1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Non-spam Spam Post

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Aug 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    At the moment the view in the computer lab is quite good... an extremely gorgeous admin is sitting right in front of me.

/me discreetly wipes drool off the keyboard

Ara
    (Tragedy... reminds me about a symphony I heard today... [Tragedy, lyrics by Hanoi Rocks})

3. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

God some people are stupid. I'm trying to explain the concept of alignment to the stupidest person in the world! I think I might block him from MSN soon.

4. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

My condolences.

5. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

I just had to block some annoying little twit from ICQ. NO more interuptions from him thankyou! That should shut Lady Loulex the hell up.

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    /me wonders if her sister will ever see the light and start playing CRPGs and visiting SP

Oh well... Just wanted to ramble a bit, I guess... I want to thank you guys for being such great friends for a friendless outcast like me.

Ara
    (No, this is not a suicide note)

7. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] :mad: I have yellow fingernails from chopping onions and I can't do anything against it short of chopping them off .... :mad: :flaming: :o

8. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] So chop them off :grin: :shake: ;) :grin: .

9. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

That's why i come here, most of us are geeks and outcasts :shake: which is no bad thing mind ;) i hate popular people, always stuck up.

[ August 21, 2002, 15:11: Message edited by: Z-Layrex ]

10. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Theme park was so fun.

There was this one kid ride my friend and I went on. We climbed in: We both have long legs and since it was a kid ride our legs were all cramped from lack of leg room. Our asses hurt like hell because we were too big for the seats. We had to hunch over so the back of the seats wouldn't scrape our backs. When the bar came down it hit our legs. So basically, we were cramped and it hurt like hell. And we had to stay in that position for about 10 minutes. It was fun though :grin:

11. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    What's with this empty boards? :hmm: I saw three of you do that lately and it just doesn't seem right :nono: .

Well I think I found enough reasons to live in the past two day so that everlasting smile is again on my face. (It's not like any of you can see it anyway :D )

/me gives a big grin :D on my face and go read some more posts on SP

12. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] So I was thinking (ahhh!) what if when a guy farted a blue cloud of smoke came out. And what if when girls farted, pink clouds of smoke came out. :evil:

13. Errol Gems: 23/31

*Gopher takes out his day-vision goggles.

14. SC Gems: 23/31

Big B, that is fair crazy :p

15. Blue Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] I just had to post a non-spam spam post to celebrate my post # 100. :D
    Go me! :cool:

:hippy:

16. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    [​IMG] @Big B
    How can you be thinking about such crazy things? :toofar: I mean, really that was like the most stupid statement of this week. Not that I think that you're crazy or stupid.....yet ;) :p

[ August 21, 2002, 19:28: Message edited by: Keneth of the Darkforest ]

17. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    [​IMG] Big B: Then guys would be able to shoot a blue dart, :aaa: and girls would shoot out a cloud of noxious pink gas!!! :sick: :rolling:

18. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

Big B, that reminds me. I saw a episode of Family Guy to day, in which the dad Peter Griffin hit somebody for insulting his son. He made a small mistake, because he thought he hit a guy, but it was actually a woman. If males and females farted in different colors, you wouldn't have that problem. You then just need to fart reguarly.

19. Oblate Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] Someone called me up this evening. And told me the police put my ward under arrest. :bang:
    At his home some russians confirmed that. But he's not at our police station and not in the next town's police station.
    And i don't know what he's done.
    Suddenly i feel like a mother ?
    I hate it being disturbed in the evening like that. I don't want the police to visit me. And watch my geeky chaos. But i'm quite sure they won't come. He's gonna be send back tomorrow and i'm gonna exercise some motherly excitement. I'm happy i know some insults in his own language.

20. SlimShogun Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] I miss the "Random Babbling" threads...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.