1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense, #3

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Apr 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C'Jakob Guest

ANrocbhlAenmgaenl, you've motivated me to post a bit more. But just for this week. ;)

2. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Damn it all to H*LL :flaming: I can't play (American) football for a WEEK and a HALF!! Stupid "hairline fractures"!!
    PS-:flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

3. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] On tuesday i cut my elbow playing playground football at school. I thought it was an oridnary cut. Yesterday evening i realise it is infected exactly how it was almost a year ago. So today i go to the doctors and get some medicine. Then they tell me theres still some grit under my skin where it ahs healed over it. They then have to cut out these pieces of grit and dirt with needles and forcips and spray over the now open wound with idoine. This hurt a lot. So i'm just telling you all that i'm in a lot of pain at the moment. Any sympathy will be warmly recieved.

4. C'Jakob Guest

*sympathy*

:aww::cry::wave:

Hope ya feel better, Bonzo.

[This message has been edited by C'Jakob (edited April 25, 2002).]

5. 1. *Turns on the sympathy generator*

2. Tia, want to resume our little "conversation"? :D :bigeyes: :grin: :love:

6. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] Ouch Lazy Bonzo. :(

good healing. And to you too Faerus :)

PS, That's great C'Jacob. Good to see you wanted to hang around afterall. Btw, your story running again. Neat.

Match one;

ArchAngel Vs. Soundcard
    Elapsed time; 1 hour.
    1-0

Match Report;
    Archangel opened the cabinet and learned that he didn't have a soundcard at all. Doh! Then he realized he hadn't even installed motherboard drivers since he made FORMAT:C doh! He had some trouble with the.inf files for the plug and play to accept, but he knew how to make it work. HE realised that the downloadable sound files were corrupted. (which doesn't make it easier). Now the sound worked but, the CD-burner kicked out for no apparent reason. Local network still appears busted. Still
    1-0

Prematch analasys;

The third battle is likely to be the last. Now that the fight isn't against the supposed soundcard but rather motherboard. The computer conflicts only survive in local network and in a harware unit of minor importance. It is hard to see the next moves but that'll definately involve some caple checking and driver reinstallments. The Network settings will likely be a hard fought battle, but the computer cannot believe to win. The Burner fight is much more open.

odds; 50-50

[This message has been edited by ArchAngel (edited April 25, 2002).]

[no it hasn't, stupid browser]

[This message has definately not been edited by Archangel, edited April 25, 2002]

[This message has been edited by ArchAngel (edited April 25, 2002).]

7. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Thanxs for your sympathy people.

Ok here we are at the Arena (a top secret loacation somewhere) for the pre-match commentary on the up-coming 3rd round between The Admirable Archangel and the Mighty Motherboard.
    The Motherboard as the defending champion won the first round with ease pummeling tiny Archangel into the canvas before the bell mercifully rang. However in the 2nd round the tables were turned as Archangel came back out of nowhere and beat the cocky Motherboard twice round the ring before breaking the Motherboard's cd-burner and almost putting the defending champion in hospital. However due to the wonders of our electronic engineers here at the Arena the champion is ready to defend in this 3rd and quite possibly final round.
    Both of our fighters have prepared and we must now just wait for the bell to ring and start this round off.

8. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31

Sorry I'm a little late Bonzo, but here's some more sympathy. (if it was tangible, I'd mail it to you)
    PS-thanks ArchAngel, and good luck!

9. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] *******
    DAY 20

Forest Moon of Endor

The group has reached a break in the undergrowth. Chewie walks up to a tall stake planted in the ground. There is a dead animal
    hanging from it.

"Hey, I don't get it." - Han

The rest of the group joins the Wookiee around the stake.

"Nah, it's just a dead animal, Chewie." - Han

Chewie can't resist. He reaches toward the meat.

