1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Name that TV Show 8

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by dmc, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    @Arcless: Actually, this show isn't originally American, and I honestly have no idea if it's made it to your side of the pond.

@Chas: You're the closest yet!

2. Arcless Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Veteran

Double Guess

Chas is close with Gargoyles - a cartoon so I hold out not much hope for my attempts,

how about either Supernatural or The Ghost Whisperer.

(am I alowed a double go?)

3. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    OK, you can have those two guesses, but only because they're both wrong. :p

Go back to cartoons!

4. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Casper The Friendly Ghost?

5. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Er...

Scooby Doo?

6. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    No and no. Although this is a cartoon, it's not necessarily a show for children.

7. Arcless Gems: 1/31

Veteran

One of the Japanese Manga Cartoons,

Ghost in the Machine.:rolleyes:

8. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Right genre, but I don't recall any demons in that one.

9. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Pokemon (those little things are demons to me...).

10. Arcless Gems: 1/31

Veteran

Beyblade

[​IMG] Now I'm a tad beyond Manga, Give me Scooby Do and the Road Runner any day, so I'll have one more guess (about the limit of my Manga knowledge) and say Beyblade.:confused:

11. Cap'n CJ

Cap'n CJ Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Digimon?

12. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

13. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Fullmetal Alchemist....

14. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    No and no and no and no and no, although the last one is more in the spirit of things. *sigh* Let me come up with a good clue...

There is no playing cards for the fate of the universe in this one, just a wee little bit of time-travel.

15. Arcless Gems: 1/31

Veteran

I'm Out

A Time Travel, Manga Cartoon, pass, I'll watch for the next person's go, in the mean time I better watch more late night cartoon programmes! :o

Best of luck out there with this one.

16. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I've been thinking this for a little while now but haven't mentioned it only cos iirc they're called monsters in this cartoon rather than demons and it's certainly more of a kids show than adults but anyway, is it Yu-Gi-Oh?

17. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Sorry dear, but that show is the epitome of the "playing cards for the fate of the universe" set IMO!

The time travel is almost entirely one-way - one character going to the others. Only rarely will someone go the other way.

18. Arcless Gems: 1/31

Veteran

Dr Who?

19. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Interesting, but wrong. Go back to Japan - all the main characters' names end in vowels!

20. Arcless Gems: 1/31

Veteran

Interesting fact

No Idea but ...

Written in English all Japanese words end in either a vowel or the letter 'N'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.