1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Poll: Who is the prettiest female in Baldur's Gate 2?

Discussion in 'BG2: Shadows of Amn (Classic)' started by the assassin, Jul 20, 2001.

1. Alex Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Veteran

tjekanefir: I think Mazzy was teasing him. :)

Damn Aerie is pretty fine, however the feeling of pedophilia some of you are getting is quite ironic since she is probably at least 90 yrs old and probably over the century mark.
    Second: The BGI Imoen... I used shadowkeeper on her just to get her old pic back!
    Last: Jaheria. Any looks she might have are completely ruined by her manish voice.

2. tjekanefir Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Well, I didn't find it too funny. (-:

A 70-year-old elf is probably equivalent to a 10-year-old human, which justifies our concerns completely... *laugh* It also doesn't help that she has obviously never been kissed and never so much as gone to the grocery store on her own. She lived in a cage, and then just with her uncle. And she ACTS like a pre-teen, too. It's all understandable, she had a very restricted (and sad) life. But it just feels weird dating a girl who looks, acts, has the background of, and is probably the equivalent in human years of ten or twelve years old...

3. Ellesime of course, no contest there, although there are something about Jaheira's way of speaking... but the topic was prettiest not sexiest

4. Alex Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Veteran

tj: An 80-90 year old elf is the equivelent to an 18-21 year old human.

5. Silvershade Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

I say Ellesime or Bodhi, too bad she is a vampire.

6. Baldak Oakfist Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Defininatly Viconia.

7. Athalon Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Viconia's an evil ugly drow elf. You got some weird taste

8. Firestorm

Firestorm Beeep, Beeep, ERROR Veteran

I think Ellesime is the prettiest woman.

9. Slackertoast Gems: 5/31

I'd have to go with Nalia(Drew B.) or Viconia.Depending on mood.

10. tjekanefir Gems: 13/31

Well, then maybe she's fifty. (-: Her age isn't actually given, I just know what she acts like and what pre-teen girls act like, and I can put two and two together. (-:

11. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Hmmm... that image of pre-teens is kind of stereotyped ... compare Aerie (whom, according to you, is pre-teen) and Daria!!! (MTV anybody?) and you see what I mean when I say that they're not all innocent and vulnerable.....

THAT being said, Aerie does act pre-teen. Jaheira is ok, but her new portrait sucks (her old one was really good). On the other hand, Viconia, while pretty, pisses me off (she loves killing and taunts you constantly). Ugh.

"The most physically attractive male NPC is Cernd".... Are you a girl, tjekanefir? He is UGLY, plus his "nature" comments piss me off no end. And, finally, Anomen IS ok -- but that arrogance, and, worse -- THAT VOICE ACTING!!! *faints*

PS: YEAH! I got promoted! (For making idiotic posts like this ... ?)

[This message has been edited by Tiamat (edited July 21, 2001).]

12. tjekanefir Gems: 13/31

Yep, I'm a she. I think Cernd is good-looking; too bad he has no personality. His voice is also stupid. Anomen's ok-looking, and the rest of them are pretty bleah. I do like Valygar's voice.

With the women NPCs, the question is "which one do you find most attractive." With the men, it's more like "which do you find least unattractive." There ain't no justice, man. (-:

By the way, I don't mean 'innocent and vulnerable' per se (Aerie is both, but not all children necessarily are). I mean 'immature'. I don't watch Daria, but I sure remember being in sixth grade, and that whole "If you like me, then tell her you won't be her friend anymore!" thing is DEAD on. (-:

[This message has been edited by tjekanefir (edited July 22, 2001).]

13. Athalon Gems: 5/31

[​IMG] Jaheira! She's strong, bold, commanding, and very gentle when you really get to know her. Her portrait is prrreeeeeeetttttyyyy. And its cool that shes cheating on her dead husband if you have romance w/ her

14. Kitiara Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

i would have to say my personal portrait of my character is the prettiest.. :D

But if i had to pick an NPC would be Aerie

15. Gonzago Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Not sure why everyone insists on thinking Aerie is naive and immature. You've got to love a woman who's prepared to lose her virginity in a sewer. In front of four strangers. On top of kobold corpses.

16. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] Viccy. Especially when you save her from a demon. ;) :D

17. SPROUTY Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Jaheira cause shes strong an good lookin. aerie's moanin makes me want to kill her then myself.

18. Spudsquisher Gems: 13/31

eww aerie! have any of you looked at her picture?! she is sooo deformed! mazzy has her beaten, hands down!

19. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

It seems to me that Aerie catches up eventually... but yeah, she does start out VERY immature. And, Cernd HAS a personality. Just not much of one. (Wouldn't care for a guy that walks out on his wife so he can go contemplate nature and make stupid comments about leaves....)

Spudsquisher, Mazzy is probably prettier, but keep in mind that Aerie is an ELF, and so may look a bit different to our human sensibilities..... *LoL*

[This message has been edited by Tiamat (edited July 22, 2001).]

20. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Well, personality always comes into attractiveness with me, and i have to say Aerie's grates on me.
    Definately Viconia, just can't say no to a dangerous woman. :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.