1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Pirates of the Sorcerean II - OOC

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Aikanaro, Jun 30, 2004.

1. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Not to me DG. I'm just suspicious for now. Remember that we are all cut-throats, and dont trust each other, it's just caution. I'm glad to have you with us, and would like you to continue to be so. My character, however, just doesnt know you yet. That's all.

2. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Same here. I like the fact you joined us. Why had Lokken and DM stopped posting? I'm sure the thread is big enough to run two stories that may reconnect later :p . Oh well.

DG, Eldon is chaotic neutral with a hint of goodness (weird, I know), his mind 'will' begin flipping from one extreme to the other. He'll just hides it well ;) His mistrust will become trust then mistrust again. Some of his indecision is shown in his thoughts.

3. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I have no idea what the hell is going on, except that whatever it is, my character has nothing to do with it.
    So can someone provide a summary? And when you people fully break away and all, start a new thread or something. Things are far too confusing.

And those characters who are staying, we need to either all be near each other, or something needs to happen.

4. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    ok, I'll start a Pirates of the Sorcerean II, part 2.

For a summary of your side, I'll leave that up to Deathmage, Rally, or Lokken.

5. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Alright, here's the summary:

1. William (Lokken) recruited Pierre (Deathmage) to join a mission. Zillah (Rally) butted in, disguised as Matty.
    2. Pierre took a ship and Percival (Takara) recruited a crew for him.
    3. We took the slave ship. There was more treasure on board than just slaves.
    4. Naelo (Va) tried to recruit us for a mission but it was so ridiculous and his approach was so stupid that William and Pierre killed him. We still plan to go intercept his treasure-fleet, though. Va deleted all his posts in a not-unjustified fit of pique over how this was handled.
    5. Percival hooked up with his old buddy Eldon (Malovae). The two of them are now off the ship and pursuing their own scheme. Lamira (DG) and Kraine (Firey) are with them.
    6. Pierre needs a new quartermaster and is trying to recruit Louen/Gabriel to the job, assuming that TKC wants to come back to the thread. After that we should be off to take Naelo's treasure fleet and get into whatever other adventures come our way, during which Zillah will continue to pursue the scattered legacy her father left for her.

PLEASE remember that Zillah is disguised as a boy, and of the crew on the Dagger and the Black Wind ONLY Pierre knows her secret. Assume she's fairly good at keeping herself concealed, since she's been doing so for 8+ years.

6. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

TKC, if you are following DM and Lokken, you will be writing in Pirates of the Sorcerean II. Ours was made to simplify the story. I can see a possible coming together again of both threads in a #4 though ;)

7. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

Sorry, I thought it was because the other one had ran into too many pages. I'll delete my post and move it.

8. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

sorry guys, got too much on my mind at the moment, or too little discipline in structuring that which is in my mind ^_^

if anyone wants to run William, feel free. I might be back later though (with a new character if needed)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.