1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense, #2

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jan 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] DS- okay, admittedly i did lose a couple of pairs before being forced into the 'string thing'. my mum also forced me to wear black trainers when i was about 8, as i experienced a long run of choosing white trainers that had an almost magnetic ability to attract dog excrement.

Sap- i think his name was 'Hans-Cuff' (maybe this post should be on CL's 'puns' topic...). i've always been a bigger transformers fan though. hmm, that gives me an idea... ;)

2. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

Tonight I have my first pool-tourney... wish me luck :)

3. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

/me uses up all her first level spells casting Luck on Bix. Not that he'll need it ;)

4. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

A Shralp is a nasty creature with sharp, pointy teeth, Nobleman.

I should point out to Valhingen (spelling? Oh, let's just call him "Valerie.") that most Shralps are male.

Apparently there's been some confusion.

Oh, and I was Chris O'Donnell's character in "Scent of a Woman." Saw people cheating on a test, didn't turn them in even though I wanted the bastards to fry, got kicked out of National Honor Society for low morals. Kick some ass, Tiamaticus.

[This message has been edited by Shralp (edited February 28, 2002).]

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    As this is for random babling, I just say that Marmots rule the World!

(Actually, I just wanted to check how many posts I have :))

Ara
    (Goes back to chat now...)

6. Jerlark386 Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

There is something about the computer screen. I can't stop looking at it. Even though my eyes may feel like beef jerky I still keep looking at it. Is this just with CRT's or is just me.

7. PowerPuff Guest

[​IMG] I tried a lot of pointless professions before I decided to become a superhero. Now I'm more bored than ever...

One day I shall find myself gasping for air, desperately trying to gather the microscopic parts of my soul that I have yet to sell, wondering why on earth I have "NATIVE WRITE ERROR" stamped on my forehead.

8. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] you can sell your soul in PARTS? damn, satan told me it was all-or-nothing. :mad:

i was pressurised into being the god by my father, who was also the god, as was his father before him. :roll:

post for random babbling, definitely with no sense...

9. Christopher_Lee Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

yeah, well, thegod. It's good to keep stuff like that in the familly isn't it? Look at the hapsburgs... Do you have any funny bodily abberations to identify yourself as "THE_God"?

10. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Life Goals:
    I'm going to become an arctect.
    Build my self a castle.
    Marry some one who is really spical.
    Have a kid or three.
    Desine a great computer game that every one will have(it'll have it's own forum here too)
    Get my own avatar
    Vist Germany, England, Irland
    Become so rich I make Bill Gates look like a school boy:money:
    Learn how to sword fight

11. Damona Silvercloud Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Is it me, or is this partucular spam sink more random and babbling than the ones prior?

12. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

Sir Yerril, your avatar is the third best.

13. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] And which are the best two Slith?

*glower* ;) :p

14. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

Extremist, yours is the second, and the Fat Egg's is the first.

15. Silverblade Guest

In which place is my avatar?

Maybe we should have a poll, coolest SP avatar.

[This message has been edited by Silverblade (edited March 01, 2002).]

16. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Aren't you meant to say that Tal, BTA and Darien are all first equal to save yourself from smitation? :D

17. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I am at work, its really quiet and calm. I even have time for alittle chatting, but noooooooo. Neither the applet nor mIRC works on this lousy hospital! :mad:

Soon I will have to go sit in a chair to read a good book.

18. C'Jakob Guest

It's not you, Damona. And that would probably go for the Whatnots forum these days, too. These days, there's really nothing interesting there.

19. Psycho. the fanged rabbit Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Hey I just want to let you all know I just installed Icewind Dale in my computer and I love it but I had to delete BG in order to play it because I didn't have enough space. So I think I'm going to finish my BG game first(thank god I kept my save file on a disk).

20. I'm number 3! Wow, I am so pretty :holy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.