use Dragonrider Skyward?

19. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] day -2700

Luke: Look I'll just play Naive, look there are Gaffi-sticks and Bantha tracks it's just. I've never seen them hit anything this big before.

Obi: (Then I'll play the too wise old man), These aren't the sandpeople you are looking for, they can go about their business... opps. Wrong scene. *ahem*. right.. We were only ment to think they did. Sandpeople always ride single filed to hide their numbers

C3P0; I'll just burn some random Jawas with R2D2.

Luke: If they traced the robots here, they might have learned who they sold them to(like some Jawa would tell *that*, when they were slaughtered anyway.. "oh"... they did)

Obi: Luke! Don't go. It is too dangerous, So I'll just stand here and don't use my forcepowers to stop you or your speeder.

LATER at Moss Eisley.

Luke: I'll just play naive, How are we gonna get past those guards?

Obi: I'll just paly the too wise old man. Let me handle it.

Obi: These droids aren't the droids you are looking for. We can go about our business.

Guard: Sure, why the hell not.

Obi: And look at these blastpoints. To acurate for sandpeople. Only Imperial Stormtroopers are that precise.

Guard; uhhm you want us to shoot you?

Obi: Here try it with the blast shield down.

Guard. Oh well. Sure, why the hell not.

Obi: Doh! wrong scenes. I gotta get my lines straightened out. I feel a tremor in the force.

Luke: We'll just wing it Obi; Sorry about the mess....

[This message has been edited by ArchAngel (edited April 18, 2002).]

20. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

[​IMG] You know how Anakins mother says he doesn't have a father? I think she just changed the story because it sounds more appealing. I bet it was actually a Jedi party and she can't remember which one it was... Seeing how he's filled with force and short and talks funny in Ep1 I alwys figured it might be Yoda...

Or the 'milkshake theory' from Twins.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.