1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

One crazy-cool online idea

Discussion in 'Baldur's Gate (Classic)' started by 8people, Dec 9, 2002.

1. Turambar Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

How about tonight at 22:00 Central European Time (ten in the evening)

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Does anyone know a site with all the times on? My friend has a poster but it isn't here. :rolleyes:

3. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    In Windows you can see the time, just doubleclick on the clock in the lower right corner of the screen :)

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I meant as in time zones - I'm not that thick, Morgoth

(My clock doesn't have the time zones, *someone* changed the settings on the PC :rolleyes: )

[ December 22, 2002, 12:59: Message edited by: 8people ]

5. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Sorry 8people, but you´ll be amazed at what kind of people I meet while working with computers
    People just thinking they can shut down the computer by turning of the monitor.. :D

But for the timestuff you should try Google then

6. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] LOL - My friend has a new keyboard with three buttons at the top with Sleep, Wake and Power. He was fiddling and he thought Sleep and Wake didn't do anything (they didn't) So he thought power wouldn't do anything he pressed it and the system shut down on him. Then he blamed me -_-

I'll try google and everything - Am I safe to presume that anyone who wants to take part has replied to the pot and if you don't want to take part please say so.

7. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Like i said earlier, I'll give it a go 8people :) . Just say when and where, and what characters you want in it. although by the looks of it, there may be more than 6 people wanting to play lol

8. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Haha! I'm definetly in! My Necromancer must be stuck right in the middle of the action! Lemme see, what was his name? Majikus it may be?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.