1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Post for random babbling, possibly with some sense, #2

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jan 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Just what it says. Post away, mostly anything goes, as long as it's not one-word comments or similar spam.

2. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] :holy: As the Resident Holy Man In Charge of Fun, Sun & SPAM I welcome you to the SPAM SINK, a Cyber-Black Hole where you witty comments will be appreciated, your jokes will be laughed at, and your quotes quoted :holy:

Gosh I love these Boards! :spin:

3. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

And therefore I say: EA! Let there be spam topics! - Illuvatar the One

4. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Having a bit of imagination shortage Taluntain? In all the other spamtopics you have come up with some nifty title and description.

back to topic
    My best friend is back from Austria! Whohoo!

5. Thorin Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Well to all people out there that are going to start spamming, remember to cook it well before posting, span has this unnautral ability, that when uncooked it will devor the brain of all that read it.

There is a little RedJestR in all of us

6. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I'm wearing pants!

7. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] I'm not wearing pants! :eek:

8. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    joacqin, I didn't bother this time because I thought no one noticed it anyway. Darn! :p

[This message has been edited by Taluntain (edited January 25, 2002).]

9. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Well, if "I" were going to name the new spam thread, I'd call it ....

.... "Mathetais' Mad Method of Matriculating Maddness!" ... or something :grin: :spin: :roll:

10. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] /me Gives pants to Sir Bellisarius.

11. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

This should have been called...

The Spamers Posting Arena

Who can post the most boringest, brain rotting, space taking, longest, stupidest post ever!?

It starts...NOW!

12. Masher Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Can't I just pass comment on something that happened to me on a particular day? Or share a suddenly occurring thought with others?

Why am I working? It's 1.15 am...:coffee:

13. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Urgh...laceration turned septic...wound infection....don't ignore a deep cut, folks...wash it as soon as you're able...ack...

:sosad:

*Shura: Death*

14. Orkrist the Cleaver Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

My thought for the day:
    1.) Console games just aren't as good as PC games. I bought an X-BOX and am strarting to regret it a bit-except that the LOTR game is exclusive and comes out soon. HALO is pretty cool though, and Silent Hill 2 gives me the creeps.
    2.) What is the deal with vid-cards? I want to know. I have a new PC with a decent card, but I still can't play Deus-Ex, which requires like a "128" and I have a "32" (MB). I'm afraid to play it with the software renderer in the game, as it warns against it and trying on my last PC (an EMachines piece of crap) pretty much destroyed it in conjunction with some other things I did, like destroy it.
    3.) I'm irritated that Interplay looks to be out of the CRPG business, and out of the busines business too. I'm late in the game but "Torn" isn't coming, and I was really hoping, unrealistic as I might be, that there would be an IWD2.
    4.) I think global warming is real. I live in the mid-West in the US and it was 60 degrees today, and is supposed to be warm all week. I'm moving to Canada, I've invested way too much in sweaters.
    5.) I'm in law school. I got my grades, most of them, today, and I'm pissed. All my friends did better than me, well, except for a few. Now, when we go out, I know I'll have to hear all about law review and so on, while I just keep slaving for another 3.0 semester. Not that that's bad, but law school split hairs and I'm already pretty much bald. I did recover on some bets I made that they would do better (they couldn't believe it was possible. I knew better-they pretty much think like they're supposed to. I don't. Anyway, I figured win/win for me either way. Its pyhrric.)
    6.) I returned BG1 to Interplay for a replacement, costing 5 bucks. My CDs were all messed up. I love that you can replace things like that. I also returned a watch I bought almost two years ago for Repair, replacement of refund (the 3 r's). I feel refreshed and invigorated.
    7.) I think that is all. Well, maybe. I got a crossbow for Christmas. I don't hunt or anything, my Dad just thought maybe I should have one. It shoots through phone books and I'm scared of it.
    8.) Big monitors are awesome. I got a new PC the other day, a DELL, finally something with a touch of quality. I have a 17" monitor. Not huge, but way bigger than what I had before. Its great. Also, its fast. Buying good things is somnething I only occasionaly do. I like to buy crappy things and keep them together with tape and stuff. I think I get more for my money in the long run.
    9.) Tron is being re-released as I understand it. Tron was a great movie. A technological sci-fi film about the Marxist historical imperative, revolution and liberatrion. Ahh...Disney, urgh, Touchstone.
    10.) I think that's all I have today. Oh, its not. I searched high and low for a record player like I used to have. The rest of you posters are probably like those people who buy "systems". All stacked up with CD players and a tuner and an amp, you know what I'm talking about. I wish I could do that, but it gets expensive and I'm poor. So I look on ebay and there are tons of those old turntable/8-track/tuner deals I love! Now I can listen to my cruddy records, like Foghat and ELP, Moody Blues, Jethro Tull, America, Elton John, Harry Chapin and Joni Mitchell, yeah yeah..

15. Methylviolet Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Orkrist gets the Longest post award -- not that it was boring, though. A proud geek -- *and* an embryo *lawyer*? Interesting combination.

16. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] Shura, get a cleric, preferably female.

17. Thorin Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Don't come to Canada, see global warming is just that, We in Canada are supposed to have a cold winter with snow. well not this year we are at 10 degrees celisus(which is way above water freezing, almost to spring tempature) I reccomened the antartic or north pole

18. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Orcrist - Congratulations on the 3.0! You did better than me my first semester...and I have the degree now! So don't get down...

Remember this phrase: "C equals JD" or "What do you call a guy that graduates last in his class from law school? A lawyer!"

19. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Read in the comics this morning: "Hong Kong Phooey versus Sauron! Cool!"

20. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Hmmm Thorin, huge snow storm here in Vancouver. We are supposed to be the warmest city in Canada..lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.