1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Pirates of the Sorcerean II

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Aikanaro, Jun 28, 2004.

1. NaeVa Banned

2. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    "You will have my word on one condition: the Jackal agrees." Pierre said bluntly. "I have no desire to go looting the ship with only two vessels at my command."

3. NaeVa Banned

[ July 15, 2004, 16:29: Message edited by: NaeVa ]

4. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

"William!" she cried, leaning over and squeezing him in a bear hug. "Haven't seen y' properly in ages!
    "They caught me stealing again, and decided that I was old enough t' serve some time. Anyhow, I'm doin' okay. Mother's getting really worried about you, y'know?"

5. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

William grimaced as his bruises from the battle started aching; "Easy.. easy.." he wheezed through his gritted teeth.

"Is she now? Hopefully she's still thinking I'm still off reading in Beckaroo Fort? Not that I've opened book for years now. How are they anyway?"
    William was looking happy to see her safe and sound, after all she had been the most precious gem of the loot.

6. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Abell settled back down on the keg "Oh yeah, she's always tellin' everyone down at the coffee house about how you're readin' those damn books. Y' must of read 'em well. You're talking's gone all posh."

7. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

William snickered, "Aye that it has. I've been reading plenty in my life time, but I'll tell ya what. Some books actually are quite good for ye, just you wait and see. First I have an idea however, that'll bring both of us quite a fine share of treasure should it turn out in our favor."

Thus he gave her a smile and went back to the room with Naelo and Pierre, closing the door behind him. With a gruff stare, he looked at both of them, coughing a little.
    "So, Pierre, how's the plan? Any good? And what port where they going to land in?"

8. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    "His plan is thus:" Pierre said. "He has a ship by the name of Windspear in some cove around here. He plans to retrieve it and then raid his own riches, and then get double pay for the insurance. The ship is headed for Mir Islands."

[ July 14, 2004, 15:51: Message edited by: Deathmage ]

9. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

William hmmms, pondering upon the plan as he stands leaning against the door. As he looks at the pirate body in the corner, he nods toward it asking both Pierre and Nailo; "Who's man is that? Hand of this ship?"

[ July 14, 2004, 15:55: Message edited by: Lokken ]

10. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    "That would be my crewman." Pierre said. "Who got a dagger thrown at him. By Naelo here. Something I'm not terribly pleased at."

Walking around the cabin, he took another bottle of wine and poured it into two shotglasses, and set it on the desk.

[ July 14, 2004, 16:00: Message edited by: Deathmage ]

11. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

William nods and smiles and Nailo, "Good man, I like to see some initiative. You're on your way to become a famous pirate like myself, lad."

Walking to a small porthole, William takes a deep breath looking wide as his hands are resting at his belt, making him look like a black manta from the rear.
    "I think Pierre here needs to be more firm in his handling the articles that be."
    Looking over his shoulder he grins at Nailo and Pierre, "Time to decide how much booty we'll get if we're all successful!" he said with a clear laughing voice and upon turning around his gun ready in hand fired upon the unprepared Nailo, hitting him squarely in the eye.

Seeing the body roll backwards over the chair, the Jackal growled with an evil expression on his face as he looked at Pierre; "Never outlive your purpose and value. He attacked a pirate, on a pirate ship. A captain, if not you, then I, have to uphold the articles that be."

Myr Islands might be worth a visit, after all..

12. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    "Well done." Pierre said, clapping slightly. "I had wanted to off him when he has lead us to their ship. Now - the loot would be of course shared between the two of us?"

13. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

"If there is any, but I doubt it. Non the less, it'll be waiting at Myr Islands since our poor chap here wont be there to pick it up. But perhaps his clothing, a well forged signature will."
    William hrmm'ed yet again, then nodded at Pierre.
    "Check his belongings and the boat he got here with, there might be something a skilled thief can use."
    With a smile he left the cabin, returning to the party.

14. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Pierre grabbed Naelo's colding corpse and dragged him outside onto the deck, where most of the crew was still feasting. He dumped the corpse on the center table which was already mostly empty.

"This man," Pierre said, confident that he has attention. "Attacked a crew on my ship. I do not allow that. Despite his prospect for treasure, I have, with the aid of the Jackal, executed him. Let this be a warning to anyone who attempts to harm the crew of the Black Wind!"

Raising his glass and spilling the wine, Pierre drew his blunderbuss and fired a shot at Naelo's chest. "Dodge this," he thought, as he grinned in pleasure.

"Feast on, my men! We are headed for the Mir Islands after Port Quinn, and we shall take a large loot - presented to us in gold!" he roared, and the crowd cheered.

"Loot his corpse as you please, my men, and then do what you like, preferably toss him overboard to Davy Jone's locker!"

[ July 14, 2004, 17:03: Message edited by: Deathmage ]

15. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Hearing the cheers of the feating pirates, Zillah grabbed her fiddle and stood. "Ye don' be needin' me any more, gents, an' i' seems there's a party in need o' a fiddler." She ran back to the deck and jumped up onto another table, breaking into a rollicking song, a pirate favorite that told the exploits of the legendary "One-Eye O'Grady." After establishing the song with the chorus - which all the crew sang lustily, if not on key - she added a verse of her own.

An' onto 'is ship there came a fool
    Who thought 'e dint 'ave t' keep the pirate rule
    But our man shot 'im, ever cool
    An' fed th' sharks what swim in the salty pool
    Sayin' "Thanks fer th' tip, I'll be takin' yer jewels!"
    More riches fer One-Eye O'Grady!

16. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

"Two shots?" thought Eldon emerging topside.

He decided to ignore the ruckuss, prefering to quickly prepare the longboat. He loaded the small vessel with all the ussual supplies for such a stealthy venture, including ropes, grapples and powder bombs. He covered the boat with a black sheet to disguise them in the night when they were due to depart.

The sea air was fresh and salty. Better than the smoke and blood filled air of battle. A smile cracked upon Eldon's face as he thought about getting back to dry land. Why did he dislike sailing so much now? "Probably after that betrayel..." he dismissed.

17. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Walking back toward his cabin, Percival looked downcast. With his mind made up, this was his last night on the Black Wind. After this, he doubted he'd see LeVarde again.

I've been a pirate too long. Time to retire. If this score of Eldon's works out, I'll not have to sail again.

About to walk into his cabin, Percival remembered that Lamira was resting in there. Instead, he walked to a nearby stool, and sat down. Feeling much older than his years, he was fearful of what was to come.

18. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Noticing Zillah, Pierre approached her with a wine glass in hand. Waiting politely for her to finish her current tune, he stuffed the glass in her hands.

"Nice party, hm?" Pierre said. "I have a question, in fact. Have you seen Percival lately? I seemed to have misplaced him."

19. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Taking advantage of how the pirates took over the song, Zillah gulped the wine gratefully. "Mr. McSween was below, talking with the master gunner."

20. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Travelling back to his quarters, Eldon spotted Percival sitting looking quite unsure of himself.

"Is everything ok, old friend?" he asked cautiously, whilst taking a seat a few feet away on the other side of the hall.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.