1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Oldest game you play

Discussion in 'Playground' started by The Great Snook, Mar 20, 2005.

1. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Baldur's Gate, until I let someone borrow it, and Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain for the PS1, partly for the brilliance of the game and partly for the sexy, snide british voice the main character has. (Mmmm....Kain).

2. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

I got Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain for my PC from an abandonware site.
    I will next search for Prince of Persia. The first Black&White one was better than the second colour one imo.

3. Svyatoslav Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

When I get my hands on old console RPGs that I have not played yet, I play them regardless. There is also those that I played more than once, like FFVI, FFV II and Chono Trigger.
    I have many games to play right now, so I will probably postpone them a bit - mostly because playing console RPGs on PC sucks - but I plan on playing both Tales of Phantasia and Star Ocean.
    As for PC games, the oldest one that I still play is Star Craft.

4. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Now Fallout 2 & Starcraft

5. Alavin

Alavin If I wanted your view, I'd read your entrails Veteran

The Fool's Errand. Fantastic! Although some puzzles, most notably Death and High Priestess, are very hard on my computer, since they go superspeed. The Wheel of Fortune puzzle, the card game, is great!

Other than that, there are a few other old games I got off the net. X-Wing is alright, but I can never remember the controls. Betrayal at Krondor is alright too, but I don't really get it. Bloodnet smells. And those are the only really old games I have.

6. Sparhawk the Pandion Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Fool's Errand is great. One of the first games I ever played actually.

7. Warpfury Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I frequently play the likes of Joust, Space Invaders, Asteriods, Klax, Supersprint, Paperboy and Defender on the old playstation, and when I crack out my PC it's all about Master of Orion, Civilisation and Battletech. That's when I'm not playing Elite on a C64 emulator...which isn't that much of the time.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.