1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Other nicknames

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Baezlebub, Aug 5, 2003.

1. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    @Arahar: Fritz Lieber :p

@Valkyrie: Are you also into opera?

@Gwenhyfar: Pretty portrait!

2. Faded Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

[​IMG] I used to be called PowerPuff. Yep. :p Tried to find a name that would suit my personality, but believe it or not, 'PowerPuff' didn't really work... ;)

3. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    I had a host of names in the past, and I joined up with this place called the Shadow Network, and I wanted something "cool"...

So...

And now I can't change it because I now have a website. Named after me. With a proper domain name.

4. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

[​IMG] Im too damn unimaginative to think of a nickname. Just used my real name. Then again considering the popularity of this genre of games here, I was pretty sure no one with this name would have turned up before.

5. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Hehe. Mine used to be DinoTiggy. And If I was you I wouldn't even begin to ask why. Never the less, I changed it because a) I didn't like it that much.
    b) Frostbite is a much cooler name and I've used it on most forums ever since
    b) ii. It goes with my avatar, but thats a poor reason.

6. Xaelifer Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I used to be a nickname slut, and then I decided to find one to use everywhere. So I took the letters of my real name, decided to twist them around backwards and square root them like a quad syllabrical number, and then smashed the keyboard with my face.

I can now only see with one eye. But Xaelifer has stuck.

7. Dreads Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Used to be Korndreadlocks, changed to Dreadlocks after less than a day because of the "Kill your darlings"-principle.

Comes from the unusual hairstyle I (occasionally) share with one of Korn's guitarists, if someone would care to know.

8. Herf Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Herf - Herfy - Herfish - Herfay - Herfah - Herfosity - Herfishness - Herfable - Herpes - Hernia - Herfules.
    Get the gist? Oh yeah, and "Uncle Bob."

9. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Daie d'Malkin to everyone who knows me on the net. Dai to close friends.
    Titch, or shortie in school. At least until the other guy meets my kneecap below the belt.
    Oh yeah, and My Lord as well to all the plebs in my school.

10. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

@Daephon :p

11. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    There's Jebuzz, and KillerBunny which I still occasionaly use, most of the time I'm Uytuun though, it's more original and I just like it better.

12. Dyacea Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Ah. I have very many nicknames, some of them *unrepeatable*. (Tal would KILL me, plus I'm a good gal :holy: )

Dyacea - When I'm alert and tense
    Garrett - When I'm a loner, lurking a bit
    Dorran - When I'm being a jerko
    Hornet - When I'm insecure, and when I sting ;)
    Teeni - When I'm normal. If, or course, I have a normal...
    Ray - When I am indulging in the only sport I can play...Beyblades
    Raibekae - When I make a fuss of things and get all cuddly
    Lamain - When I'm very agile, a little goofy...
    Puritha - When I'm stroppy, cautious, mean...(not THAT often, believe me)

I have other ones, mostly originating from my first name. 8people and Frosty *love* to call me WakkiBekki, as it winds me up horribly... :mad:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.