1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Oldest clothes

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by kuemper, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I have a little black dress that is about 15 years old. I could never bring myself to throw it away.

2. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

Shirts and T-shirts that are 13 - 14 years old (Much to the better halves disgust.)

She had a pair of 20 year old walking boots, but the glue holding the soles on melted when we were walking on the lava flows of Pacaya Volcano last Saturday - we didn't bother bringing them home.

Really stretching it, I have a bowler hat which was my grandfathers and about 60 years old, but obviously not used.

3. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

I have a sheepskin coat I got from my Dad, which is older than me. It's coming up on 28 years old now.

4. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Not much really. The odd t-shirt that is rather old, but off the top of my head I can't think of anything that would hit double figures.

5. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

wifebeaters? :confused:

hmm, a couple of shirts commemorating my soccer team's trip to the US, they're around 9 years old. only wear them for nostalgia purposes though

6. nior Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I'm wearing a pink short sleeve polo shirt that's about 15 years. Been wearing it at least once every 1 or 2 months. Still fits great and looks good.

7. Stu Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

I've got this awesome blue-pinstriped-suit that was tailor made for my dad and cost a few grand...like 27 years ago. Fits me like a glove and looks awesome!

8. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Got two shirts from the 1995 Hong Kong sevens that I still wear a lot.

9. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    I have a fitted Philadelphia Phillies baseball cap I bought in 1986...It's faded and tattered, but it's my favorite!!!

10. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

If you count jewelry as clothing I've got a pair of cufflinks that my grandfather gave me that he got from his great grandfather. So they're something like 150 years old.

Other than that I have a Taz necktie that is pushing 20 years.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.