1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

One fine day... (BG 1 NOT really)

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by SleepleSS, May 2, 2002.

1. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Majikus's eyes shine as Lyra kisses him on the cheek and he looks back at her lovingly.

"Yes ... just like old times... only it seems er ... better ..."

Kaleet smiles proudly at his younger brother
    (Ah, so Maj has finally found some love ... thats good ... and Lyra does seem like a good girl ... though what about the age difference? man ...)

Majikus catches Kaleet's look and smiles proudly back at him in which they both come to a mutual understanding
    (Yeah Maj has definetly grown up since i last saw him ... now to embarress him!)

"Um ... not to be a dink or anything, but i just want to get his straight ... are you two an item then?" asks Kaleet innocently yet with a evil smile on his face. Sofina chuckles...

2. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] April wakes up, what is this place? Who are all those people standing in the shadow, mumbling looking and pointing at her?
    Where are the rest Lyra, Majikus and the others, wern't they traveling toghether?

What is this thing in my hand? it looks like a sword, but I'm sure I did never see it before.. What is going on???

3. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Lyra's blush stands out of her pale skin dramatically. "Um... I guess..." She stutters hesitantly. She glances at Majikus.

She finishes her breakfast, and remembers April. She leans toward Maj and whispers in his ear, "Look, I have to get back to April. Then, we need to get back to that bandit camp near Baldur's Gate so we can find Sarevok and finish him off. Sooner or later he'll come after us, and I'd rather have neither of those. Discuss this in the meanwhile with your brother and meet me back at April's friend's house." Lyra summons an ink-tipped feather and paper and scrawls the friend's address on the paper and hands it to Maj. She gets up, and says, "Sorry for such an abrupt leaving, but it is dire to go at the moment. It was a pleasure to meet you."

The woman curtsies and leaves. Brisk, she decides to go in an alley for a shortcut, and to her suprise, Aril lies on the street, sword in hand. She runs to her. "April! April!"

4. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Hey Sleepless, you're up laddie :)

5. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] April wakes up, what is going on? I have seen strange thing somethings about a sword and...

No I remember, my friend! She has broke the link between me and saravok! That means we can kill him withoud that I die! Are you guys ready? We have to go back to the BG!

Lyra, can you go to my friendshouse and take the yellow bag that is lying there? But whatever you do don't look in the mirror! I can't explain, not now...

(Well I guess I'm Back :) !

6. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Majikus looks over at his brother

"Will you two be coming with us?"

Kaleet's smile drops and he looks down for a moment as if in deep thought, and then looks back up.

"I'm am afraid that we can't Majikus, you see, we have some more matters to attend to in the East which do need some attention. After that, Sofina and I intend to marry and hopefully settle down somewhere near our parent's area. Maybe after that, we may venture with you alittle. But till then, we can't. I'm sorry Majikus, i really am but matters are getting urgent and need to be dealt with."

Majikus's face turns slightly sorrowful and then looks back up at Kaleet and puts on a brave smile

"It is okay, I understand sought of. We must keep in touch until we meet"

"Of course we will and we will meet sooner then expected as we, Sofina and I want to invite you, your girlfriend Lyra and any other friends you wish to bring, to our wedding. I can't give you the invite now as we do still need them produced, but if some how you cannot get one through meeting, then I shall send a carrier to deliver it for you"

Kaleet smiles kindly and Majikus brightens up and then blushes furiously as Kaleet mentions Lyra being his girlfriend

"Of course I will come brother! It would be an honour!"

Kaleet and Sofina laugh

"You do like this Lyra alot don't you?"

"I do ... yes, very much"

"Thats good, she would be good for you and you for her, all that must be done now, is for you two to combat any difficulties you or she may face and maybe be together just that little bit more ... just to seal things abit tighter"

Majikus continues to blush and seems to have the eternal grin upon his face. After a couple more minutes of chatting, Kaleet stands up with Sofina and announces that they have to leave now to ensure that they are not late. The brothers embrace and Kaleet and Sofina take their leave. Majikus then gathers his things and walks out into the direction that Lyra left ...

7. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] April looks at the sword once more, finaly a weapon in her style! It makes her stronger and it can also give fire damage, that would come in handy, when they have to fight against trolls again.

But first they must kill Saravok that guy did stand in her way once to much! She looks at all her companions, eill they be ready for the big fight?

Than she smiles... I bet they are! she says to herself...

8. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Majikus walks around the corner and spots Lyra and April talking. Majikus slips behind Lyra and puts his arms around Lyra's waist and kisses her cheek. He then looks at April

"So what are we doing then? my mission here is complete. By the way, we are invited to my brother's wedding in a few months time"

9. SC Gems: 23/31

Lyra puts a smile on her face.

"So Sofina and Kaleet are getting married then... Well, that'll certainly be nice. And yes, April, I think it'll be just fine to go and see how Sarevok is, just to give him some information on his future. Although beware, he has his ways of knowing things... So it's not like it's going to be much surprise."

Lyra winks at April and turns to face Majikus, still in his grip. "I believe you owe me some magic."

10. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Majikus chuckles and smiles broadly

"Yes i do now don't I? I am sorry to say that i am not as powerful as you in terms of built in magic but i shall give it my best shot! Now, come here, relax into my arms and close your eyes..."

As Lyra falls into his arms, Majikus closes his eyes and mutters strange syllabels. He concentrates and allows the powers he picked up as a bard to flow through him and into her. He feels as if he is releasing a burden as he concentrates harder. Lyra while in Majikus's embrace feels a warm feeling in her heart and everything seems safe and sound, Majikus's arms binding her help enforce the feeling. She feels the magic pour though her - not as powerful or concentrated as the powers that she poured into him but never the less, the power was sufficient to give her energy to cast her more refined spells. Suddenly, she felt a jolt of energy burst into her body and everything came intense for a few fleetig seconds causing Lyra to hold Majikus tighter before fading. Gasping, Majikus pulls away slightly, looks into Lyra's eyes, smiles and kisses her lightly on the lips.

"Apart from my normal reputoire, I've channeled in some of my own honed powers ... so hopefully, you should be able to cast thouse light bolts i used in Nashkal or something ... depends how you use it i guess... Aww, come here i like holding you"

Majikus takes Lyra back in his arms again and holds her close

"Your my petal" chuckles Majikus

11. SC Gems: 23/31

Lyra holds Majikus tight, liking the warm, tingly feeling inside of her. She closes her eyes and smiles. A few seconds later she is suddenly aware that April would be staring. Pulling away abruptly, she half turns to face April, blushing slightly and whispers, "We're all done. Let's go now."

Lyra looks around, and gets out of the alley to depart.

12. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Majikus smiles at April.

"You lead the way... how do you think Rabbik is holding out?"

Majikus then looks at Lyra longingly, his heart is pouding with emotion...

[ November 11, 2002, 02:03: Message edited by: Sniper ]

13. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] ...Right... Let's go then, April says with a smile. I did a litel spell this morning, so I could see Rabbik, he and Alora are doing just fine.

There is one thing we have to do before we can return to Baldurs Gate, there is a cave somewhere outside Amn, some kids are traped there by an Ogre, I did make a promise that we would safe them, are you guys with me?

14. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Majikus smiles at April

"Of course I'll go with you and I'm sure that Lyra will want to come!"

Majikus then smiles and winks at Lyra

"Now, just show us where they are, how many orges and people there are to kill and save ... respectively? My magic may be slightly diminished but i still have enough book magic to keep us alive for another several goblin horde raids! If you don't know what i mean, ask Rabbik!"

15. SC Gems: 23/31

Lyra smiles luminously at Majikus and looks at April.

"Yeah... It'd probably the best idea to find out how many disgusting orgres and orcs we're fighting. And it's also the matter of how many children are still alive... But yes, I'll be bound to come along, for I have no direction at the moment."

Lyra comes around and slips her arm through his arm, creating a link.

16. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] There are about 6 ogers and one ogre shaman, there where 12 kids, if they are still alive... The cave is not far from here follow me, and Majikus? Don't forget that I can do Magic to :) .

Then the 3 of them march out of the gates of AMn, towards a dimly lid cave. This is the place April says, if we are lucky the Ogers are asleep now, but when they wake up, they will eat the children so we must hurry!

So here we are on page 6!

[ November 14, 2002, 16:14: Message edited by: SleepleSS ]

17. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Majikus asks the party to stop, steps forward, turns around and puts a finger to his lips to indicate silence. He then bids them wait using hand guestures. He turns around and in a split second, dissapears entirely.

5 minutes pass until Lyra and April hear a rustling, causing them to spring to their guard but are soon assured of Majikus's presence.

"Its okay its me"

As Lyra and April wait and look around wondering whether Majikus is going to uncloak himself, Lyra feels herself beig drawn into a hug. A look of surprise takes over her face. Majikus notices this and almost laughs.

