1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Hats

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Dice, May 28, 2004.

1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I dislike caps, too. Some people look good in them, but I'm definitely not one of those people. Actually, I look the best with my head totally uncovered, but in hats I look better than in caps and I somehow like hats, anyway.

2. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    I dont tend to wear hats myself. It messes with my hair. ;) Also, lots of pikies wear them, so I couldn't possibly.

3. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Yeah, that is a good reason to wear them even more. :grin:

4. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    I wear my RAF cap which I got on a school trip!

I usually wear mine backwards because I look like a complete idiot with it round the other way! As to when I wear it, when ever my hairs a mess which is in my case all the time. :p

5. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    I only wear a cap when I can't be arsed to gel my hair.

I have a nice Diesel one I wear.

I look the bollocks either way. :cool:

6. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    I never wear a hat, and if you saw my hair, you would know that a hat wouldnt fit over it anyway :p

7. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Well, it would be a hat that is usually worn in the winter. Umm, think 'sock' for your head. :p

8. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

That would be the standard Canadian name for a style of knitted wool winter hat, typically with a pom-pom on top. The following link isn't to a website about Toques but the site's symbol/wallpaper art is a picture of a toque.

The Toque

9. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Ooh, now I see (the pom-pom -it's called the same in Dutch :D - is kinda cute), thanks for the answers, Jaguar and JSBB.

10. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    This reminds me of my old hat topic. I only wear my Toronto Maple Leafs hat everywhere I go.

11. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I have two hats, both "baseball cap" style, one for work and one for when I don't want to deal with my hair. My work hat has a snazzy patch on the front that says "Wendy's service exelence"...my other one is a Green Bay Packers hat. :rolling:

12. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Well, I almost never leave the house without my baseball-style cap on - a Dads In Distress one I paid for out of my own pocket. Occasionally though, if it's particularly cold, I will wear my WWF (now WWE) beanie.

13. iLLusioN' Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

i either wear my leather Pittsburg Steelers hat or my American Legion hat(a baseball league for teens)

14. Earl Grey

Earl Grey Mmm... hot tea! Veteran

A cowboy hat mostly used instead of an umbrella when it's raining moderately.

15. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    I almost never wear hats because I think I look goofy in them. I do like the fancy styles and the art deco styles that were popular for ladies in the 20's and 30's. I don't own any, though, because I'd never wear them, nor do I wear the styles of clothing that would be appropriate to wear them with.

16. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

Just a Tammy (wooly hat) when it snows.

17. Volsung Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I have a hat I wear at summer sunny days... It gets really hot here every summer and a hat is a good choice to protect your head from the sun.

18. Icingdeath45 Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I wear a hat everyday, usually an orange county chopper or a black hat wiyh an AC/DC patch on it

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.