1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense, #2

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jan 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Masher Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

A vegetarian is a person who eats only vegetables, therefore a humanitarian is a person that eats only humans. :p

2. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

There are only two types of people in this world. Carnivores and prey.

3. void Guest

Sorry about the spamming, it was meant to be a sort of joke... Ah well, I can stop complainting now, I don't mind being an ettercap :) .

4. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] Hey stop your wining over your avaters if it's that big of a deal buy something like Taluntain said. The whole fun of avaters is to earn them thats why the better ones are more posts. It's like cheating in a game if you just post something like I just want to get rid of my avater. You should be luckk the heads of this site even took time get aveters most message boards don't have that.
    There it pisses me off when people wine over nothing(yes I know I do it to).
    Hey I'm sorry I was reading page 6 instead of 7. God I feel like an idiot.

[This message has been edited by Psycho. the fanged rabbit (edited March 10, 2002).]

5. Xaelifer Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] Hey - do they know what REALLY pisses me off? Yeah, I know they didn't, nasty Catholic bishops, just because a city has more than three thousand people in it doesn't mean that it has to be run by idiots. Like that one guy who you know took that one street and turned it in to a freaking park. I mean come on. I hate traveling to these places where people are dumber than the sidewalks they walk sideways upon, like brainless plastic OYSTERS or something - especially that breed of human that is so dark-eyed and fearful, usually young and scared of everything. Like Canada. You know, they're just about the best buncha Canadians a guy could get to know. But what am I talking about? This ain't no damned eel in the gutter! Suddenly the King gets off his throne and tells me to Piss Off Royally and I come here and the stupid idiotic people here at the cash getter machine won't even let me TOUCH the doorknob to the giftshop and everyone's in a wheelchair. Wheelchair here, wheelchair there, here a wheel, there a chair, everybody's a king and they're all retarded. And that's when it bit me - the rat, that one on the ceiling that's been pissing me off for years piss here piss there oh lost a tooth the tooth fairy rambling man I'm a rambling man....and you know what, even after all these years of walking through the desert I STILL have not learned anything worthwhile and I'm STILL getting treated like a three-year old kitten even though at three cats are usually mating but hey, it's all coincidence, they tell me, so so what? And then I just say, well, it's not actually coincidence, it's the factors of life and what needs to be there to make life and the factors of life and what they need but they won't listen - they just kick back in their nice expensive chairs with their twitchy noses and half-hearted grins when you just KNOW that they have some beer in their desk but hey they wouldn't ever tell a little bastard like you that they had beer even if they DID have it whether you KNEW it or not. And that apostle Apocraphates or however you spell those old stupid names he comes to me in a dream, right, and says you gotta stop ramblin, and I say, no, man, in America, I'm the ramblin man!

6. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Yikes Xaelifer, that was one most impressing rant. I think it should be considered as one of the longest and most incoherent ramblings on these boards. I would appreciate it if anyone could interpret it for me, I lost myself pretty soon.

7. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] I think Xaelifer meant that he doesn't like royalty, upper classes, bosses and basically people who are supposedly 'better' than us. Or he could just be rambling on and on and on. Who knows.

[This message has been edited by Lazy Bonzo (edited March 10, 2002).]

8. DemoGorgon Guest

9. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Gonna buy that! :)

10. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] Can I pre-order a CD with patches? :evil:

11. Xaelifer Gems: 10/31

Maddened! This place is black! I am crying in a tower made of cat hair, barred away from the cats, and yet the mirror of my eyes is shattered because of someone else's vision...

I don't believe in him. I don't think he's there. No, that man in the corner. Or is it a man? I described it as a thing...grey...I can remember now, a thing in the corner, of which I am scared - but it is scared too - and lately it has been standing upon a board, as if that would make it taller than it truly was - to reach the ceiling of a crushing stone! I wonder and speculate: what is this thing? But...I know...I deny...and I deny its truth - but it scares me so, because the windows are barred and outside it is always night because of a great humanity's overthrown cape, and here in this room opposing am I to those orange eyes in the corner... The thing in the corner...

Perhaps I will die soon, of famine, or a rearrangement of its content - fame - perhaps I will die of fame in the peculiar fashions of those who I had known long ago, who had trickled into a vast ocean! Their heads could barely be seen! And years after their departure, the orange eyes are finally let out of this cage - and upon them, this cage follows once again. Its wings are steel, perhaps, but it does not matter, because the words and the sounds they flow forever - does this insomnia of orange eyes last an eternity, or is it designated to fall, fall like an angel out of a promising horizon - tinted with the golden grin of the Sun above... there are too many answers and solutions to those that my eyes have regrown and again regrown to see them, but no avail - the cage thickens with ever touch of the forearm - and upon relaxation the orange eyes would devour my body to recur their wealth in life here, here in this pit of infernos, here in this nightmare that has been meticulously designed by a black sky and a cape...

12. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I got IWD and HoW when I was on vacation. Yay! The only problems are that I can't keep my characters alive, and I miss Anomen :)

Ara
    (Yes, yes, I know, I know, now get lost)

13. Damona Silvercloud Gems: 10/31

Wow, I think I saw a little mouth foaming going on with that second rant.

14. Silverblade Guest

Xaelifer, the first thing I thought about after reading that was: you have too much spare time.
    That changed quickly to: you are crazy.
    But after a few more seconds I thought: you should get into politics. It is a gift using so many words, but saying absolutely nothing

[This message has been edited by Silverblade (edited March 12, 2002).]

15. C'Jakob Guest

Little, DS? Kinda like Niagra Falls. ;)

16. Xaelifer Gems: 10/31

POLITICS?!? Oh...yeah...well I guess you meant politics. No use questioning. I suppose you were trying on a new suit of humor that had been lying in the hobo-infected parts of Grand Central Station for a week, eh?

And no, I am not crazy. Stop making fun of me! :(

Some people just don't know what 'crazy' is. Humans are crazy. Oh, yes, in general. Crazier than a hairless cat on a high tin roof with the sun a-shinin'.

17. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] Ahhh, But Silverblade you must play Xaelifer's verbal game to know his rules. Not crazy just painting pictures in your mind.

18. Silverblade Guest

Sorry Xaelifer, I didn't wanted to make fun of you. It is sometimes a stupid habit, saying what I think. I didn't wanted to insult you. You know, people write these things down and call it literature, ever thought of writing a story? Maybe you should try it. (That was not an insult, but a compliment to your complex, though nice, way of using the English language.)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2017
  19. ArchAngel Guest

Chickwings; let them draw juice from 1/2 oil and 1/2 Sherry for half an hour in the fridge.

Prepare the Wok with oil ginger, garlic and black beans. Add some Chicken soup and the chicken wings.

20. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] I'll stir fry you in my wok!

What's up?!?! I'm back and better than ever. Thanks to my new treatment I can now fire laser beams out of my eyes and shoot the occasional lightning bolt out of my rear :p. Beware.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.