1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Should this site have photo albums?

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Mortensen, Dec 28, 2002.

1. Shodan Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

IIRC Rachel was on that album. She's a red head. :D

Edit
    No she isnt. :(

[ January 25, 2003, 21:02: Message edited by: Shodan ]

2. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Alright, I voted for "yes" and I've sent in my request. All I've got to do now is scan some pics...hmmm...anyone willing to part with a scanner?

3. GreyCrow Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

[​IMG] Well I voted "Yes", and just returned from submitting my request to join. Sooo whoever is the Moderator for the group, like I said before. I would greatly appriciate an approval/acceptence. :D

4. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Still waiting for an email full of pics of me. Can't upload yet.
    Faragon, Can you send me some so I can upload (some of) them?

5. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] I don't have a photo of myself, can my dog take my place? ;)

6. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Some people look, smell and behave like their dogs. So I guess that would be okay. ;) :evil:

7. Extremist Gems: 31/31

[​IMG] All right, today SPphotoalbum got it's 50th member!
    Although I thought there will be max 20 of us there, I must say I'm pretty surprised with Mortensen's vision. Nice.

Still, 50 members and only 20 albums?! What are you waiting for? The pic of your cat can wait, post your one(s)! ;) :p

8. Frog Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Veteran

I filled out all the crap, waiting for approval.

[ February 08, 2003, 10:36: Message edited by: Frog ]

9. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

My apologies Master of Nuhn, I had not checked back on this thread and completely forgotten I had offered it... I will scan some photo's as soon as possible.(Probably monday or tuesday)

You should've dropped me a line IRL. :)

10. The Deviant Mage Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I hope I get in, I hope I get in...

Sheesh, this is like waiting for my college acceptance, except without the life-long implications.

11. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Hmm... Where is my pic... got scanner in school... e-mail, yep... I´ll upload it when I´m able... like someone would care...

It´s a .NET site == S-L-O-W!

Well, as they say; that was that. I cannot make the ISP believe that my IE accepts cookies and doesn´t let me in. I even tried of disabling my firewall, anti-virus and stealth programs. It was a nice thought... :(

[ February 11, 2003, 16:02: Message edited by: Virne ]

12. Frog Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Veteran

I made an album but theres nothing in it yet. I keep on getting an error when I try and upload a photo. :(

edit: I restarted and now it worked. Photos uploaded. :thumb:

[ February 12, 2003, 05:49: Message edited by: Frog ]

13. Extremist Gems: 31/31

Recently three persons applied for the album access: astralpop, talath and ToEToE.
    I'm unfamiliar with these nicks, are these really SP members? Anyone knows?

I won't give an access to people that are not already members here.

14. Master of Nuhn

Media:
    Mmmh... I don't know them, but there may be people on the boards I never heard of either.
    Some 'rules' I would like to see:
    -Only SP members.
    -Only sign in on your SP-name.

15. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

If there aren't any SP accounts by those names, delete the accounts. I'm sure Board's O'Magick has a database with usernames which you can use for reference. :)

16. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] None of them are members. Don't give access to people unless you know them from the boards or chatroom.

17. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    [​IMG] Where would we find the member list for here?

18. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    You can't. Not yet, that is. The next board upgrade will add the list of members. (Should be soon now.)

19. Extremist Gems: 31/31

Ok, membership rejected to those three up there, but Ivanji, Falstaff and JohnnyRTFM got in.

20. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    [​IMG] Falstaff? Never heard of him ;)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.