1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: The SP Order of Ancientness

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Harbourboy, Feb 27, 2004.

1. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Hey cool. 103 people voted so far. (Didn't think that that many actually posted)

37% in the category of "All Power. No Responsibility (17 - 21)", myself included.

2. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Hormone fuelled whirlwind right here. 15, to be precise. 15 181/365 to be even more precise.

3. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot Armed with My Mallet O' Thinking Veteran

Media:
    @ 8people

It's not as bad as I thought. The number of posts you have works out to about 5 a day if you've been posting for two years. Now granted, that is EVERY DAY, so if you go on vacation, don't have internet access for a few days, etc., you obviously made it up on other days, but still 5 posts/day isn't excessive...

4. Zephyr Angel Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Sweet Seventeen! Man I love having this... to be seventeen is like having a stretch of you life gone and still a stretch to go....
    And I think I hear death knocking on my door, please wait...

*Connection Lost: subject appears busy or is not responding*

5. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Seventeen is indeed great. Enjoy it. Please, for all of us over 30, enjoy it. You are at a time in your life where you have as many options as you want. So have fun and make the best of what you've got.

6. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

All power...I wish
    No responsibility...oh yeah!

7. Vyndin Source Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Doing my very best ;)

But on the other hand, soon it is time to make some major decisions concerning the rest of our lives... :mommy:

(Just hope I make the right ones :hmm: )

Edit: None beneath 11 yet. What can SP do to attract those ancle-biters, huh? :p ;)

[ March 14, 2004, 20:42: Message edited by: Vyndin Source ]

8. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

I really hate these polls. They make me feel old.

What cause are we thinking of?

9. Nobleman Gems: 27/31

[​IMG]
    Btw, I feel young again. Sweet

10. iLLusioN' Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

hormone fueled describes me personally, that and game addict.

11. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Im a Hormone Fulled Whirlwind aswell, soon to be in the next category tho :p

12. Lady Luthien Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

:mad: Damn it, I'm still sweet sixteen!

But I voted [17-21] since most of my friends are about 19 and... :love: my boyfriend is 21.

That's me, all power and... a little responsibilities!

13. Seayer

Seayer In giving to another, you benefit yourself Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

[​IMG] I am 30 as of October '03 :hahaerr: , but believe I should have voted in the 60's range!

14. Eaglearrow Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

25 of July '03, as we say fast approaching 30 :D and enjoying it.

15. david w Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

29 and about 17 months.

16. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot Armed with My Mallet O' Thinking Veteran

Media:
    Is that common in France? Someone 16 dating someone 21 that is. In the U.S., it's borderline illegal.

17. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I don't think I'd be happy with my 16 year old daughter going out with a 21 year old bloke. I know what those 21 year old guys are like!

18. Lady Luthien Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Well, actually it is pretty common. It all depends on the person's maturity (past 15, I don't believe in age). For example, my best friend has been going out for a year with a 23 year old guy who is in a famous economics school in Paris (Polytechnique)... The fact is that, universally, girls mature quicker than boys so it's not uncommon to see a 16 year old girl living the life of a 25 year old (I am speaking in terms of cliches here, not of individuals).

Of course, I know exactly what you mean! But I believe people should make less generalities, for example, my boy : Moussa. He is 21 physically, but emotionally he is about 12 (he does part-time modelling and is almost as freaked-out as the girls there).
    Anyway, he's a lamb, really (the fact is that we didn't even consider sex yet). We go to the movies together, we go to parties, to art-galleries, we hold hands... It's still just the beginning so it's cute.
    As for my parents: they trust me. I have good grades at school, I don't do drugs, I don't smoke, I very rarely drink alcohol...
    Plus: I know how to take care of myself. No, really : no worries. ;)

19. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

@Lady Luthien

Well, if any of those 21 year olds give you any trouble, just post a SOS here. In a moments notice SP will jump into action.

*Flex's fingers*

Spam is a mighty weapon.

20. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

That's right! We'd make them sorry they messed with an 'SP' girl. Not sure how, but I'm sure we could find a way.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.