1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense, #3

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Apr 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alienboy Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

2. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Wonder what?
    Well that is a very dangerous question to pursue the answer of. What does alineboy wonder? The quest for the answer to this most dangerous of questions should only be undertaken by those of pure and brave heart. Do you have what it takes?

3. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Ummmmm..........: DRSW thinks :.........No. I dont fill that requarierment:D

4. Findol The Swift Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

: FTS thinks : :hmm:do i have what it takes? i have read people's minds, but not over the internet. umm yes! wait no! i can't read minds even if i had jedi powers!

No, I don't think i can figure this on out.

5. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Come off it, the answer is simple. He is wondering if anyone will notice his blatant spam. :)

6. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I had some moron mail me a couple of days ago:

"You here?"

and that was it. I have no idea who it was from. It ranks among Top 5 dumbest mails I've ever seen.

7. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] *******
    DAY 18

On board the Millennium Falcon, heading towards Yavin IV

"Not a bad bit of rescuing, huh? You know, sometimes I even amaze myself." - Han

"That doesn't sound too hard. Besides, they let us go. It's the only explanation for the ease of our escape." - Leia

"Easy...you call that easy?" - Han

"They are tracking us!" - Leia

"Not this ship, sister." - Han

(Frustrated, Leia shakes her head.)

"At least the information in Artoo is still intact." - Leia

"What's so important? What's he carrying?" - Han

"The technical readouts of that battle station. I only hope that when the data is analyzed, a weakness can be found. It's not over yet!" - Leia

"It is for me, sister! Look, I ain't in this for your revolution, and I'm not in it for you, Princess. I expect to be well paid. I'm in it for the money!" - Han

"You needn't worry about your reward. If money is all that you love, then that's what you'll receive!" - Leia

She angrily turns, and as she starts out of the cockpit, passes Luke coming in.

"Your friend is quite a mercenary. I wonder if he really cares about anything...or anyone." - Leia

"I care!" - Luke

Luke, shaking his head, sits in the copilot seat. He and Han stare out at the vast blackness of space.

"So...what do you think of her, Han?" - Luke

"I'm trying not to, kid!" - Han

"Good..." - Luke (under his breath)

"Still, she's got a lot of spirit. I don't know, what do you think? Do you think a princess and a guy like me..." - Han

"No!" - Luke

Luke says it with finality and looks away. Han smiles at young Luke's jealousy.

NEWS

Rolling in the hay...err grass.

Footage of Anakin and Padme goofing off during a certain picnic was shown on Fox. MoffJake over at the force.net put together an animation of some released shots
    here .

At the part where Anakin looks like he's screaming, I'd say Padme's knee ended up some place it shouldn't ;) :p.

Maybe this footage will inspire a new Claritan commerical...Consult your physician before using Claritan. Side effects include drymouth, dizziness, and turning to the dark side. :grin:

This will be one of the film's more lighter moments.

8. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

and then there was one :1eye:

and then there was NONE!!! AND THERE WAS MUCH REJOICING! And drinking! And slight alcohol poisoning!!!

9. Findol The Swift Gems: 5/31

[​IMG] Big B, why do you write parts from star wars? I know your a huge fan, but why do that?

10. DRSW, just because you can't type, doesn't mean you don't KNOW how use the keyboard. I mean, you could at least put in ' when you are typing "can't". I mean, even I can spell type better than you!!!!

11. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31

I ment it more as a joke then anything else Shadow_Goddess.

12. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31

Woman without her man is nothing
    Here's an interesting statement, but what does it mean? It's up to you people to add punctuation to give it a clear meaning...

ps-If you've done this before, please don't give away the answers-just sit back and watch everyone else's responses.

[This message has been edited by Faerus Stoneslammer (edited April 28, 2002).]

13. Findol The Swift Gems: 5/31

14. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31

Does anyone share their computer with any one else on SP. I do and it stinks sometimes. When I want to see my PM stuff I have to post at least once to get to it. Whats up with that?

I found these cool root beer bottles that look like beer bottles but filled with root beer! It's great!

15. Methylviolet Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Time flies like an arrow;
    Fruit flies like a banana.

16. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

DRSW: If you scroll down on the main page of the forums, there is a link to log on to check your Private messages, so you don't need to post.

[This message has been edited by Wildfire (edited April 28, 2002).]

17. Findol The Swift Gems: 5/31

[​IMG] I woke up this morning and the sky was blue. I went down stairs and the sky was grey, am I seeing things?

18. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Yes you are Findol. You are seeing the sky. WOW!! :D :grin: :D

19. Findol The Swift Gems: 5/31

But I did! It really happened! I saw a blue sky then a grey sky! Am I dalusionary i should ask? or just a alien? :alien:

Edit: I saw my mother ship!!! Ahh! It's got me!

[This message has been edited by Findol The Swift (edited April 28, 2002).]

20. Alienboy Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Answer to yesterday's blatant spam.

Wildfire was correct...ive returened after several months(who knows ho long) and wanted to find out who'd notice...above the number i suspected(1)...one of which was Tal who i seem to have bugged the most(him more then anyone else), Lazy Lonzo who I talked to in chat and Wildfire who sometimes responds to my topics. Well, Im back, so enjoy future blatant spam. :alien:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.