1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Never's Tomb?

Discussion in 'Neverwinter Nights (Classic)' started by Jambolia, Jul 24, 2002.

1. Jambolia Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] I've been given the quest on chapter 1 to find and explore Never's Tomb by Judge Oleff, does anyone know where the tombs are and what items u put in the boxes to open them.......???

2. Abyssal Knight Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Spoiler!!!!
    First you have to go to the Peninsula District and get the three Ceremonial Items. Here are the other tomb locations:
    [*]Beggers Nest District, in the Graveyard.
    [*]Blacklake District, in a house on the southeastern side.
    [*]Docks District, in the aqueducts.
    For the Beggers Nest tomb use the sheild. For the Blacklake District tomb use the arrow. For the Docks District tomb use the sword.

[This message has been edited by Abyssal Knight (edited July 24, 2002).]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2017
  3. Jambolia Gems: 1/31

Where is the last tomb in the aquiducts i can't seem to find it........sorry :heh:

4. Gamer Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

When you save the woman in the inn, you get a key to the hide of someone important (forgot who). If you go down in his house you get to the aquiducts. I think the entrance to the tomb is located in the north down there.

5. Jambolia Gems: 1/31

I'm most probably being brain dead, but the place i went into was not a house but sort of a tiny castle thing (it was in the northwest near the water) and you get taken to sewers/aquiducts and there is an old man, and i found and got the cockatirce feather but when i go back to the sewer/aquiducts the old man just says everything has calmed down from there i'm lost????

[This message has been edited by Jambolia (edited July 25, 2002).]

6. Abyssal Knight Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

In order to get to the Tomb you might have to enter the aqueducts from the Silver Sails building.

7. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

I also had too look very good to figure out where the tomb was... the problem is that I can't remember it anymore exactly... for it is 3 weeks ago I played NWN for the last time.... I thought that in the sewers-area where you meet the guy with the boat, there is a door that takes you to the tomb.....

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.