"Chewie, wa-wait! Don't!" - Luke

But it's too late and the group finds itself hanging upside down in an Ewok net, suspended high above the clearing. Artoo lets out a wild series of beeps and whistles, and Chewie howls his regret. Their bodies are a jumble in the net. Han removes a Wookiee paw from his mouth.

"Nice work. Great, Chewie! Great! Always
    thinking with your stomach." - Han

"Will you take it easy? Let's just figure out a way to get out of this thing. Han, can you reach my lightsaber?" - Luke

"Yeah...sure." - Han

Artoo is at the bottommost point in the net. He extends his cutting appendage and begins slicing at the net. Han is trying to squeeze an arm past Threepio to get at Luke's lightsaber. The net continues to spin.

"Artoo, I'm not sure that's such a good idea. It's a very long dro-o-op!!" - C-3PO

Artoo has cut through and the entire group tumbles out of the net, crashing to the ground. As they regain their senses and sit up, they realize they are surrounded by dozens of Ewoks, each brandishing a long spear.

"Wha--? Hey! Point that thing someplace else." - Han

"Han, don't. It'll be all right." - Luke

The Ewoks swarm through them and confiscate their weapons. Luke lets them take his lightsaber. Chewie growls at the furry critters.

"Chewie, give 'em your crossbow." - Luke

Artoo and Threepio are just untangling themselves. Threepio gets free of the net and sits up, rattled.

"Oh, my head. Oh, my goodness!" - C-3PO

When the Ewoks see Threepio, they let out a gasp and chatter among themselves. Threepio speaks to them in their native tongue. The Ewok nearest him drops his spear and prostrates himself before the droid. In a moment, all the Ewoks have followed suit.

Chewie lets out a puzzled bark. Han and Luke regard the bowed creatures in wonder. The Ewoks begin to chant at Threepio.

"Do you understand anything they're saying?" - Luke

"Oh, yes, Master Luke! Remember that I am fluent in over six million forms of communication..." - C-3PO

"What are you telling them?" - Han

"Hello, I think... I could be mistaken. They're using a very primitive dialect. But I do believe they think I am some sort of god." - C-3PO

Chewbacca and Artoo think that's very funny. Han and Luke exchange "what next?" looks.

"Well, why don't you use your divine influence and get us out of this?" - Han

"I beg your pardon, General Solo, but that just wouldn't be proper." - C-3PO

"Proper?!" - Han

"It's against my programming to impersonate a deity." - C-3PO

Han moves toward Threepio threateningly.

"Why, you--" - Han

Several Ewoks' spears are thrust in Han's face. The Ewoks move in to protect Threepio and Han is surrounded by a menacing circle of spears, all aimed at him. He holds up his hands placatingly.

"My mistake. He's an old friend of mine." - Han

:p

[This message has been edited by Big B (edited April 26, 2002).]

10. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I bit my dictionary to prevent myself from howling in laughter and waking the gys up. :D

Edit: I am going to buy PoR today... I know, waste of monry, but I'll get it for 10 euros when the normal price is 50 euros, so...

Ara
    (My fingers hurt... I type too much....)

[This message has been edited by Arabwel (edited April 26, 2002).]

11. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Headbanger ... why HAVEN'T you been in the chat or on the boards lately? I miss my dutch brother!

12. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31

Well another day comes and goes.......where does it go you ask?
    It goes to that little place where used days go.
    If only we could bring them back like we bring back the dead.
    Days come and gone.
    Where the hell do they go?

In other news........

DRSW is planing out his NWN game. It's said to be a top secert plan. We talk to him:

Mystra: So when's this NWN game that you will make with the NWN game coming out.

DRSW: It'll be done when it's done.

Mystra: Er,...ok then. Can you give us any insites as to whats it's about.

DRSW: RPG's of corse.

Mystra: Of corse. So any ways..ummm....I hear that your thinking about bring Campain of Kilren back. Is their any truth to that?

DRSW: Why yes their is. I'm planing on relising Chapter 1 with the help of Creative Surge. Though we have some legal issues to work out yet.

