1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: The SP Order of Ancientness: 2005

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Harbourboy, Jul 12, 2005.

1. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Nearing 10,000 €, but guess this is nothing when compared to a amount thrice as much. You're so screwed. :shake:

2. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Only 67 votes? There must be more people active on SP than that. :(

So far just one Venerable Sage. It is nice to be the wisest one on the board. Even smarter than Splunge. :p

3. Sticker Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

68 now, one more mighty debt builder. ;)

4. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Hells yeah! looks like we rebels 0WN this place ;) :D

5. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    I'm STILL wondering where my 20s went...Then I look at my belly and remember all that beer! :grin: :spin: :roll: :rolling: :lol:

6. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

8peeps, damn, it feels like yesterday when you were 12 and we celebrated your spamming for a new gem. Good times, good times.

7. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

6 Aging Geezers vs 2 High School Horrors.

SP appears to be going grey.

72 votes. Always interesting to see the number of regular posters there are out of SP's 8000 odd members.

8. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

23 another debt builder here. Although the debt is minimum (read none so far)

9. Bion Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

*Bion looks over the 20.000 USD of student loans he still has to pay off*

*#%^ing Europeans with your socialized uni...

but we will Americanize you yet, oh yes, first the UK and then the lot of you, mwahaha :evil: etc usw

Oh, and assuming that the actual ages of the SP voters here average at the median of the given range, and that our lone Venerable Sage is 58 years young, it would seem the average age of SP voters is 26.1.

[ July 19, 2005, 02:17: Message edited by: Bion ]

10. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Mighty Debt Builder here!

I'll be 23 in a few weeks.

11. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    That doesn't take a lot. :D

Anyway. I should mention that, when this poll was done last year, I had the (somewhat dubious) honour of being the oldest regular poster on the Boards (at least amongst those who cared to admit their age). But at the time, Nakia had (IIRC) less than 100 posts.

I think that, given her current spam - err, post - count, it is about time that I turn the crown over to her. So Queen Nakia - it's all yours. :D

12. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Nakia rules. Splunge who?

13. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    :roll: Splunge, I never spam. My posts are always intelligent, well-thought out jewels of wisdom...Except when they are stupid idiot type crap.

Thanks for the crown. (I think it was 200+ but memory fails me.) I could never take your place. Keep the crown there should be room for a King and a Queen. But Ara is the Queen of Spam. I'll just have to settle for Princess-in-waiting. :(

But Splunge and I are King & Queen of the AOoOF.

14. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Ooh, a royal wedding! :lol:

@Splunge:
    Perhaps you didn't notice, but you registered in the same month as Nakia, yet you have two-and-a-half times as many posts. If Nakia has been spamming, I respectfully submit that you have been super-spamming. :grin:
    ( :rolleyes: I'm one to talk. I've only been on here a little over a month, and I'm averaging ~10 posts a day. They all have substance, though.)

15. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Ohh I love wedding,

So, I am in a vast minority of people under 18? Is there anybody who (except 8poeple) are still High School horror? Oh well...

16. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG]
    Hmm, didn't think I was here when I was twelve, thought it was fourteen but looked it up, was thirteen when I joined :eek:
    I was a right little idiot when I joined up :lol:
    Hopefully that's changed by now :p

I know there are people in #sorcerers who are in the High-School Horror category still. But seems they don't check here so often, heh.

Does anyone remember what lvl the different creatures were before the gems? I think there were kobolds at lvl 1, I think Orcs were around lvl 5 and Skeletons about lvl 9 but I can't really remember anymore :heh:

The true SP wedding between Splunge and Nakia?
    :pope:
    :geezer: :hippy:

17. Bion Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

:lol:

(tho I'm not sure whether Chev is qualified to do weddings...)

18. Nakia

Media:
    :hahaerr: Sorry guys no royal SP marriage. Its more of mother/son relationship...hum don't think I'm that old. A big sister/little brother relationship. :)

But we could have a coronation. :banana: :beer:

19. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

You can be a lady of leisure and have a toy-boy. You know you deserve it.

20. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

@8people

I remember my last one was an orc something i think :D

gibberlings were level2 iirc.

and Tal had a pink Dragon ;)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.