1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Paladins of the Radiant Hall

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Muumli the Wayfarer, Jan 20, 2003.

1. Loeryn Fettan Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

"This weapon would do no good against such a foe," Loeryn murmured. He set down his makeshift cudgel and balled one hand tight up into a fist and wrapped the other around his fist like he was holding a handle.

He glanced upwards and said "its been a while." Loeryn began to stare at his hands. steam starting rising from the one balled into a fist. Loeryn groaned, it had never been this hard since he renounced his god. A bead of sweat ran down his face but finally a rod of fire shot from his hand, making a sword of fire. The sword would flicker and sputter every so often, it looked almost as if a strong wind would extinguish it. Loeryn judged the door again. The frame was wood but the room was stone. This gave him an idea. He chopped at the door with the sword and set it aflame. It would take some time before it would burn out and he could pass.

Loeryn unclasped his fist and raised it above his head and gave a grunt. A small light shone from his hand then went out. Frustrated Loeryn picked up his cudgel and used his sword of flame to make it into a poor torch. He hurled the torch into the shadows where he thought he saw the creature slink. He readied himself.

2. Muumli the Wayfarer Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

ooc - yes you are

ic -
    The long-forgotten statue seemed to undergo a change when you called upon you god, it seemed as if something beneath the film of filth was trying to break free, but it stopped as soon as you dispelled the sword of fire. The torch skids to a stop at the base of the statue, and the gray-black grime seems to flee from the light and heat it gives off. The flaming door banishes some shadows, while only deepening others.

3. Loeryn Fettan Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

"Blast it what have I done?" Loeryn murmured. The room seemed to recoil at the flame. "Hmm that statue Loeryn thought, there seems to be something on the outside stopping something on the inside...But which one would I want to help?" Loeryn decided to chose the path of the gods. It had appeared to react to his previous ritual so he decided to try one more direct to the statue.

He approached the statue glancing left and right, watching the shadows swirl. He reached the statue and set his hands on its base. He uttered the strongest bless he still could remember and grunted. His hands started to glow grimily, the veins in Loeryn's arms popped up. His hands started to pick up a brighter glow, his eyes narrowed. The ritual was almost complete, the statue began to glow and sweat trickled down Loeryn's forehead.

Loeryn sagged after completing the ritual. It had been so much easier before, but now he had to draw his strength from himself and not the gods. This made the process much more painful.

4. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

OOC: Is this an invite only rp, or can I join.

5. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

ooc: I think that this is more of a dead RP

6. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Yeah, I think we got tired of it ... too quickly though :( great concept.

If you want, come up with some new direction for it, post, and see what happens ;)

7. Muumli the Wayfarer Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

"Time Waits For No Man!" the Old Man barks, "The Moon will wax a thousand times before you shut your gaping jaws! I had hoped we could have arrived to stop it hatching, but what's done is done, we seek not the Ravener." The Old Man strides over to the portal and turns to face the Paladins, his countenance grim. "You have come far, and I thank you, but what lies beyond has brought champions to their knees. I cannot make you follow me, and I will not ask it of you, lest you be duty-bound to obey. If you follow, do so quickly, the Shadow will surely seek to close the portal once it is breeched; if you do not, I thank you again for coming this far. Glory in Vigilance."

The Old Man turns and disappears through the portal.

--This is the end. I tried.

[ December 08, 2003, 23:34: Message edited by: Muumli ]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.