1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense, #2

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jan 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Yes spring break and I have my first blind date on Monday. I figuared it would be fun.

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    My Easter Break starts today, and I won't be able to use the net until TUESDAY! Poor me... Neither can I game, as I am going back home to Middle of Nowhere. Urgh.
    But, no school! that rocks...

Ara
    (Too darn foolish to exist....)

3. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] psycho: you are definitely psyched (sorry) about that blind date, so hope it goes well. *spell check spell!*

in the middle of revising for finals at the moment (obviously busy procrastinating just this second!), so not easter hols for me! :cry:

CJ: school instead? are you crazy? ;)

4. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Hmm, 30 minutes and then it's weekend..... I am away until monday evening......

5. Eze&Sharkie Guest

The SPRING BREAK was horrible.We were in Canarian Islands,whats okay,if youre not under the eye of two evil entities...
    I wanted to say that im really,really,really sorry for being away that long,but i just somehow read toooooo much LotR fics in FanFiction.Net and i wrote some silliness.You know,what my parents wrote in my birthday card? Happy birthday from Dad,Mom,The Fellowship and the hobbits.I just cracked up and laughed two mins. suite.Its MY birthday today.Gee,im horrible and i am 12 and im an nasty Estonian,who speaks 5 languages.Cool.And im not making any sense either.*waves merrily to men in white coats*
    And i stole Sean Beans pants.*waves pants*OOPS,im gonna be arrested.*cops try to drag her away*HEY!!*smacks them*Take Wert and Bellie too.Wert stole Harry Potters pants and Bellie Viggo Mortensens.*named men chase around a brunette paladin in shiny armor,12 yrs old potato haired girl and a blonde dressed in white*See, theres a flying pig!!*runs away cackling*And now im gonna...*IS DRAGGED AWAY BY MEN IN WHITE COATS AND COPS*

6. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    You know, posts that don't have a space after full stops (periods) and commas are very hard to read. So try to use them. Like this. Semi-stream of consciousness is passé...

[This message has been edited by Taluntain (edited March 28, 2002).]

7. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

WOO HOO! Spring Break! :hahaerr: Well it would be woo hoo if I had something to do. It's cold and theirs no one here to get together with. Owell, guess I'll just have to post like a spam for a whole week! Bet you'll like that Tal. Lol. Just kidding. No I'm hoping to get together with a whole bunch of girls and have fun.

8. TheBlackRose Gems: 13/31

Aye, Spring Break is truly a great thing.

:hippy:

If there ever was a more appropriate smiley..

9. Spring break? are you kidding me? I had that 2 weeks ago. 4 day weekend for me. All in all, I had about 2 weeks off in March:grin::evil:

10. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31

I'm just happy to be out of school.

11. herf Guest

[​IMG] Whew, after a three month absence from the internet almost completely, I'm back, and I'm ready to terrorize the small children again :D

But whew, anyone who's adicted to their computer will know what I've been through; Three months of hell.

Just lettin' you all know I'm back, hopefully (or not) for good this time.

Herf.

12. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Yeah! Herf is back! you know, I'm still down with the sickness!

13. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

[​IMG] and nooooooow.... STORY TIME!!! WEEEEEEEE

C'mon Papa Math, tell a story! weee!

14. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Once upon a time, there was a little site called Sorcerers that couldn't find a home.

It went to one server and says "This crashes too much"
    It went to a second server and it says "This one costs too much"
    Finally it went to the Baby Bear server, and it was "Just Right"

:grin:

15. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Hehe Mat
    Lets hope all the fleas on the little bear will decide that they want to be big people now and contribute to their world.

16. *immature state* YAY! *screams* More stories! More stories! :grin::rolling::angel:

17. the god Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] www.dreamwaveprod.com

several transformers :borg: fans on SP, just thought that you might like to be reminded that the new comic book comes out next week! woohoo!

don't jizz yourselves! (i'm having difficulties scrubbing-away my stains)

18. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31

I like stories. That was pretty good Mat. Tell more!

19. frobo Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] WOHOO!! IM BAAACK! Ive been gone for awhile but ive rediscovered the forums...
    Cool TF stuff...
    Umm......
    Dunno what else to say....
    -CJ....

20. Rhythm Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

We hee hee! I'm back!

Hello Everybody! :wave:

Hmm, no new smilies...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.