1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

One fine day... (BG 1 NOT really)

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by SleepleSS, May 2, 2002.

1. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Just before April leaves the blocked enterance to the cave, a series of deep sounding bangs are heard followed by a scream... A scream of death... with the rocks and rumble acting as a barrier, the screams are muffled and it can't be made out whether the screams were that of human or ogre. It then falls silent again ...

2. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Lyra stares at him, bewildered. "But no, that can't be right! If only... If only this was all over!" Lyra's eyes water with regret. "Fine then. I will follow, but if you are not trying to tell me some folly, then I swear on my grave I will hunt you down."

With that, Lyra turns around and runs back, letting a tear fall, not knowing why, or what she was going to do...

Lyra rounds the last batch of trees when she stops dead frozen, listening to the on-going screaming. "Maj!" She cries softly, running for all her life was worth. Seeing the cave and April, she lets another tear fall.

The elven woman watches through blurred vision, and her ears deafen around the sound of screaming. She whispers a few intelligeable words and the boulders burst into flames, dissolving all together in a matter of seconds.

"No more, no more..." she lets her words trail off and she enters the cave once more with a ball of flame alighting her way.

3. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] April Looks at Lyra, so your back? She askes I am confused you know all I can find are bricks and more bricks I think we can't save Maj... But I'm scared to leave this place...

I want to go to the beach, I wan't to learn how to swim! But most if all I wish this was all over...

By the way did you find that stranf\ge guy? Did he tell you anything usefull, or more ridles? I'm afraid.. He told me.. something.. and I don't know if I got it right but...NO! It can't be, say it's not true!pleas?

4. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

As the debris and dust clears, the light from the stars pierces the darkness only lighting up the tiny patches on the ground.

Scanning what light will allow her, Lyra can make out more rubble and dust, but more significantly, she can make out what seems to be splashs of a dark liquid. It is spread all over the boulders, ground and corpses of lifeless orgres. Further inspection revealed through her keen elven eyes that a trail of blood was leading away into the darkness. Through the silence and blackness, Lyra can hear a faint groan followed by what seems to sound as if something is being dragged or dragging itself away from the carnaged battle scene.

On the dust filled ground, a piece of a tattered and torn robe is lain on the ground...

5. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] We can free him! April sais while removing a tear from her eyes, if we combine our magic!

(Sorry all for now just to save the story)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.