1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: How many girlfriends/boyfriends have you had in your life?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Dice, Oct 12, 2003.

1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Just thought this might be an interesting topic for a poll ;)

Poll Information
    This poll contains 1 question(s). 70 user(s) have voted.
    You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Poll Results: How many girlfriends/boyfriends have you had in your life? (70 votes.)

How many girlfriends/boyfriends have you had in your life? (Choose 1)
    * Never had one - 34% (24)
    * Only one mate in my life (spouse included if applicable) - 9% (6)
    * Between 2-5 girlfriends/boyfriends/spouse - 33% (23)
    * Between 6-15 girlfriends/boyfriends/spouses - 17% (12)
    * Born to be wild! - 7% (5)

2. iLLusioN' Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

i had to go with born to be wild. I had 6 girlfriends in one week once :D lol. sad thing was, i was going out with them all at the same time...on their insistance.

3. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    A serious one? none :p

4. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Well, had one during senior year of highschool. And am currently dating one of my best friends from high school. So two. :D

5. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

None. Never. And that's the way I like it.

6. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

At the age of 16, I've had two of any consequence. Other flings, out-makings etc. are not counted. :p

7. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Never had one.

Any volunteers?

8. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Oh Lord....

Just in general, guys who've I've at any point in time referred to as my boyfriend? Err.... Nine? Yeah, nine, definitely. Now, if you mean SERIOUS, long-term, more than three months boyfriends... 2. Three if you stretch the term.

9. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Two *****es arghhh. I hate'em now. But again, I'm dating this wonderful girl right now. So we'll say three...

10. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Only one, i've been with her for over 19 months now :love: :)

11. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Heh, well. If I were to go by my ideal definition of 'girlfriend' then none.

Officially? 2. One I broke up with in a fight after 5 weeks. (don't push me when I'm stressed, I'll do things we'll both regret, like carry you out of the house and close the door behind me when going back in, never calling you afterwards) The other had another BF the entire time we were together and dove into bed with one colleague of mine once during our relationship and started an affair with my 'about to divorce boss' three days after she and I split up so she could really put effort into the relationship with her other BF (not my boss).

Nothing like suffering to give her other relationship a choice, only to learn three weeks later that you've not only been lied to for about two months, but that all your pain was also for naught because she never even tried to be faithfull to her other BF.

So really, I wish I had always been single. Life was much simpler then. Sorry for the rant. :)

12. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Serious relationships, 5 (including a broken engagement and one guy I dated for a year, split with for a year, then dated for another year). Casual dates and one night stands? Sorry, I've lost count! :roll:

Does that put me into the "Born to be wild" category, even though I'm happily married now?

13. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I've had only one serious girlfriend. We were together for two months in this summer. It ended for good, because we are still good friends. Until... some time ago, she saw me walking with another girl and she immediately thought that I have now another girlfriend, which isn't true.

Life is so difficult...

14. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Never had one, don't care for one either. I suppose that will change one day, until then, my computers are more than adequate.

15. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

Serious relationships.. zip. On the term girlfriend I had 2 during highschool

16. Benan Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Like 25 or so.

17. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

[​IMG] @8people: Same here as well! :p :p

0, Zero!

18. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

[​IMG] Around 50% of us (including yours truly) haven't had a significant other.

We're all such nerds.

19. Silverwolf86 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

I've actually had 3 boyfriends in my 3 1/2 year dating period. Not bad for a 17 year old :p . (Especially since I wasn't supposed to be dating until I was 14 . . . or maybe it was 16? Either way my parents gave in at some point) And yes, they were pretty serious (the first one lasted 6 months and only ended that early because . . . well it's a long story and then the second lasted 9 months and the last one lasted over a year.) But I've been single for almost a year now. That's an accomplishment I think. But then, maybe not a very big one considering I'm not in school.

20. Kovalis Darkfire Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I had one girlfriend and it lasted a week...trying to get another one now.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.