1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: How do you sleep?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Shell, Mar 30, 2006.

1. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Ditto.

Well sometimes I begin in my back and then I turn left and I mumble some thing like « Aremrm fuundle glra X* » and then I turn back on my back to get to the right a little mumbling and then back on my back I do this untill I wake up generaly on all sort f weird position. Once I woke up on the floor with my sheet only.

* where X can be any word that was revelent that day.

2. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I usually only sleep confortably on my front but occasionally I'll sleep on my side with a body pillow.

3. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Uhh I wiggle and squirm a lot. I always end up on either my left or right side though. Never front or back. and my head is always covered by a pillow :D

4. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

With my eyes closed :D

Truthfully on my stomach facing left.

5. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Left side or belly for me. Almost always with my head on my right hand/arm and my legs pulled up a little. I have no idea about what position I wake up in, but I don't think I move all that much. ;)

Edit: I seem to wake up lying on my back a lot. And right side for going to sleep isn't impossible either. :shake:

[ April 02, 2006, 14:19: Message edited by: Uytuun ]

6. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Depends what hurts at the time :p

Usually sleep on my right, but fidget way too much in my sleep to tell. Could always revert to my friends response when someone asked her how she slept: "With my eyes closed, otherwise I have no idea because I'm asleep at the time."

7. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    For me, it all depends on which side of the bed the fan is on. I have to have a slight breeze blowing across my face to fall asleep.

When we lived in our apartment, the fan was on the left side of the bed, so I slept on my right side. Now the fan's on the right side of the bed, so I sleep on my left.

I must say though, I like sleeping on my right side more. :sleep: :rolling:

8. Zarakinthish Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Usually I sleep sort of on my left side. It's kind of halfway between fetal position and laying on my stomach.

9. Sir Fink Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Always on my belly. When I had surgery and had to sleep on my back it was hell just trying to fall asleep.

Of course, once I'm asleep I move all over the place. Haven't you guys ever seen video of people sleeping through the night? We change positions frequently for the sake of circulation. And then there's all that twitching about during the REM dream phase...

10. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Mix between front and left side, with my right leg pulled up a little and my knee bent. Arms under my pillow and completely naked. But I guess you didn't want to know that...

11. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I wish I could sleep on my back but no dice- can't breathe properly :(

12. Benan Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

I said other. I change around so much every night that I'm surprised I get enough sleep. But that depends on how tired I am that night. If it's after hockey, gym or relations with the girlfriend I usually fall asleep in whatever position I lay down in. But if it's after a normal day I toss and turn.

13. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

I roll during the night, but never sleep on my back. Which is why I was so lucky a few months ago when I drank too much and was sick in my sleep.

Anyway, I'm currently having trouble sleeping. You might be able to tell since it is 6.43 a.m., and I haven;t been to bed yet.

14. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    On my side, either left or right. Sometimes curled up and sometimes stretched out.

15. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I usually sleep on my back.

16. Shaitan

Shaitan Always forgive your enemies; it annoys them so

I sleep tangled in with my girlfriend.

17. Rastor Gems: 30/31
    Latest gem: King's Tears

I do not sleep.

18. Fly2tHeSkY

Fly2tHeSkY Southern Comfort Veteran

Oi I just saw the "What position" part of the sentence and just collapsed! :lol:

Ummm, yeh, face down ... or on my back ... both good! I should just say all positions seem to suit me :D

19. Ruin Ehwazehs Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I sleep on my back and wake up on my back...if I wake up in any other position at least one part of my body hurts...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.