1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Non-spam Spam Post

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Aug 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I'm sorry BTA. I won't do it again. This is my last day here anyway.

2. Register Gems: 29/31

why would you do that

this is a place to good to be dizzed

harch rules anyway

[ September 01, 2002, 12:59: Message edited by: AssWooper the ÜberSpammer ]

3. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    I'm doing this because school starts here tomorow here and I for one take scool seriously.

4. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

WEEKS of playing????????
    I presume you play Bg on novice

5. Register Gems: 29/31

first he was talking about NWN... BG i finished in 14 days... second Keneth.. i have been in school for three weeks now... F in every grade or so...

6. Gothmog

Of course i thought NvN but so easy as it is i didnt think one could play it for weeks. :rolleyes:

7. Sick curtaiN Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

[​IMG] Okay so probably weeks was a wee bit exagerrated. But I did finish it a lot faster than I did with BGII. iirc I bought NWN late July, and I finished it this September... 'nuff said. ;)

And I never play in novice. I always play the game as it was presented to me first, THEN I adjust the difficulty.

:coffee:

8. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

[​IMG] It has just hit me that I have an incredibly large amount of homework to do in just over a week. Perhaps I should do it during one of my sleepless nights. :love:

9. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    I can't afford that AssWhooper. I'm was one of the best students on my previous school. It would ruin my reputation.

10. Gothmog

I dont like to push myself near perfection in school if it limits my free time=online and playing. I spend each day one hour max. for studying and doing homeworks,... And i'm pretty succesful in it :D second best student in my class(no they are not all dumbs ;) :p ).
    Besides here first two years in high school doesnt matter for points to get into university :D :D

11. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    [​IMG] 1 hour? Homework? I don't spend any time to do either. I don't study (that's what school is meant for) and if I need homework I copy it from one of my friends when already in school. 5 minutes of break is more than enough to copy or even do some homework.

12. Gothmog

Then why are you so busy with school if you dont do anything about it. Then you have a lot of free time so you could come to SP more often than once a week :)

13. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    Well that's how it was before but that's gonna change now. I am going to one of the hardest schools that we have here. And I unlike you guys actually spend some time outside. The rest of it sleep or play games. I love sleeping.

/me heals a bird's broken wing and walks into the forest

14. Gothmog

Yeah i was talking about high school not primary.
    Primary was such fun especialy 'couse i didnt have any worrys 'bout being excepted into secondary. :D I loved waching everybody around me being SOO worried when i could laugh at them.

But i started seriously in secondary for a fortnight. Then i realized it isnt such a hard thing ;) :D :D And now i'm happy again. :p

I think you'll find next school easier than you think(seeing how you mean to spend you time ;) ). Parents and all those guys just keep scarying me how hard it will be and that games will have to go away and such bullshi*.

15. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] I am going to school tomorrow. We went to Porvoo yesterday with my parents. It was kinda cool. I ate, slept and wrote my LotR parody. And another good thing, when we came home, there was Pay-TV on the ship and I got to watch Queen of the Damned. YAY. It ruled. Oh well. I think I go to sleep. it is past 23 here in Eastonion. A pesronal joke. Bye-bye.

16. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Back from awful weekend

the only way to get an intelligent conversation was with my laptop

I missed you guys :cry:

17. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    We missed you to 8people. Welcome back :wave: .

I'm really bored right now.

/me grabs a stone and throws it of the cliff

18. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Oh well, going to actually leave the house tomorrow - one amall step out the door, one huge jump that rivals being caught out by parents when your posing about them for 8people!

19. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

My band want to cover mmmbop by Hanson and Punkify it ... would you think it a good option?

20. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    I must go to sleep. Since I won't come here anymore for some time now I'll just say a quick goodbye.

So goodbye everybody :wave: .

/me walks into the forest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.