"I'm sorry my dear I forgot that I was invisible! But let me do this ..."

Lyra feels a sensation against her lips as Majikus plants a light but firm kiss upon her lips. Lyra and April then hear a faint mumering and Majikus appears i front of them, smiling, then his face turns into a frown and faces April.

"April, I have some bad news ... apart from the ogres and shaman thing, there is also a band of goblins ... well more like a tribe of them occupying the enterance ... they are awake and watching ... the children are located deep inside... What do you suppose us to do? We could storm the cave but that risks injury to the children..."

18. SC Gems: 23/31

Lyra trembles slightly against Majikus's warm, albeit invisible, body against her own. Sensation creates a twist in her stomach and she pulls away slightly.

Looking a Majikus again, realizing what he has just said, she makes her mind up quickly. "I'll go in, and when you see a bright flash of red from the cave, that can be your signal to come in." Lyra disappears behind a few trees.

Rustling and rummaging can be heard and in seconds she comes out again. A remarkable difference can be seen, as she's now dressed like a beggar, having rags covering the most private parts of her body. Her slim figure is revealed so much better, having exposed her stomach. Her skin has turned ruddy with mud and dirt, no longer looking as if she was extremely pale. Lyra’s hair hides her elven ears and in turn, becomes knotted and twisty, coming down in black, dull, snake-like locks.

Lyra blushes slightly and continues to seemingly pull a match out of nowhere and strike it on the firm bark of a maple tree. A tiny spark ignites and she put the match in her mouth, as she did what seemed like months ago in Friendly Arm Inn. Then, slipping toward the cave, as noiseless as a cat, she enters.

The cave was extremely dark, but her vision of obtaining perfect blackness was a great help. Few orcs were there, stretched out on ruddy mats, sleeping. Vanishing so easily against the black wall, she creeps toward the small, crippled forms in the corner. Lyra bends down ever so slightly and whispers some words, only audible to the children. They nod their silent heads and Lyra looks around, noting a good lot of orcs and ogres sitting around, nodding off to sleep, no matter when they’re sopposed to be guards.

“Come and get some,” she whispers, and in a flash, balls of flame develop in her hands and she lets out a coming spurr of flame from her mouth. The sudden attack lets barely any woken creatures alive as the cave glows the warm red signal for the others.

19. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Majikus and April rush in and are immediately set apart as a ball of flame flies between them and lands directly behind them, blocking off the enterance. Majikus rolls his eyes and casts improved invisibility upon himself. He then stands still and surveys the scene around him. He sees April go off into another a section of the cave going off to do her own thing.

He looks around and spots two ogres charging towards Lyra and the children. Anger quickly swells up inside majikus and his eyes glow an arcane red to those that can see the invisible. He takes a breath and performs a mixture of guestures and mutterings. A moment later, his body is engulfed in a blue flash and from his finger tips, a white field escapes him, cutting through the air, through one ogre and into the next. The first ogre drops like a stone while the other is thrown against the wall and lets out a roar. It staggers back up to its feet, deeply wounded and looks around searching for its would be attacker, determined to crush ad eat the intruder.

Its last memory was that of a ghostly like figure with red arcana eyes staring right at it while five red orbs soured towards its skull. The orbs hit home and sink deep into the Ogre's flesh causing a tremendous amount of pain... As it starts to topple backs, something clicks in the ogre's mind that the blurred distorted form of the ghostly figure, had changed slightly ... the eyes had dulled to a light green flicker and ... and it was grinning. The ogre then impales itself on a jagged rock jutting out of the wall, 6 feet high.

"Thats gotta hurt" murmers Majikus to himself. He then turns to face a group of orcs charging Lyra, a glint of arcane blue lighting his eyes...

20. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] April Draws a rusty dagger and stabs the first Orc she sees, remember me, you freak? She shouts. Then a ray of pure energie comes from her hands and all Ogers and orcs that are hit by the beam fall to the ground as a mountain of ash.

Then she cast a little spell that takes away all the sounds of the past 5 minutes, Oh I love the magic of the planes she says to herself.

She turns around to kill 2 orcs that where sneaking up on her, damn that I have ever dated one of this freaks she mumbles then looking around to make sure nobody did hear that remark.

She stabs and walks and stabs and then she summons a few guard dogs to take out the shaman. Well lets go to the children! She says to herself

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.