1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

One fine day... (BG 1 NOT really)

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by SleepleSS, May 2, 2002.

1. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Lyra grins at Majikus, being annoyingly cheerful. "Good morning! April has some things to do around Amn, so I'm going to help her around. Other than that, I decided you might want to see my face before we part for a while. Either way, I have a feeling," she says, stroking Hook absently while thinking of a way to explain her feeling.

"I know you're here because of your brother. Well, the least I can do to help you is give you some of my power. The channeling will feel at best funny, as if someone hit your funny bone. At worst extremely painful, since my magic is practically wild, while yours have been getting through rough knowledge. Afterwards having raw power in your body will feel... slightly uncomfortable. I must warn you, use this power to your will, not knowledge. I am adding to your soul, not mind." Lyra explains carefully, "But of course, I will pour plenty of raw magic into you, so no need to fear you will run after using a thread or two." She grins.

"It will be more painful if you resist the channeling." Lyra explains quietly as she takes both of Majikus's hands into hers. In her mind she can see her raw power in abundance. Opening her soul to Majikus, she lets the power flow through her fingers into Majikus. Leaning down she kisses him deeply, wanting to make sure his mind is taken off from the power flowing into him. Opening her lips slightly, she traces his lower lip with her tongue to ease the slide into his mouth. After long moments she feels she needn't give him any more of what little power she has kept for herself she draws away, breaking their hand and mouth contact.

Lyra stands up slowly, spilling Hook off her lap. She feels a bit queezy and dizzy, knowing she has to rely on her blade for the next few days and not using her power to fend off enemies. Turning her heel, she whispers, "Good luck" and walks off.

[ August 24, 2002, 17:59: Message edited by: S Goddess ]

2. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] TIME WARP :)

Lyra and April are standing before a large oak door. A plate on the door sais:DR. A Cadaver. Some spiders have chosen to create their webs in the beautyfull garden that is around the house. Strangly it's the only house in amn that has a garden. April tells Lyra that this once was a temple, of a goddess nobody remembers her name. But legens say that if her name would be rediscovered it could mean the end of everything..

April knocks on the door a small guy in a purple/black robe opens the door. Mistressss April! The little man shouts. Mistressss Namia isss waiting for you! She hasssss been waiting for so long, so long, since you left.

Hi Knoobis,April says, it sure has been a long time!~This is Lyra a friend of mine, can you tell me where I can fins Lady Namia?. The Mistresss isss in the most magic room, jussssst climb up thisssss stairs and take the sssssecond door to your left!

Then Knoobis closes the door and starts walking down the hallway. April and Lyra start to climb up the stairs, and the stairs seems to have a thousand steps. This place is weird! Lyra says, It didn't look this big from the outside! Try to get used to it, April replies, we most go a long way, my friend.

3. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

As they embrace, the mixture of Lyra's sweet lips and her inner power infusing itself into him create a gigantic wave of feeling within him. It raises the goosebumps inside him and he feels feelings such as relaxation, love and excitment as they embrace in the three forms. When she pulls away, he is left wanting for more... He looks into her eyes as she says her byes...

Once gone he changes himself and has a bath ... he feels the tingling of the energy in his spirit and he wonders if its the same as bardic magic ... Once finished he drys himself and gets into some comfortable robes. As he is dressing himself he raises his palm and looks at it ... he concentrates to generate the energy orbs and instead of having small balls, the energy in his palms generatered orbs that forced him to hold the energy in two hands...

He takes it back in and sits down ... alittle surprised. he then takes a few deep breathes and proceeds downstairs to collect information and to have breakfast. His mind wondering to where Lyra is and also where his brother is...

[ August 25, 2002, 02:45: Message edited by: Sniper ]

4. SC Gems: 23/31

Lyra walks down the stairs and back to Mistress Namia's house. There she finds Namia and April talking softly, probably to catch up on old times. Lyra looks at April and says, "Well, I'm here. I won't be using my magic for a while, you must understand. Majikus needs it more than I do."

