1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Male or Female Gamer

Discussion in 'BG2: Throne of Bhaal (Classic)' started by Hux, Nov 14, 2005.

1. Silverstar Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

Well I am male too. What a big suprise! :roll:

Anyway, this topic is grand to know the gender of dear members of BoM, I really do not know to refer to people here as 'he' or 'she', and I have huge troubles with it. :whoa: (No, in my home language, Turkish, we do not have different words for sexes like he/she/it so it is rather confusing for me! :confused: )

2. starwalker Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Dude Felinoid. Why are you checking out your leg like that? Can't you see it from outside your Pantaloons?

3. Fly2tHeSkY

Fly2tHeSkY Southern Comfort Veteran

Clearly Fellinoid is HUGE, i mean ... WAT!!!

Nah, me, I'm a male, but it's not lik i can't be female if i wanted ... :D !!!

4. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Male. Why do you want to know? :grin:

5. Silverstar Gems: 31/31

Veteran

Sebastian II, you mean...you can...you are... :confused:

OK I am very curious now :D How can you be female when you really want? :spin:

6. Fly2tHeSkY

HAHAHA! Don't worry Silver, I don't even know! And yeh ... i know that's strange! ^o)

7. Silverstar Gems: 31/31

Veteran

Good. Forget I ever asked. :D You know, it is rather COOL! :shake:

8. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Why doesn't it surprise me that there are over 25 males and less than 5 females...

9. Fly2tHeSkY

Wirhe have a guess! But that's just how it is ... hold up, did you say FIVE females ... no way!

10. Silverstar Gems: 31/31

Veteran

Shoot, so SP can not be a dating/friendship sort site eh? :p

BTW, we really must write female list down somewhere, considered the fact they are so very few.

11. Fly2tHeSkY

Yeh, but now that they know we're onto them, will they give in to the temptation ... hehe :D !
    BTW, is this what this topic is actually about???

12. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

One of the few women here.

13. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Yet another man here. Yeah I checked this morning and yeah it's there.

Strange I know there is less women here but still only five or six? Nay it's not possible.

14. kuemper Gems: 31/31

And surprisingly, I'm not getting hit on! :p

15. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    The only thing this poll is representative of is the part of the SP community that happens to post in the ToB forum... so it's not really a good overall indicator of the male vs. female D&D CRPG gamers ratio.

16. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

@NS:
    I've never heard of that; did you invent it? :happy:

@kuemper:
    What are you talking about? I've been hitting on you ever since I found out. :p

/me wonders why this didn't get put in The Playground :hmm:

17. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Male still, not willing or capable of change

18. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Just left out the toilet and everything is on it's place so I'm 100% male :p

19. The Gatekeeper Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I'm inclined to aggre with Tal, but a lot of CRPG's are quite the same so id have to say the ratio would be... consistant throughout most games (with little exception). But the fact that its the TOB forum is true... should probably have posted this someplace else.. oh well, we all know the answer to this deep down... ^_^

20. Drathir Darthirii Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Me is a laydee. I don't have a trouser snake. Er, at least, I don't THINK I do... :)

I like ToB. There, now this topic has a ToB reference, it can stay here. Er, I hope... :)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.