1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

POLL: Do you play non-RPG games?

Discussion in 'Playground' started by Kovalis Darkfire, Mar 11, 2003.

1. Rekiller Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I play also Battlefield, Counter-Strike, Warcraft III and also Jedi Knight 2.

2. Azael Enteri Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Cataclysm, O.R.B., Thief II, Starsiege Tribes, Tribes 2, Blood Rayne(demo), RtCW(only briefly), AC, UT2003, Soul Reaver, and.. well i guess thats all thats on my mind at the moment. There are plenty more though.

3. Elan Morin Tedronai Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

Well, among RPGs I play also RTT (Real Time Tactical) games like Commandos 1&2, Desperados, Robin Hood... But most of all I play RPGs... When I can, because I'm waiting for a new computer...

4. Kovalis Darkfire Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

hehe, I think it quite impossible for me to agree with you less fallenpaladin. Unreal Tournament 2003 is the BEST game out right now ecxept for the original Baldur's Gate. The graphics are the very best in all current games, I just don't see how Anyone could possibly not like 2003. That is just plain bizzarr!

5. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I have AoE, age of Kings, but I've also got Age of Mythology, which is really a great game, the campaign has got like... 32 (?) senarios. Which is nice. But I feel that some of the senarios could have been a little longer as well as more interesting. I also have Warcraft 3. And I have a tendancy to play lots of demos, so I have lots of cr*p installed on my PC atm. Including games that I usually wouldn't buy.

6. Kovalis Darkfire Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] I really suck at rts...

Edit: It appears that most people have alot of these titles.

7. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Kovalis, i don't like UT203 because - it is much 'lighter' IMO than the original (there are other reasons but they mostly relate to the feel and the atmosphere being all wrong, it didnt get my heart pumping like the original always can). The original was dark and gritty. UT203, sure it's pretty but the graphics don't make it good. The gameplay is ok-ish but the original wooped it's arse hands down.

8. Nick The Friendly Goth Gems: 5/31

I've never played any of the games in the poll. But to answer your question i do play many non - rpg games, in fact final fantasys and zelda are the only rpgs I play.

9. Icingdeath45 Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I play c&c, age of empires, warcraft, gta3, and unreal

RPGS Rule!

10. enjan Gems: 5/31

I have played at some point all but battlefield and desparados. At this point, the only games I play on a daily basis are Deus Ex, UT2K3 and RoD (realms of despair, a text MUD).

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.