(OoC: I won't be here for the next few weeks, so you two can go about doing your own quest you embarked on, and I'll join in when I come back.)

5. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Lyra? April asks, Do you remember enything of our meeting with Namia? , before you went to Majikus?

For some poeple the powers of Namia are to "much". And they can't remember a thing! The only thing they remember is the long walk on the stairs. But I think you should rest now, my friend, you look tired.

6. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Majikus finishes his breakfast and proceeds onwards towards the temple district. After roughly half an hour, he enters the distric and is almost instantly amazed by the sight. Standing proud around him are temples made of marble! He takes a moment to take the view in and then hurries on towards the temple of Lathlander hoping that the good clerics and priests would have heard of his brother's wellbeing. He doesn't find what he desires and proceeds ontowards the temple of Helm. Upon entering he asks a priest some questions...

"Priest of Helm, may I ask you a few questions?"
    "Yes you may."
    "I am in search of my brother, he be a sorcerer by nature and is being hunted by an assasin..."
    "Describe him"
    Majikus describes Kaleet's features
    "Oh and his name is Kaleet ..."
    The priest looks hard at Majikus before replying
    "What is your name mage?"
    "My name is Majikus, Kaleet's brother ..."
    "But you say him Half-Elf and you human..."
    "Ah yes, our mother was human as was my father but Kaleet's father was elven."
    "Hmm ... wait here one minute ..."

The priest shuffles away, enters a room and closes the door behind him leaving Majikus with the guards. He looks about and marvels at the architecture wondering if any magic had been poured into helping construct such a wonderful structure.

Within a few minutes the priest comes back
    "Follow me ... you may be being watched and you have almost certainly put yourself in danger, but come now, I'll lead you to him..."
    The priest leads Majikus through the door he came and closed it behind him. Once closed he presses a small section of the wall and part of it slides out of the way. They then enter the passage which is lighted. The priest closes the hidden door behind them. A few minutes later, they arrive into a circular room with numourous doors. The priest leads Majikus down one of them which oppens up into another room. The room contains a book case, a study, a table, chairs and a bed. On the bed is a sleeping figure ...

7. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

The Drow Viconia that rescurrected Imoen came in.

-Hi, you rivvins. I have come back to claim my money from you as i rescurrected Imoen. A normal rivvin temple would take over two thousen gold pieces for that work.

-Well, said April, who is this evil Drow?
    -A friend, or at least i thought, that helped me after i died in the Cloakwood mines, said Imoen.

8. Sniper Gems: 28/31

The morning passes into early evening before the sleeping figure stirs...

Majikus meanwhile has spoken more with the priests of Helm before returning to the chamber to wait by the figures side ... awaiting the figures return to conciousness...

9. SC Gems: 23/31

Lyra frowns a bit, "I don't think I remember. Anyways, I am Lyra Firebreather." Lyra bows courtesly. "I feel a bit dizzy, and tired, but I'll get used to it... for a while, at least."

(I'm back :) )

10. Sniper Gems: 28/31

The figure groans and takes a few moments to gather his bearings. He sits up, stretches and yawns. His features are similar to Majikus's, sporting spiked up black hair, tall, handsome, slim and classed in robes. The only feature's different is that he resembles both human and elven heritage. He is also of lighter skin than Majikus...

His eyes scan the room and fall upon Majikus who is watching him intently. The figures lips part but no sound is heard. He shakes his head and focus's again.

"Majikus?" whispers the figure
    "Yes brother ... I am here"
    "How did you find me?"
    "I have journeyed far from Beregrost and Nashkal to find you ... it hasn't been too easy but find you i have ..."
    "It has been so long ... yet so quick.."
    The figure smiles and then laughs merrily
    "It has been so long! And you havn't changed! Well ... you have grown a bit of unshaven hair but you look the same! Come here brother! It has been time!"

The brothers laugh and embrace each other warmly...
    Majikus's eyes start to well up and he tries to fight back the tears...
    "I thought it would be too late Kaleet! Your messages seemed so urgent!"
    "They were Majikus, but i have escaped the assasin and vanquished her forever!"

