1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Name that TV Show 8

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by dmc, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcless Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Veteran

Is It Cheating

Okay, so I rang my son (he's into these things), the best bet he can come up with (but cannot spell) is...

Yroka Chick A Dogi (or something like that - I know, I know ... ROFLMAO):confused:

2. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    I had to look it up and I'm pretty sure the answer is no.

3. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Rally, after nearly two weeks without a correct answer, it would seem that nobody knows your show (either that, or your hints are too obscure). Do you think it might be time to declare victory and post a clue for a different show?

Just a thought.

:p

4. Loreseeker

Loreseeker A believer in knowledge Veteran

Media:
    I absolutely agree.

Rally, please, don't pick another manga... :p

5. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    OK

A brand-new show, also involving a sort of time travel... definitely NOT animated, and set in NYC instead of Japan.

6. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Heroes

7. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
  8. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    New Amsterdam?

9. Fairie Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Media:
    Sarah Connor Chronicles?

10. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Pushing Daisies?

11. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    DR is the winner!

12. Vukodlak Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Veteran

Hold on! What was the answer to the last one?

13. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    sorry, I'm not telling! :roll:

/me stows that show in her back pocket for future use

14. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Hmmm, a tv show...

Chicks, bucks and a baldy.

15. Arcless Gems: 1/31

Veteran

Baywatch!

16. Death Rabbit

Media:
    Heh, no - by bucks I mean dollars, not Mr. Hasselhoff. :)

17. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

18. Death Rabbit

Media:
    Heh - well, based on my clue I guess that's a great guess, but no. It's much newer. In fact, hint: it's a show still running right now.

19. Arcless Gems: 1/31

Veteran

Hmmm, Now remember I'm the other side of the water to you, so a little behind the times in the latest American TV Prog's.

I recon it's Nip & Tuck - although I think that the new series is based in Hollywood (or there abouts) but no idea if that means it's had a name change. :rolleyes:

20. Death Rabbit

Media:
    Ah, I see. Well, since I'm not sure the show in question is even shown outside the US, I'll have to post something else. It's the game show Deal or No Deal, featuring babes (30 of them, unbelievably hot), bucks (million dollar giveaways) and a baldy (Howie Mandel, though he wasn't always bald).

Anyway, new clue, hopefully more universal.

You boys aren't drunk...you're just stupid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.