After that I'm going to host Campain of Kilren personaly.

Mystra: I'm looking forward to following it. Theirs a rumor that your plaing on making an RPG of your own. Copyrighted and distrubited.

DRSW: Yes that it true. Though I am not sure about the coyrighted and distrubited part. I'm still learning how to do basic programing and such. I am really good with drawing sprites though.

Mystra: Is that all you can tell us about the game?\

DRSW: Yes. If I told you any more then I'd have to kill you with my Jedi powers.

Mystra: Jedi powers?!

DRSW: What Jedi powers?

Mystra: You just said that you had Jedi powers!

DRSW: No I didn't.

Mystra: (Plays back tape.) See. You did say you had Jedi powers.

DRSW: I think we need to stop here. My servents will see you to the door.

Mystra: I can see my self out. (Looks uneasyly at thebouncer next to DRSW.)

DRSW: Show Mystra out Boo.

Boo: Sweek Sweek Sweek Sweek Sweek! (I'll take out the trash!

Mystra: Ahhhhhh!

DRSW: :lol:

Boo: Sweek Sweek (Bye Mystra!)

-----------------
    Mystra: And so this brave reporter has brought you yet anothe great story with little information.

13. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Why do I know that was a fake conversation? Because Mystra could never produce so many grammatical and spelling mistakes in 1000 years.

14. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Yes it is fake!
    Mystra wouldn't be interested in NWN for over 1000 years.

15. Thorin Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Well I am back and kickin on these forums after a long hiatus. mostly problems around school did not allow much time on the computer

16. Xaelifer Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Fluff and duff, the two brothers, once went on a camping trip.

They were both mentally retarded and had obsessions with youthful females and galactic amounts of oatmeal cereals.

In this camping trip, they both died slow, painful, bloody, gory deaths.

This simply goes to show that you shouldn't ever be retarded.

17. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] *******
    DAY 19

Trade Federation Battleship

The bridge is a cacophony of alarms. Nute Gunray and Rune Haako watch OWO-1 on the
    viewscreen.

"Not sure exactly what..." - OWO-1

OWO-1 is suddenly cut in half in mid sentence. Rune gives Nute a worried look.

"What is going on down there?" - Nute

"Have you ever encountered a Jedi Knight before, sir?" - Rune

"Well, not exactly, but I don't..." - Nute(panicked) "Seal off the bridge!"

"That won't be enough, sir." - Rune

The doors to the bridge SLAM shut.

"I want destroyer droids up here at once!!!" - Nute

"We will not survive this." - Rune

Meanwhile, Qui-Gon cuts several battle droids in half, creating a shower of sparks and metal parts. Obi-Wan raises his hand, sending several battle droids crashing into the wall.

Qui-Gon makes his way to the bridge door and begins to cut through it.

The crew is very nervous as sparks start flying around the bridge door. Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan are on the view screen.

"Close the blast doors!!!" - Nute

The huge, very thick blast door slams shut, followed by a second door, then a third. There is a hissing sound as the huge doors seal shut. Qui-Gon tabs the door with his sword, and a red spot appears in the center of the blast door.

"...They're still coming through!" - Rune

NEWS

A new commercial featuring the clonetroopers can be found here . It's another sweet commerical to add to the list.

18. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Today I wanted to learn and read undisturbed. So I made a shield, wrote DO NOT DISTURB! in caps on it and put it on my door. Five minutes later my sis knocked at the door asking
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::coffee:

19. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] LMAO! I used to hang asign saying knock and wiat on my door. People would knock, come in and ask what they had to wait for :rolleyes:

20. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31

Ofcorse their are spelling eairers:grin: I'm DRSW, I cant spell even if my life depened on it! And my german teacher wonders why I cant spell german words when I told her I cant spell those words in english!:lol:

Yesterday I didnt sit down at all intell I went to bed! I was mowing lawns all day and then I passed out in my bed:roll: I just woke up a few minutes ago and now I feel like I was in bootcamp.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.