1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: New Forum Name

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Taluntain, Dec 13, 2002.

1. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

2. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Alley for me. You choose a side to go with there.

3. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Actually, after the way Ex puts it, i'd say Alley, I didn't see that before. :)

4. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] I don't know how many of you saw the pun in Alley of Dangerous Angles -> Angle as a viewpoint, a certain way of looking at things / an opinion...

It's certainly got more depth than Ocean of Opinions. (Man, from one pun to another, without intention... Must be my lucky day. :lol: )

[ December 14, 2002, 13:01: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

5. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

the oracle... it was the only decent one...

6. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Alley, definitely.

7. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Well if I have to choose between those two then Alley it is for me.

8. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Then Alley it is... Thanks for all your votes!

9. Eze Gems: 24/31

Checked the forum listing. The word 'angels' is spelt wrong, BTW. I think.

10. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Hehe. The word is supposed to be angles, not angels :)

[ December 14, 2002, 19:24: Message edited by: Blackthorne TA ]

11. scarampella Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

bummer, I liked the brothel.

12. Extremist Gems: 31/31

Brothel was my favorite too, but it got removed in the process... :( :wail: :mad: :bang:

13. Eze Gems: 24/31

ANGLES???? *laughs like a madman* That is utterly ridiculous. Sorry, but it is.

14. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    You need an opinion? Ask Ada!

The problem with the Oracle-is-just-one-person thing could be solved when combining 2 names into The Ocean of Oracles :p

Ada, for me please.

15. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

[​IMG] I think everyone who didn't the name Brothel for Slaking Intellectual Lusts should have been forced to go buy Torment and play it. Ah well, Dangerous Angels it is. Time to go waylay some people I feel ;) .

16. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

[​IMG] The problem in that it's Angles not Angels! Eh, I don't realy get it...

17. Eze Gems: 24/31

But Angles is just utterly ridiculous.

18. Taluntain

Media:
    I explained angles in depth enough a few replies above... Go read it.

19. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

May i suggest 'Viconia's Chamber of Lust'? Anyone? Anyone?

Guess not huh? Well it's just a suggestion.

20. aegron Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

[​IMG] I serious feel left out! have been thinking of the tripple s name for half an hour (not being english) and then it is actual left out! :( ;)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.