1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Non-spam Spam Post

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Aug 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

MY problem is FIXED!! YAY! The letter size problem. Lennon, if you are reading this, THANK YOU!!!

I am going to my friends birthday today. My gift ot her shall be the LOTR in english. I hope she can read it. Her english sucks.

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I saw The One yesterday, that Jet Li movie... it ROCKED!

Not only Jet Li is a hottie, but damn, Yulaw was cool! He's really, really, really cool!

/me gets very daydreamy

Also that little joke in the beginning... Woo and Scot... lol!

Although the movie also made me think that perhaps one of the guys I live with has one version of himself offing the others, seeing as he is getting pretty weird... like turning the breast bone of a guy that assaulted him with a hockey stick into a jigsaw puzzle... ouch.

Anyways, Yulaw is cool....

Ara
    (Bonk)

3. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Sniper, below the "Post New Topic" button on top. It's the link that says "my profile & private messages". Amazing, huh? :rolleyes:

4. Lady Loulex Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Don't ever trust Jeremy, unless your sure it's not his sister! :mad: :flaming: :mad: :bang:

5. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I went out this morning to get the newspaper from my newsagents, and oh-so foolishly spammed into a pole on my bike... does that make me stupid?
    :bang:

I think I'm famous!
    (does his jiggy dance for the crowds)
    "woooohooo!"

6. Oblate Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] At Zellteilung.de you can create your own german Chancellor.
    Zellteilung

7. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Well of course it does Gopher. :toofar: ;)

8. SC Gems: 23/31

[​IMG] GOING TO THE THEME PARK TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolling: :spin: :cool:

(Sorry for caps :p )

9. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

Well hoorah :rolleyes:

10. Errol Gems: 23/31

Hmmm.... you sound very excited today Z..?

11. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

:sleep: uh :eek: what was that :confused: ;)

12. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31

Z is happy. Z likes to spam. :p

13. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

Z :love: to SPAM :rolling: :shake:

[ August 21, 2002, 10:44: Message edited by: Z-Layrex ]

14. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] :grin: :grin: Wooohooo! I love my life at the moment! Life is being really great! Yay!! :grin: :grin:

15. Arabwel

Media:
    There must be a balance to all things....

Thus, Bonzo, I am your balance point by hating my life, which sucks majorly.

Ara
    (Jingle bells, Palmer smells, Hojo laid an egg....)

16. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Life is alright for me...and don't be a Xan, Ara... :D :p

17. The Deviant Mage Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I've decided that my puppy's sleep schedule is designed specifically to irritate me. He sleeps when I not there or doing nothing, then viciously attacks me when I am doing something important.

18. Arabwel

Media:
    I have been freed from the curse of the Evil Dysfunctional Floppies!

Yesterday, I used ten brand new floppied to haul a bunch of files back home, and the ALL worked! Wohoo!

On the other hand, Jenova still hasn't been fixed. Stupid GH workers... they suck.

Also, something pretty frigging gruesome happened in another group home. One of the workers was killed and seven kids ran off. I think four of them have been caught by now...

This is bad. It re-enforces the bad image people have of those who live in such places. Hell, some people who know where I live are looking at me pretty freaking oddly right now... I can see fear in their eyes.
    Just one more thing to make my ife Hell.

Ah, and this morning was fabulous... My alarm clock had stopped, and no one came to kick me up so I wake at 8.45 and I should have been in school ages ago. Then, the others leave to visit the city, and I am left alone to hurry to the bus/ to only notice that I have been locked away from my shoes! So I have to wait ages before I get to school, never got to eat any breakfast, and the morning has been Hell otherwise as well....

Life hates me, period.

Ara
    (Turk-wannabe)

19. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Well...everyone has their ups and downs Ara...try to...um...think of the good stuff? :)

20. Arabwel

Media:
    The good stuff: I can still read stuff on my computer and I have about 10 megs of stuff I have yet to read....

More good stuff: My mother has started to harass the social services for me getting relocated.

I guess that's all....

Ara
    (I have no idea what to spam here this time...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.