Kaleet stands back and takes another good look at Majikus and puts a hand on his shoulder...

"And yes! You have grown in power! Immensly! You almost match my own ... but something is different ..."
    "Yes ... I have been trying to develop powers like you ... except they aren't the standard practice ... I'm trying new powers ..."
    "Ah you have the spirit of our mother ... that is pleasing ... how is she? and father?"
    "They are well from when i last communicated with them"

Kaleet smiles and punches his brother happily

"Come! Now we must celebrate! We must make this reunion a night to remember! And you must meet this woman i have met ... its quite ironic actually!"

The brothers walk out of the room and back into the mains of the temple.

11. SC Gems: 23/31

Lyra goes up the stairs to her room and lies down on her bed. She feels exhausted, even though she slept a few hours before. She closes her eyes and meditates....

A few hours later Lyra opens her eyes, yawns and stretches. Feeling a bit better, she looks outside. The sun is setting and she feels like doing something unusual. She puts on her black, flowing dress and throws a cloak over her shoulders. Going downstairs, she sneaks out of the house and hides her face and hair with her hood.

Wondering down the streets, she stumbles on a few musicians playing the violin. It is a song she knows, so she sits in one of the empty seats and starts singing, unaware of the crowd gathering around them.

12. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

{Sorry I'm Drunk and I don't know for a while}
    April looks at the girl Sorry Idiudn't take notice watr is going on. I'm drunk the wine you know? please tell me I want to move on but my mind has gone...

13. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Evening turns into night and Majikus stumbles slightly out of the temple. A smile of satisfaction is engraved onto his face as he trundles back to the Copper Coronet.

*****Half an Hour later*****

Majikus sits down and orders himself a mug of ale. As he sits and drinks, he thinks about Lyra and her resounding beauty. He sighs a love sick smile and takes down the last drought of ale. He stands up, thanks the bar keep and stumbles back to bed and falls into a deep sleep awaiting the morning... His mind is filled with pleasant images of Lyra...

14. SC Gems: 23/31

After singing enough, Lyra walks back to Copper Coronet, not wanting to disturb her friends. She tiptoes into the tavern, noticing the noise had quite decreased since it was 3 hours after midnight.

Lyra walks up to the barkeep and opens her mouth to speak, but instead no sound is emitted. She clears her throat and croaks, "I'd like to have a room tonight if you don't mind. Please make sure I have a pitcher of water in that room."

The woman is led to a small room and she closes the door behind her. She gulps the water down and whispers, "I need to stop singing so much. I've overdone myself." She lies down on her bed and meditates.

15. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Morning dawns and the sunlight penetrates the closed lids of Majikus. He stirs and sits up mumuring something about the gods liking everything up and running too early.

After half an hour, he is completely refreshed and proceeds downstairs for breakfast. As he places his order, he hears his name being called out and turns around to find his brother, Kaleet sitting at a table with his partner having breakfast. Kaleet waves at him and bekons him over. Majikus sits with them and digs into his own meal while they recall the night before and talk about the happy times that they used to share. They also talk about how Kaleet and his assasin turned out to be a long lost love...

16. SC Gems: 23/31

Lyra yawns and stretches. She was so tired that she has meditated a few hours more. She dragged herself off of her bed and puts on comfortable clothes: skirt and loose tunic that looked triple her size. The woman doesn't care - she feels lazy and refreshed, ready for nothing and everything.

She studges downstairs, nothing like her usual graceful self. She looks around, and suddenly spots Majikus sitting down with someone who looks almost like him. She gulps, suddenly aware of how messy and ungraceful she looks. She races back upstairs and peers into the clean mirror in her room.

A few minutes later she comes down with her hair placed in its exact place and not a wrinkle in the tunic and skirt. Getting her breakfast, she walks up to Majikus's table, and says, in an unusual whispery voice, "May I join?"

Noticing the slight nod of Majikus's head, so grabs and chair and sits herself down at the table. Eyeing the strange man beside Majikus, she asks, still whispery, "I don't think we've been introduced. Oh and, don't mind my voice, it must sound terrible. I've overdone myself singing too much."

17. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Majikus brightens visibly as Lyra sits down. He turns to Kaleet...

"Brother, this is Lyra, she is my ... er ... friend whom i met quite a while ago... yes, anyway, Lyra, this is Kaleet my brother, and this is Sofina, Kaleet's girlfriend."

Both Kaleet and Sofina nod at Lyra and smile. Kaleet glances at Majikus with a knowing smile. Majikus goes slightly red

"What?" Asks Majikus
    "Hmm? Oh nothing" Kaleet replies with a smile on his face "I just sense a few things that i find ... pleasurable to see"
    "Whats that then?"
    "Hmm ... ah it is nothing"
    "Nothing?"
    "Well, it is something obviously, but i wish not to embarress you"
    Kaleet grins and Majikus goes another shade of red...

After a really awkward silence that lasts approximately 6 seconds, Sofina breaks in and asks how Majikus and Lyra met...

18. SC Gems: 23/31

When Kaleet mentions something about embarrassing, Lyra gives Sofina a wicked, girlish grin. After Sofina askes her question, it is Lyra's turn to blush slightly.

"Well, it was 7 or 8 years ago when I still lived in - " Lyra's whispery voice dies out completly and a lump appears in her throat. She swallows it. " - in Baldur's Gate, I was um..." Lyra's blush increases drastically,"... ambushed by cutthroats. They knew I was going there for some reason, and knew exactly how I fought. Anyways, one of them managed to get a dagger into my side and I was... helpless. So, Majikus was probably," she shot Majikus a kind glance, "wondering near the area and heard the fight, and carried me to a temple so I could be healed. After that we became friends until he had to part."

Lyra's blush lessens. She looks at Kaleet and Sofina, "And you?"

[ October 08, 2002, 23:09: Message edited by: S Goddess ]

19. Sniper Gems: 28/31

As Lyra tells how they met, Majikus blushes again and smiles in a bashful manner. Kaleet grins at Majikus and smiles.

"Ah thats nice ... its good that Majikus has been able to help. I am sure he is glad himself (Maj goes another shade of red) as we can all see now"

Kaleet grins again at Majikus
    "Brotherly love eh?"
    Majikus laughs
    "Ah yes, i see that you still have a knack for embaressing me still"
    Majikus grins back.

When Lyra asks about Kaleet and Sofina, Kaleet smiles and replys:-
    "Well, it is a long story and i will tell it to you sometime later, but to cut it short, basically, I ruined a tyrannt's plans and pissed him off... so he sent an assasin after me to avenge his ruined self ... after months of running, I was eventually tracked down to the temple of Helm here ... much to my surprise, my so called Assasin turned out to be my childhood sweet heart Sofina..."
    Sofina blushes at this point and Kaleet continues...
    "Anyway, she heard about my prediciment and offered her services to the tyrannt at a cheap price which the tyrannt couldn't refuse ... hence, the tyrannt has been tricked yet again, and me and Sofina are now back with each other"

Kaleet smiles and kisses Sofina on the cheek, he then turns back to Lyra and grins

"So tell me, has Majikus been treating you right? Have you been many places together? Have you been with each other all these 7 to 8 years of knowing each other?"

Majikus goes bright red at this point

20. SC Gems: 23/31

Lyra smiles crookedly at Majikus's blush. Her eyes glint a warm green, and she says, "Oh yeah, Majikus has been treating me wonderfully..." She winks at Maj and continues, "Just wonderfully. I fear I'm getting too pampered at times, since I've lived in solitary most of my life. Oh and since you asked," she grins evilly, "I've been many places with Majikus, although none too loving than you think. We parted that year, between both of us, so there were no hard feelings. Of course, it was complete coincidence - We met 1 or 2 weeks ago at a famous place called the Friendly Arm Inn. Since then it has clicked like the old times, so we're pretty happy now."

Lyra in her turn kisses Majikus sweetly on the cheek.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.