1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Latex or Bikinis?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Sir Dargorn, Jul 12, 2003.

1. Sir Dargorn Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Inspired by the off topic remark in my other post.

Compare, contrast, and discuss.... :eek: :eek:

Poll Information
    This poll contains 1 question(s). 36 user(s) have voted.
    You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Poll Results: Latex or Bikinis? (36 votes.)

Latex or Bikinis? (Choose 1)
    * Latex - 22% (8)
    * Bikinis - 64% (23)
    * Neither, I prefer O'Natural - 14% (5)

2. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I don't fully see what you mean behind latex since you might make loads of different underwear of it... but may it be bikini. I dislike most of the rubber thingies people wear and latex appears sluttish to me.

3. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

[​IMG] AH! Latex!

4. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Well, I don't like this whole sado-maso thing, so I voted for bikini.

5. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Latex just isn't the right thing to wear... It doesn't make sense to me. Think how it is to wear!
    Have any of you females on SP wore latex?

BTW, I hope that I don't get any male answers here :D No offence :D

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Heh, I'd wear latex any day oof the week if I wouldn't look so horrid in it. Maybe in a few years...

I am voting for latex here... seeing as I definitely prefer someone like Trinity over some blonde running around in bikinis... :p

7. Loerand

I couldn't have wore latex even if I were a girl I think... To sticky :p

8. Foradasthar Gems: 21/31

Oh yes I use latex pants. And latex vests too. I just love the shiny creaky material that it is. I usually carry a black leather&latex combination whip to my work as well, and use it to subjugate my subordinates.

Seriously though, latex does have a slutty look to it. But it depends on what kind of latex and who it's worn by. I tend to think that all women look better in the right sort of seductive clothing instead of being naked or practically so. But if I'd have to choose, I'd probably fall on the bikini side as well due to the sluttyness factor.

9. Iago Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Question too general. Depends how it looks. Some Bikinis look like crap, some bikinis look pretty tasty. So.... the same with latex. Latex jacket looks cool. Some latex outfits look slutty and suck. The same could be: Cotton or synthetic ?

10. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Ara-my-love, you would NOT look horrid at my eyes even with a dress made of living worms!

(...that one was a bit disgusting even for me...)
    :o :o :o :D :D :D

11. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

[​IMG] Clarification: I don't wear latex. :p

I find women with the right figure wearinglatex real pleasing to the eye, though.

:D

12. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Yet nobody has said they dislike both :p

13. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    There's one more thing no one has mentioned yet: smell. Imagine the odour of a body clad in sticking latex for whole day :aaa: - though I'm aware that for perverts amongst us it only adds to the fun :rolleyes:

14. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] I wear latex occasionally, but only on one specific body part. And when I wear it, I'm not typically wearing anything else but my birthday suit, and there's a female close by who is also not wearing anything but her birthday suit ;)

15. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] now this topic is just scary :mommy:

I don't actually see how anybody could like stuff like that!

16. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

I found it irresitable to not comment on BTA's post followed by 8people's, and i must ask this question: 8people were you saying the topic at a whole is scary or just BTA's post (an excellent use of language IMO - subtle but not too subtle) ?

[I also now know what the phrase birthday suit means]

17. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] BTAs' post brought the topic into a new, and rather disturbing, light :lol:

18. Loerand

[​IMG] @BTA & L B:
    What is a "birthday-suit" exactly?

19. Jesper898 Gems: 21/31

[​IMG] Do we really wanna know? :p

20. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

@Daephon from BTA's post (for though i had heard the phrase before i was unaware of it's meaning) "birthday suit" = naked. It is the 'suit' you were wearing on your birthdate (that's where i'm guessing/assuming the phrase comes from anyway).

@BTA please correct me if i'm wrong, maybe there is a special suit that you like to wear along with a small latex accesory when you are with a female in an equally snazzy suit :heh:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.